First,

Forgive me if this is a rather low-level question - I am a physician informaticist who is learning cache/mumps for the first time. I am sure this probably relates to some setting but I can't find a similar issue anywhere.

When I create a list, and then try and return that list - I get a bunch of symbols back along with my results, or sometimes I just get symbols.

I pasted a screenshot below. Thank is advance for the help!

Anthony

0 6
0 235

I am trying to create a Procedure in Caché, but this message is showing:

<UNDEFINED>frmit+118^%qaqpsq *mt("v",1)

This is the procedure:

CREATE PROCEDURE testebi.sp_cargainicial()
BEGIN
INSERT INTO testebi.Fato_Atendimentos (
PK_OsProcedimento )
SELECT ID
from dado.TblOsProcedimento ;

0 2
0 235

I send ORUs to a process where a transform is applied before sending the message to a process where the routing is handled. A recent request was made that when OBR:25="D" the message is also be faxed with transforms that have some similarities to the original, but not exactly the same. I copied the DTC, made the alterations, and created a separate rule to handle it. However, when I run a message through with a "D" in OBR:25, it is only sent to the routing process once.

0 3
0 234

Hi everyone,

I'm creating something to test the Analytics capabilities.

I have a table with 100k records. Consulting the data using ^%G or SELECT, everything is working fine.

But, when I create a Cube using this same class as Source, the Build results in only 1 fact.

I would like to know if anyone else faces the same situation before and have some guidance.

Some details:

1 6
0 233

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any guides, similar to the ones for an upgrade, that walkthrough at a high/medium level the process for migrating an Ensemble Instance.

I am presuming that the general flow would be to install a fresh instance in the target environment, and migrate items over.. but any specific order? gotchas? things to avoid? Some things that should/shouldn't be im/exported (ie, must be manually migrated) ?

0 2
0 233

I have a simple python script to pull table information from cache 2018.1.2 which is on a windows 10 machine. I get no results though the same query in the management portal works correctly:

import os
import sys
import intersys.pythonbind3 as ipyb
import numpy as np

# Connect to the Cache' database
url = "localhost[1972]:%SYS"
user = "xxxx"
password = "zzzzz"

accessKey = (url, user, password)

def main(accessKey):

0 8
0 233

Hi,

I open a specific file into a studio by using this command : Cstudio.exe /Servername=HEALTHSHARE/Namespace=User /files=MyClass.CLS

I would like not open a new studio when i execute a second time the command with one other file.

I would like open the second file in the same studio that the first file (I have to keep 2 calls)

For exemple :

--> Studio is closed:

1 st call : Cstudio.exe /Servername=HEALTHSHARE/Namespace=User /files=MyClass.CLS

--> Studio open with my MyClass.CLS file

0 4
0 233

Running Cache 2017.2.2.

I'm trying to make a REST API call in JSON format. When using the example in the class reference documentation the getJSON method in the %Net.Http class throws the error <METHOD DOES NOT EXIST> on a %Clone() method in the %LIbrary.DynamicObject class. I even changed the parameter to a JSON string to no avail. The code will then fail on the %Compose method (examples below). My workaround is to use the %Net.HttpRequest functionality. Is there another workaround to this?

0 2
0 232
Question
· Dec 4, 2020
SQL Query returns x00

Hey Intersystems Community-Member,

Following Issue: When I update a SQL table like (update OnlineV3Admin.ParameterApp set popuptext = '' where ID = '1') and then read it for my Json WebService there is a /"x00" in my Json.

What is the best option to disable that? I need here a empty String and not /x00.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Florian Hansmann

0 1
0 232
Question
· Nov 11, 2020
Create Database using Python
I am trying to create a database using python. The example shows setting a Name string and a Properties object containing Directory=.

; Use class methods to create an instance
 %SYS>s Name="ABC"
 %SYS>s Properties("Directory")="c:\abc\"
 %SYS>s Status=##Class(Config.Databases).Create(Name,.Properties)
 %SYS>i '$$$ISOK(Status) w !,"Error="_$SYSTEM.Status.GetErrorText(Status)

How do I update and pass the Directory property using Python?

0 3
0 232

Hello,

I want to deploy Iris Interoperability Production in multiple containers . The production has File Services that process files from EFS location. All the files being processed by multiple containers are in the same directory. The standard Adapter class does not have Check Complete option to lock a file so that other containers File Services looking in the same file path cannot process the same file.

I updated the Inbound File Adapter class to offer another Check Complete option LOCK that will lock the file until it is processed and archived.

1 2
0 231
Question
· Jul 24, 2020
Uptime reports for Ensemble HL7

Good morning all,

Could we please get some insight on what is possible (or what other organizations may be using) for tracking uptime for our HL7 engine? We can use Activity Tracking to show how many messages went through, but are there any good canned reports (or queries) about the number of message failures or the amount of time that an interface was down?

We are using alerting to the team to know about not getting messages or if messages failed. Has anyone created a report or dashboard against the Ens.Alert table or would you recommend elsewhere?

0 3
0 230
Question
· Apr 22, 2020
SQL Statement Highlighting

Hey Community,

my Caché Version: 2013.1 and can't update now.

is it possible to highlight SQL Statements like in embedded SQL with all the features from SQL Statements?

Actually I use SQL Statements with a simple string like:

set myquery = "SELECT TOP 5 Name,DOB AS bdate,FavoriteColors FROM Sample.Person"

But when the queries are more complex it will be very cluttered and unstructured.

0 2
0 229

We are using Native .NET API from IRISProviderCore21 package, inside .NET Core app, and having issue when trying to call function that takes instance of the class as parameter. The server is IRIS 2020.1.0.217.1

In a nutshell, the code looks like this:

// Create instance of the parameter class, proxy object

var paramObject = iris.ClassMethodObject("MyParameterClass", "%New") as IRISObject;

paramObject.Set("property", "value");

0 2
0 229

cache 2017.2 windows 10

Is there any way to change the sql Shell interface to output a <TAB> between the fields instead of outputting one or more spaces between columns

I needed to run an sql ( that took a while to run) and then cut and paste the generated output into excel, trouble was the paste into excel was not very good for columns when there's spaces used between the columns

kev

0 3
0 229