InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,986 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello Community,

I have encountered the following SQL problem trying to create a table from a SELECT statement.

I narrowed the problem down to the following example:

1. The SELECT statement alone works as expected.

SELECT m.Name, h.Status 
FROM EnsLib_HL7.Message m, Ens.MessageHeader h 
WHERE h.MessageBodyClassName='EnsLib.HL7.Message' AND h.MessageBodyID = m.ID

2. But if "CREATE TABLE ... AS" is added it fails

0 4
0 77
Question
· Jun 16
Securing URL

Hi Guys,

Not really familiar with how to secure URLs and using SSLs, but we currently looking to change our url from http:/www to https:/www so my understanding is once we get a certificate its a matter of creating a new SSL/TLS configuration and assign the certificate to it, then what how to apply it in out URL, or do we have to do this in IIS?

Thanks

0 5
0 113

Hi,

I would like to ask whether there is some option to stop auto-formatting when I compile. The code is sometimes well formatted but the auto-formatter does not work correctly in some situations. I am talking about the compilation in the Studio editor in this image, not about Visual Studio Code.

Thank you in advance,

Alin C Soare.

0 6
0 119

Hello,

Our team is looking for a way to export all of our Cache SQL tables into Microsoft SQL Server. I have only found a method to export one table at a time into an ASCII file. We have over 170 tables so this would be very tedious and time consuming. Is there a way to directly export from Cache to SQL Server. Alternatively is it possible to export the entire database in a single shot or even multiple tables to text files?

Thanks!

0 2
0 694

The SYS.Mirror CatchupDB() method requires a System File Number/Inode value as a parameter. I have not yet found a suitable internal method to get this value. Is anyone aware of a utility method that would do this? I do know I can get this value with a small amount of Python or by calling out to the OS. However I wanted to stick with pure Objectscript in this project if possible.

Failing in this I will use embedded python to run the line or two of Python needed to get this value.

Thank you for any hints

0 5
0 71

We are currently implementing the Data Innovations Instrument Manager product. In setting up our backup process we are wanting to use Veam snapshots. The application runs in a Caché 2016.1/Windows Server 2016 instance. We are running an HA primary/secondary/arbiter config. The statement below is from DI. I am curious to see what others that have implemented the DI Instrument Manager in the same or similar config have in place for backup.

"DI recommends is recommending that we not perform snapshots, but if you do choose to do so, here is some important information to consider.

0 4
0 672

InterSystems has corrected a defect in applications that use Unicode character 223 (ß). This defect can result in incomplete query results, class compilation errors, and removal of custom SQL privileges.

This problem occurs on systems that are running or have previously run on:

• Caché and Ensemble 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare Health Connect (HSAP) 15.032 on Core versions 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare Health Connect 2019.1
  • InterSystems IRIS data platform – all currently released versions
  • InterSystems IRIS for Health – all currently released versions

The defect is triggered by data and component names containing Unicode character 223 (ß). In the versions listed above, an uppercase conversion incorrectly maps that character to Unicode character 7838 (ẞ). Applications perform this uppercase conversion using features such as $ZCONVERT and %SQLUPPER.

Problems can occur when accessing data or classes created or modified on a product with a different uppercase conversion than the one currently in use.

0 0
0 251

Greetings,

I am trying to test an hl7 message inside studio and when I click on the test button I get this error:

"<FUNCTION>GetProp+2^%CDCalBk" at 9:51 am. $I=/dev/null:50333010 ($X=0 $Y=54) $J=50333010 $ZA=0 $ZB="" $ZS=65536 ($S=66023400)

I have never seen this before! Any suggestions?

Here a simple test message:

0 2
0 315

Hi

when using $zt($P($H,",",2)) from terminal it gives the correct local server time but when using it in my cache code it gives an incorrect time (5 hrs difference)

but from the code it gives 13:14:54 !?

Thanks

0 4
0 167

Hi Community!

It's been a month since the end of the Global Summit 2024 (here is a brief reminder of how it went: part 1 and part 2), and you may want to relieve the excitement or, maybe, wish to see the sessions. This is your chance to influence the order in which the sessions are published here, on the Developer Community.

Please vote for your favorite topic and we will use YOUR votes to plan our announcements! 😉

0 1
0 59
Question
· Oct 10, 2016
Telepath PMEP File

Hello All,

Does anyone have a specification for Telepath PMEP file formats?

They look like this

01|XXX|005|MIC|XXX Microbiology & Mycology|123456|25.08.16 15:06|
02|$$$|XX01|||L|
03|F|SURNAME|FORNAME|111222333|MRN1|01.01.1950|52 Some Lane|Somewhere|||AA11 1AB|MRN1|01.01.1950

0 1
0 403