Hi,

I am looking foi an API to retrieve one namespace´s default web application name. We have use some code to setup links to event log/mesage trace for monitoring emails. In perticular we did this with ensemble where the default csp webapplication name always is something like csp/<namespace/. Anyway when it comes to a healthshare installation the default path seems to be csp/healthshare/<namespace>.

0 2
0 279

My database service is on the cloud server, and I access it on the company intranet. When I user the %request.CgiEnvs to get "REMOTE_ADDR", but what I have been getting is the company's external address. I can't get my IP address in the LAN.
For example, my computer IP address is 192.168.11.11, and my company's external public network address is 214.17.17. I can only get 214.17.17 by using %request.CgiEnvs("REMOTE_ADDR"), but not 192.168.11.11.

I only want to get 192.168.11.11.

0 6
0 1.1K

Does anyone have experience in creating a Business Routing Rule using Exists function?

I've used the comma delimited 'In' function, but I would like more manageability. Entering and remove items from a look up table would be much easier to manage then changing the comma delimited string.

Messages go to error state.

0 3
0 1.4K

We have a data transformation where source is object collection (populated from a json file) and target is EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document.

If source file is large enough, transformation fails and we get <store> error and I quickly found this:

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=EBPLR_DTL_foreach which at the bottom in "Avoiding <STORE> Errors with Large Messages" section tells to:

1 1
0 384

Can anyone clarify to me about the differences between these two classes?

People in this topic https://community.intersystems.com/post/using-class-queries-sqlstatement-versus-libraryresultset stated that %SQL.Statement (I am assuming they mean to talk about %SQL.StatementResult) is newer than %Library.ResultSet. But I don't really know what are the advantages of %SQL.Statement over %Library.ResultSet as the people in the topic somehow didn't mention them.

0 6
0 967

Currently, when we want to write data to a file that will be viewed in Excel, we parse the data in tab deliminated format to the file and name it with .xls at the end. That is sent to end users via email. They get a warning that the data is not formatted properly (it's not really an Excel file after all) but it does display somewhat correctly as the tabs are understood (this does not work if we deliminated with commas however).

3 28
3 3.6K

Hi Developers!

I stuck with one interesting problem.

For example, let's use this template repo. If you build this container A using docker-compose and then run the container it exposes REST-API which is available on:

localhost:52773/person/all

The question is how to make this REST-API accessible from another docker container B running on the same machine? E.g. with IRIS 2019.4 Community from this repo?

The problem is that for the second container localhost it's something which belongs to container B.

I think I need to set up a network between containers somehow. E.g. using docker-compose. But is there any simpler way?

0 2
0 268

Hello,

I am wondering the best way to disable a user account using this class in Cache (Security.Users).

https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/documatic/%25CSP.Documatic.cls

Example User Account = jhipp

Currently is Enabled

I know that we can use the auto-generated EnabledGetStored method, for example:

%SYS> w ##class(Security.Users).EnabledGetStored("jhipp")

0 4
0 375
Question
· Dec 19, 2019
%New error handling

Hi,

On a persistent class, I have defined an %OnNew method that validate some properties with appropriate status code for each kind of error.
Question is: how do you catch the specific error when %New is called on this class?

Surrounding %New method with a try-catch not seems to work.

Thanks

0 8
0 475

Hello,

I am reading in an X12 document into my production that needs to be processed and returned as a CSV file. I have created a record map to support the fields I want to extract with a batch class to store headers. I have a DTL mapping the data to the appropriate fields in the record map and am sending the record map to a EnsLib.RecordMap.Operation.BatchFileOperation.

0 2
0 791

Hello everybody,

My question would be, how is the recommended way to access Windows shares, also in view of future demads. Of course, I'm also happy about an explanation or code snippet of how the library, which is mentioned in the following , can be used under cache.

The classic jcifs library is easy to use, also with Cache, but as microsoft ceases support for smb1, we are currently looking for alternatives. jcifs-ng is such a library, which we took a closer look at. In java code a jcifs-ng file operation looks like this:

0 3
0 1.3K

Hi I am getting this message for some databases but not for others: This database is mounted as read-only due to 'Failed to access iris.lck file'! and not for others on Google Cloud community non-health edition.

For example this default database displays the message: Name IRISLIB Directory /usr/irissys/mgr/irislib/

But this default database does not: Name IRISSYS Directory /ISC/dur/mgr/

0 3
0 394

Hello!

I am taking the 'Creating an InterSystems Class Definition' course, and the Exercices asks to open a Terminal from the Management Portal to create and interact with a new object. I didn't found how to acces tot the Terminal from the Management Portal, and the documentation I have seen doesn't help me... sad

0 11
0 704

I have a case where I have an external table that lives out in MS SQL. Using Ensemble Security functions has anyone created a csp or cls page that acts like a portal to allow users to Update a multidimensional table without knowing SQL? I could clone the EnsPortal.LookupSettings but that was made for LUT which are only 2 columns.

I know its a long shot but trying to see if there was anything off the shelf that I can use to help meet the requirements of this project.

1 4
0 214
Question
· Dec 26, 2019
Performant index on date field

Is there a way to get a good performing index on a date field? I have tried various date property indexes and the query plan is always in a pretty high range. Below are query plan result values I have observed:

StartDate > '2019-12-01' --cost = 699168
StartDate = '2019-12-21' --cost 70666
StartDate between '2019-12-21' and '2019-21-28' --cost = 492058

The query plans above were for type %TimeStamp.

0 7
0 442
Question
· Dec 26, 2019
File System

Hello All,

I am working on Files where I have to compare contents of two files and display result.
e.g Suppose file1 contains data in Name and Roll form and file2 contains data in name and class form, so it should compare name from file1 and file2 and display those matching data(Name,Roll,class).

I have piece of idea about file system so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gunwant

0 1
0 285