Client: Northwell Health
Role: Senior Developer
Duration: 6+ Months
The FHIR Platform team is tasked with providing the core infrastructure in providing access to Northwell HIE patient data complying with HL7 FHIR and USCDI standards.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide technical design, coding, testing and documentation for multiple components in the FHIR solution.
• Develop end-to-end solutions, participate in code reviews, unit test and deploy.
• Documentation of technical designs and functionality
• Attend daily scrum meetings
• Identify and articulate design methodology and best practices
• Provide support during testing and participate in go-live meetings.
• Testing and deploying cloud-based solutions
• Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
• BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience
• 3-5 years of experience in cloud environments and implementing software solutions
• Experience working on large-scale software projects
• Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specifications
• Python, .NET/C#, SQL, Terraform, Bash, PowerShell
• Google Cloud Platform – Dataflow, Pub/Sub, BigQuery, Healthcare API, Monitoring
• Experience in high-volume environments
• Authorization/Authorization – Azure AD, OAuth 2.0 Flows
• FHIR / HL7 / USCDI
• REST and OpenAPI
• Shopify Liquid Template Language
• Datadog Cloud Monitoring
• Intersystems knowledge a plys