Hello there friends,

I am new to DC and I need to advance up my self.

I see that we get awarded with badges and so on through that process.

But i do not exactly get the idea of it.

I see that we have a challenge of becoming the insightful commenter and so on.

I would like some one to help me out with it so that i could get to the next level.

Regards.

1 3
0 154
Question
· Nov 20, 2020
validate logon

When I log in to the management portal page, I want to know where to verify whether the user name and password information I entered are correct, and how to handle it in the program. Is it handled through routine? Or is there a Dispatch Class to handle?

1 1
0 209

Hi,

I know there are several alternatives, but I would like to find the easiest & simpler ones to store data coming in Json format from post requests and also allowing me to do SQL queries.

I want to have a property called favouriteColors. I want to store a few colors, and I want to be able to do queries to get top favorite colors, etc... so not handling the list of colors as just a fixed string or fixed object.

1 4
0 479

During runtime I build an object which is essentially a wrapper over in-memory table:

col1 ... colN
val11 ... valN1
val12 ... valN2

I want to use this object as a part of INSERT or UPDATE queries, based on a value of some column (the main use case one of the columns is an ID value)

What's the best way to expose the object to SQL?

1 13
0 505

Hi,

I have a HealthShare HealthConnect operation which uses the EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter. It is using a custom Operation class to send HTTP Post request. The request data that is sent to the operation and the response back from the operation is not displayed on the visual trace. Is there anyway to display this data in the trace?

Thank you for your help.

1 7
0 578

I was wondering if there was a certain procedure or documentation on securing (Https://) the Web Portal into IRIS/Ensemble?

Currently we are using LDAP Delegated Authentication to access the Web Portal using LDAP. However as more and more emphasis is put on securing applications within networks, I can see Management/Security asking us to make sure that the web portal is more secure.

1 6
1 852

Hello, I need to use IRIS to connect to an MSSQL base.
It has to be done via ODBC, I can't use JDBC at this time by client option.

I am trying to use Microsoft Driver
libmsodbcsql-13.1.so.9.2

But I can't, my attempts result in:
Connection failed.
SQLState: () NativeError: [11001] Message:

I have done all DSN configuration, and my configuration is listed in SQL Gateway Connections. I know it's working, because when I run a test with isql I have the information that connects to the bank.

1 2
0 727

Hi-

I am trying to create a simple example of allowing binary (tiff) files to be selected and uploaded asynchronously to an IRIS for Health back-end. I have managed to write the HTML and Javascript which works great with regular text / ascii files, but fails with binary files.

When I upload a binary file (tiff) image I get garbage like this on the database server

1 5
0 2.5K

I want to create a CSP page that returns a pdf.
The pdf is identified by a pdftoken parameter.

My goal is to validate the token and return the pdf (ContentType=”application/pdf”) if the token
is good and return a text error message "Bad Token" (ContentType=”text/plain”) if the token is missing or bad.

My issue seems to be associated with ContentType. I can define one ContentType that works for the pdf or the error message.
I am unable to change the ContentType.

Any assistance is appreciated.

1 2
1 330

Hi guys!!

In the system that I work, I came across an iterator pattern that uses the %Resultset library without performing the close after executing the query. Does anyone know how to say what are the impacts of not performing such a procedure?

If you have any model of iterator pattern made in caché to recommend as a good example, I will be grateful hehe :D

1 5
0 289
Question
· Oct 15, 2020
Article Content

Hello there,

I am new to the developer community and i intend on writing a new article.

I have a few ideas on what to write but i need to know specifically what kind of content it has to be?

I do not want to update content that is not valid and waste the time.

Please let me know what kind of content am I allowed to post as it will be very helpful for this purpose.

Also if i post something and want to remove it i need to know how i could delete / remove what I have posted, or should I inform the relevant authorities if any on instances as such.

1 2
0 133

Languages like Java and C++ allows to develop a multi-threaded program with two or more parts that can run concurrently and each part can handle a different task at the same time making optimal use of the available resources specially when your computer has multiple CPUs. Is it possible In ObjectScript? If yes, Where I can get a good sample or application?

1 5
0 687

Hi,

I need to set the label of a custom setting in the portal instead of the name of the associated property, eg.:

Class SomeClass Extends (Ens.BusinessService, %ZEN.Portal.ContextSearch)

{

Property ABadPropertyNameToChange As %Boolean;

Parameter SETTINGS = "ABadPropertyNameToChange:CustomSettingsSection"
}

will result in this in the portal

-------------------------------
CustomSettingsSection

ABadPropertyNameToChange

[ ]

1 3
1 250

Hi,

We are using IRIS, and have some systems that we send data to that cannot accept messages with certain fields larger than a particular size.

Is there any way to utilize the schema to truncate any fields that are larger than the entered data?

I've tried just setting the max lengths and doing the transform, but it puts in the entire string, and can't find a topic for it.

There are a large number of fields that need to be truncated, so it would be ideal to get it to respect the hl7 schema maximum lengths.

1 5
1 545
Question
· Jun 16, 2020
CCR deployment Util class

Hi ,

Can anyone share some good sample custom CCR Utility classes that would be called by ImplementCCR routines / CCR event hooks to help bootstrap a HealthShare (2020.1) environment or specific change?

Thanks,
Paul

1 5
0 513
Question
· Aug 11, 2020
JDBC Gateway Server

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup the JDBC Gateway Server so customers can connect to IRIS remotely using JDBC and not ODBC. But I'm facing a problem connecting, as our system department tells me IRIS is using the loopback address (127.0.0.1) and that makes remote systems cannot connect to port 53773 (the default port for that).

So, I would like to change this 127.0.0.1 host for the hostname but I cannot see where to do it:

1 15
0 1.3K

Hello there Community,

I am so pumped and curious about this platform.

The more I search about it, the more deeper it goes just as the maze.

I followed the following link https://community.intersystems.com/post/global-masters-advocate-hub-star... and it took me to a page where i learnt more on what Global Masters is and also more about the Advocate Hub.

But then I came across an very confusing this named as the Global Masters Gamification Platform.

1 3
1 303
Question
· Oct 16, 2020
IRIS Download issue.

Hello there community,

As I am interested in taking part in the Full Stack Development for IRIS, I tried to download the Software and get hands on experience with it.

The registration went well, but unfortunately I only got a mail with regard to the download but the Software did not get downloaded.

I need the help of you experts please.

Am I doing something wrong or did I just miss some thing or some steps in between these that needs to be fulfilled?

1 8
0 248