Hello Community,

My Intersystems Caché Version: 1.2014 (Can't update now.)

I have the following issue:

I have for example an articlenumber with 15049950, which is numeric. But sometimes it can also be an alphanumeric string like PK15049950.

How can i set numbers always to string in Json Stream with quotes like "15049950".

Code Example:

set object = ##class(%ZEN.proxyObject).%New()

set articlenumber = "15049950"

set object.articlenumber = articlenumber

0 3
0 280
Question
· Aug 25, 2022
SAM - Adding node_exporter

Note sure if anyone would know this.... But I presented my team with a Proof of Concept of running SAM to monitor our IRIS Development and Test Clusters. In talking with them we would like additional OS metrics that aren't provided by what is built into SAM. Looking at more OS detail I found node_exporter from Promethus. I added node_exporter to our server that we want to monitor, but then tried to config isc_prometheus.yml to use node_exporter. That did not go well and when I restarted SAM, it would not download the built in metrics to SAM.

0 3
0 142

I recently started to study interoperability and I found the official documentation very helpful in understanding how it works, though I still had some trouble implementing it myself. With the help I got from my coworkers, I managed to create a Demo of a system and learn through practice. Because of that, I decided to write this to help others with "getting their hands dirty" and share the help I got.

3 3
0 357

From a browser, an XMLHttpRequest to a CSP page on a different server will obviously hit the CORS security check.

To get around this I can set the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header on that particular CSP class.

However, setting any request headers on the XMLHttpRequest object will trigger a pre-flight OPTIONS request.

This OPTIONS request is not handled by the target CSP page and the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header is never set, triggering a CORS error.

0 3
0 638
Question
· Jun 5, 2017
Error in the SOAP Wizard

Hi,

In SOAP Wizard, whatever WSDL I pass, I m getting the following error in the SOAP Response. Even If I create my own SOAP Web-Service and pass its WSDL, I am getting the same.

0 3
0 649

In the previous parts (1, 2) we talked about globals as trees. In this article, we will look at them as sparse arrays.

A sparse array - is a type of array where most values assume an identical value.

In practice, you will often see sparse arrays so huge that there is no point in occupying memory with identical elements. Therefore, it makes sense to organize sparse arrays in such a way that memory is not wasted on storing duplicate values.

In some programming languages, sparse arrays are part of the language - for example, in J, MATLAB. In other languages, there are special libraries that let you use them. For C++, those would be Eigen and the like.

Globals are good candidates for implementing sparse arrays for the following reasons:

8 3
1 1.3K
Question
· Aug 3, 2020
Variables in Global Name

I have a number of globals I want to loop through depending on a passed in string...

^A("SYSTEM")

^B("SYSTEM")

^C("SYSTEM")

^D("SYSTEM")

^E("SYSTEM")

I am passing in a string of "A:C:D"

Piecing that to pull out A,C,D, then want to use that to pull out A,C,D from above, but having problems setting the name of the global to be the name of the variable I have pulled out of the string

How do I set this?

I have tried ^varname("SYSTEM")

0 3
0 440

Hello all,

I am hoping someone can give me some guidance.

I have this code below; please see below. It works perfectly fine. However, when I use a different target, it is not working. 0 files were copied.

w $ZF(-100,"/SHELL /LOGCMD","copy","C:\DICOM\IMAGE\IMAGE1.DCM","E:\IMAGE\COPIEDIMAGETEST1.DCM")

0 3
0 256

Hello, I've completed this tutorial: https://community.intersystems.com/post/deepsee-period-date-vs-same-peri...
I've used the "year" level instead of a pivot variable.
I want to calculate something like the following variation: 100 * ([DateOfSale].[PTD] - [DateOfSale].[LYPTD]) / [DateOfSale].[LYPTD]
I create a new calculated member, under the same dimmension with the above expression.

0 3
0 364

Hi

We have several rules in router to validate HL7 messages, each rule check a particular field in HL7 message and send back response. We want to run all rules and combine the rules responses into some variable/object and at the end if variable/object is empty it means message is valid, else send the value from this variable/object. This way one message we dont run it again and again, and we can send one message and response will give us combine results from all rules.

For example,

Rule 1 - Check MSH.12 field, Send response "MSH.12 value not valid", and RETURN

0 3
0 264

I'm trying to read the response to a long (indefinitely) running HTTP response with Transfer-Encoding: chunked. Ideally I'd be able to read the individual chunks from the response and do something with them as they arrive rather than needing to wait for the response to finish (because it never will) - ultimately I'm thinking to wrap these back up over a WebSocket connection which seems cleaner from an API perspective.

So far it looks like my options are:

1 3
0 691

I defined the variables in Cache, as follows:

Property Content As% Stream.GlobalCharacter [Required, SqlColumnNumber = 3, SqlFieldName = B_Content];

And then use the SQL statement to add:

insert into table_name (B_Content) values ('very long string');

But the error:

0 3
0 575

I want to limit the length of the value of a textarea in Zen. In HTML the textarea element has a 'maxlength' attribute, but the Zen component doesn't have an equivalent property. Is there any way to add a maximum length in Zen short of creating my own custom component?

1 3
0 660

Hi all,

When I run the ^SystemPerformance utility to collect performance data about my IRIS instance (community), it manages to collect all sorts of data except for data related to ^perfmon. I am using %SYS to run the utility which should have all privilages, not sure what's meant by the below error message

0 3
0 213

Hi Community!

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Interoperability Contest Kick-off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the Interoperability Contest.

In this webinar, we will talk about the interoperability capabilities of InterSystems IRIS, will do a demo of building the basic IRIS interoperability solution, and demo how to use the PEX. Also, we’ll discuss and answer the questions on how to build interoperability solutions using InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health.

Date & Time: Monday, November 2 — 10:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Stefan Wittmann, InterSystems Product Manager
🗣 @Eduard Lebedyuk, InterSystems Sales Engineer
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

5 3
0 186