Trying to identify which records in the %SYS.Audit table are fails.

Eg, as user "WORKER", I run an attempted a grant, the terminal returns:

SQL> GRANT SELECT ON newschema.patients TO COORDINATOR
[S1000][Iris ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 112]
[libirisodbc35.so]
[SQLCODE: <-112>:<Access violation>]
[Location: <ServerLoop>]
[%msg: <User WORKER does not have required privileges to grant the privilege(s)>]
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLExecute

but the record in the audit table gives

0 2
0 200
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,147 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Community,

Join us to have a look back at recent developments in care planning and coordination and a look forward at what is on the horizon:

Unified Care Record: New & Next 2022 @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8HFIJ1D5h-A
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 126

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Interoperability Contest – a great opportunity to have a discussion with the InterSystems Experts team as well as our contestants.

Winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Thursday, September 22, 09:00 AM EDT

>> Register here <<

1 3
1 194
Discussion
· Sep 22, 2022
Testing MergeCPF feature

For quite some time InterSystems IRIS supports such thing as Merging CPF. So, with help of this it should be possible to define only desired changes in configuration. And get them applied even with vanilla Docker image.

And I though it could be useful when used with Dockerfile. Use this way to configure IRIS during docker build instead of using Installer manifest.

2 8
0 391

Hello guys,

I'm trying to install HealthShare on a virtual machine. The original language of this virtual machine was Russian, unfortunately I don't speak Russian hehehehe.
So I changed the original language to English, but when I installed HealthShare the portal was in English, but the terminal was in Russian and during installation it doesn't show me any option to select the language.

0 2
0 149

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Analytics with InterSystems New and Next 2022 @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/j8d8ffAcV7E
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 134

Following "Adding Custom HL7 FHIR packages to the HL7 FHIR server" at https://learning.intersystems.com/course/view.php?id=1721 I'm able to create an FHIR extension of type string as well as a search parameter.

However, I need to create an extension as well as a search parameter of type Reference. And this is not working.

Did anyone successfully add an extension and search parameter of type Reference?

0 2
0 346

Hi Community,

In this article, I will introduce Python Flask Web Framework. Together we will create a minimal web application to connect to IRIS and get data from it.

Below you can find the steps we will need to follow:

• Step 1 : Introduction to Python Flask Web Framework
  • Step 2 : Installation of Flask module
  • Step 3 : Creation of web application using Flask
  • Step 4 : Use of HTML Templates
  • Step 5 : Installation of IRIS Python Native module
  • Step 6 : Establishment of a connection with IRIS
  • Step 7 : Transferring data from IRIS to Flask and displaying it

So Let's start with step 1

Step1-Introduction to Python Flask Web Framework

Flask is a small and lightweight Python web framework that provides useful tools and features that make creating web applications in Python easier. It gives developers flexibility and is a more accessible framework for new developers since it allows to build a web application quickly using only a single Python file. Flask is also extensible and doesn’t requires a particular directory structure or complicated boilerplate code before getting started.

For more details please view Flask Documentations

2 2
1 567

Hi Community! InterSystems will be a technical sponsor at CalHacks hackathon by UC Berkeley, October 14-16 2022.
We can't reveal our challenge at the moment, but as a little spoiler - it is related to healthcare ;)

The team from our side @Evgeny Shvarov @Dean Andrews @Regilo Regilio Guedes de Souza @Akshat Vora and more!

Join InterSystems in this fun and inspirational event - apply to be a mentor, volunteer, or judge here

1 0
0 322

Hi Community!

Are you in Dubai on October 10-13? Join us at the Global DevSlam conference for developers with 15,000 participants expected in person!

📍Let's meet here: Hall 9, Stand № H9-E30

🌟 We will host the event: "The hands-on workshop on InterSystems IRIS Data Platform"
Speaker: @Guillaume Rongier, Sales Engineer at InterSystems
October 10, 2pm - 3:30pm
Register here

❕We have free promo passes for our Community Members, partners, and customers. Please drop me a line if you are willing to attend!

5 4
0 315

When we are at the starting stage of BI project development, we must remember that it is crucial to select the right tool for its implementation. Today we want to show you how one of the principal functionality of dashboards is implemented in different BI systems. Let's talk about drill down from both points of view: the dashboard development, and the convenience and clarity for the end user. We will touch on the applications of this technology in IRIS BI, Power BI and Tableau.

3 1
0 591
Article
· Jul 12, 2019 2m read
Basic Database Metrics example

This is a self contained class that can be run from the Intersystems Task Scheduler which records peak usage details for databases and licenses built up throughout the day and retaining 30 days history.

To schedule the task to run every hour:

d ##class(Metrics.Task).Schedule()

You can also specify your own start time, stop time, and run interval:

d ##class(Metrics.Task).Schedule(startTime, stopTime, intervalMins)

Metrics are stored in ^Metrics in the namespace that the class resides in/is run from.

6 3
3 536

Hi all.

I'm currently looking at a use case where I need to take a Stream, and then encode the contents as a Base64 Stream. This is currently achieved with a snippet of code that has previously been placed in multiple classes within this particular environment, and relied on the dotnet gateway (which suffers with a bug in 2022.1, corrected 2022.1.1).

0 4
0 1K

I've installed the latest version of IRIS using Minimal settings as I'm just looking for some basic IDE without connecting to anything.

After install, I see all the files in the Intersystems folder, however there is no "IR" in the system tray. I don't see any executables to launch either. System restart did not populate the system tray either.

Is there any other way to launch Studio?

0 9
0 270