Question
· Aug 18, 2017
%Dictionary.StorageSQLMapDefinition

I want to manipulate all the objects whose type is%Dictionary.StorageSQLMapDefinition by %OpenId

However, I don't know the exact id to feed into %OpenId, is there a way to query all the existing ids of %Dictionary.StorageSQLMapDefinition in a namespace?

Thanks.

0 3
0 366

Hi Community,

A long time ago, I create a package for a String datatype that works with Regular Expression. It is quite a simple solution.

This can work well with packages like the OpenAPI-Suite, where you can then use the "Regular Expression String" as the type for properties of the validator objects where the Swagger contained a Regular Expression.

I am proposing we start a common package of datatypes for use. The package name to use can be provided by the admins.

3 3
0 204

Hi, I am facing below error while sending the data from one namespace to another namespace.

ERROR <Ens>ErrFailureTimeout: FailureTimeout of 15 seconds exceeded in EnsLib.TCP.PassthroughOperation; status from last attempt was ERROR <Ens>ErrOutConnectionLost: Lost TCP Counted Read connection to xx.xxxx.xxs- detected via ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <READ>zReadCountedStream+10 ^EnsLib.TCP.CountedCommon.1|Block Count -- logged as '-'
number - @'
Else { Read tLenStr#4:pStartTimeout Set tTimedOut = '$Test }'

0 3
0 242
Article
· Nov 11, 2017 3m read
Summary on Local Variable Scoping

This should be an overview over a subject that pops up over several places in online documentation mostly as remarks and never as dedicated chapter.

Once upon a time ... No it's not a fairy tale.
In the beginning of Caché (and before) you had your partition to run your code. Part of that partition was a space with all your local variables nicely sorted by %,A,..Z,a,...z

14 3
1 954

​Keywords: ChatGPT, COS, Lookup Table, IRIS, AI

Purpose

Here is another quick note before we move on to GPT-4 assisted automation journey. Below are some "little" helps ChatGPT had already been offering, here and there, during daily works.

And what could be the perceived gaps, risks and traps to LLMs assisted automation, if you happen to explore this path too. I'd also love to hear anyone's use cases and experiences on this front too.

5 3
1 506
Question
· Nov 14, 2017
type data interval

Hi communauty

I've two columns in my table and the type must be interval of integer values for example : age must be interval between [2 and 6] years and wigth between [10 and 30 ] Kg , how can i define them when creating my table?

thank's

0 3
0 226
Question
· Nov 11, 2020
Create Database using Python
I am trying to create a database using python. The example shows setting a Name string and a Properties object containing Directory=.

; Use class methods to create an instance
 %SYS>s Name="ABC"
 %SYS>s Properties("Directory")="c:\abc\"
 %SYS>s Status=##Class(Config.Databases).Create(Name,.Properties)
 %SYS>i '$$$ISOK(Status) w !,"Error="_$SYSTEM.Status.GetErrorText(Status)

How do I update and pass the Directory property using Python?

0 3
0 236
Question
· Dec 29, 2017
DBA account reset

I have a running Cache DB system that the password for DBA isn't given the default password. How should one go to reset the password without having the credentials for DBA?

0 3
0 522

Today, is important analyze the content into portals and websites to get informed, analyze the concorrents, analyze trends, the richness and scope of content of websites. To do this, you can alocate people to read thousand of pages and spend much money or use a crawler to extract website content and execute NLP on it. You will get all necessary insights to analyze and make precise decisions in a few minutes.

3 3
3 287

Have you heard interesting things about Atelier, the InterSystems Eclipse plugin, and want to learn more?

Join @Michelle Stolwyk, a software developer at InterSystems, for Enter a New Era with Atelier, a webinar in which she shows how Atelier can simplify your development workflow. She also discusses the feature priorities InterSystems has for Atelier and even explains how your feedback can affect these priorities!

Do you have questions for Michelle following the webinar? Feel free to post them below!

6 3
0 442

Hi !

There is a BusinessService be called by several callers,but now I get this error below on Event Log page:

<Ens>ErrGeneral: Failed to create document from string:

ERROR #6301: SAX XML Parser Error:processing instruction cannot start with 'xml'
while processing Anonymous Stream at line 1 offset 106

What may be the cause of this error?

How can I locate the parameter that caused this error?

1 3
0 976

We are getting more and more request wondering if we could send/receive data via HTTPS to the outside world from within our Hospital Network. As you can imagine our Ensemble/Cache productions are not exposed to the DMZ or has access outside of the network. We only communicate with external vendors through a VPN, so communicating not using a VPN is rather new to us.

Currently there is a project to get rid of using Proxy, and instead of through a Load Balancer that can use rules to filter out traffic, which adds another layer of complexity.

1 3
0 234
Question
· Mar 5, 2018
Send txt file thourgh TCP

Hi,

I'm trying to send a txt file over TCP.

The txt file contains lines, every line has a fixed length : 179 characters , however it seems that this length vary while sending it!

So, I need to send the content of the txt file as it is without adding anything.

I'm using as operation EnsLib.TCP.PassthroughOperation.

I need your help please.

Thanks !

0 3
0 474

I have a question about how to modify a XData Block programmatically . Assume i have a impl.cls and there is a XData Block (like XData OpenAPI [ MimeType = application/json ]) in the impl.cls. In other class, can i write a fucntion to modify the context in the XData Block?

Ps: The document already show how to read the XData blcok, if i want to insert something into the block and save it back, how can i do this programmatically (eg write a method and read the block from other class, write something into the block and save it ) ??

Thanks

0 3
0 195
Question
· May 16, 2018
Collect TrakCare's datas

Hey everyone,

Here's my issue, I would like to develop a web application which use and send datas to TrakCare app, but I really don't know how to communicate with TrakCare's datas.

With a little research, I think I could use "RESTForms" or "EnsembleWorkFlow" but I don't really get how...

Can somebody help me and tell me the way forward ?

0 3
0 417
Question
· Aug 9, 2023
Reports roadmap

We are about to embark on a development where we'll be taking HL7 messages and generating PDF reports from them. We are wanting to future proof our development efforts within the constraints of our currently deployed platform and future upgrade options. We are currently running on Ensemble 2018, though an upgrade to Iris is anticipated - at some indeterminate point in the future. We are aware of Zen Reports and InterSystems Reports (Logi) as technology options, but are also unclear on some details. A roadmap and guidance from those who've done this kind of thing before would be great!

0 3
0 133