I'm looking for any reference documents on migrating about 3 TB of data from DB2 to IS IRIS Healthshare.. I've looked through the IS documentation and SQL gateway, or TSQL are some of the methodologies mentioned , was wondering if anyone had done this type of migration before, and can provide any pointers.

0 1
0 175

will InterSystems fix the Transaction-Handling for the .Net Connection Provider?

Nor the Property IsTransactionAcvtive nor TransactionLevel is set on the Connection when using BeginTransaction.

Latest PreView will give me problem as InterSystems removed removed the TStart() Option to create the Transaction that way which gave back a TransactionObject whith working versions...

0 2
1 175

Someone may have asked this before but is there a way to return the TRACE statements that we have placed in the Data transformation within the DTL Editor Testing Tool (EnsPortal.Dialog.TestTransform.cls)? Is this something we can get in an Enhancement request in for?

It would save sometime in troubleshooting where an error might be in the DTL.

Just wondering...

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 174

Hi everyone,

I'm creating something to test the Analytics capabilities.

I have a table with 100k records. Consulting the data using ^%G or SELECT, everything is working fine.

But, when I create a Cube using this same class as Source, the Build results in only 1 fact.

I would like to know if anyone else faces the same situation before and have some guidance.

Some details:

1 6
0 173

A quick question regarding to SQL Query Plan:
Why these two requests have different plans, in particularly, why second request needs temp file? To me, temp file is a bad thing which should be avoided, right?

1. select * from Test.Log where cdate = 1
  2. select * from Test.Log where cdate > 1

Plan for 1:

Read index map Test.Log.cdateIndex, using the given %SQLUPPER(cdate), and looping on ID.
For each row:
Read master map Test.Log.IDKEY, using the given idkey value.
Output the row.

Plan for 2:

0 4
0 172

It would be interesting if there is some recommended documentation about best practices using Healthshare for interoperability.

Also, some how-tos or frequently asked questions about ObjectScript.

Or event better, if there are experienced developers who would like to share some common habits on their work with Studio / ObjectScript, which are valuable to do the developing work better.

For example, How to get the XML of a class and write it into a REST operation:

0 1
0 172
Question
Tim Miller · Jul 24, 2020
Uptime reports for Ensemble HL7

Good morning all,

Could we please get some insight on what is possible (or what other organizations may be using) for tracking uptime for our HL7 engine? We can use Activity Tracking to show how many messages went through, but are there any good canned reports (or queries) about the number of message failures or the amount of time that an interface was down?

We are using alerting to the team to know about not getting messages or if messages failed. Has anyone created a report or dashboard against the Ens.Alert table or would you recommend elsewhere?

0 3
0 171

I am trying to create a Procedure in Caché, but this message is showing:

<UNDEFINED>frmit+118^%qaqpsq *mt("v",1)

This is the procedure:

CREATE PROCEDURE testebi.sp_cargainicial()
BEGIN
INSERT INTO testebi.Fato_Atendimentos (
PK_OsProcedimento )
SELECT ID
from dado.TblOsProcedimento ;

0 2
0 171

I have a simple python script to pull table information from cache 2018.1.2 which is on a windows 10 machine. I get no results though the same query in the management portal works correctly:

import os
import sys
import intersys.pythonbind3 as ipyb
import numpy as np

# Connect to the Cache' database
url = "localhost[1972]:%SYS"
user = "xxxx"
password = "zzzzz"

accessKey = (url, user, password)

def main(accessKey):

0 8
0 171

I have a file passthrough service that should check for new new files every 10 minutes, process them and then wait again for 10 minutes, even if there are new files waiting in the source directory. The "CallInterval" value feels like a wrong tool for this need since it would keep the service "locked" for a maximun of 10 minutes before releasin resources. Is there a better way than CallInterval to schedule the service to poll for files every 10 minutes?

0 2
0 171

Hello,

I want to deploy Iris Interoperability Production in multiple containers . The production has File Services that process files from EFS location. All the files being processed by multiple containers are in the same directory. The standard Adapter class does not have Check Complete option to lock a file so that other containers File Services looking in the same file path cannot process the same file.

I updated the Inbound File Adapter class to offer another Check Complete option LOCK that will lock the file until it is processed and archived.

1 2
0 169

Hello Everyone, I am new here and I am learning docker to crack my upcoming interviews. I am confused whats the steps in a deploy process for Dockerized Apps stored In A Git Repo? I am so confused about this, Can anyone know about docker programming. If yes then please suggest some more tips which are useful for my future point.

Thanks Inadvance

0 2
0 169

HI,

I have sample %session like this

%session.Data("product", "1") = "Product 1"

%session.Data("product", "2") = "Product 2"

%session.Data("product", "3") = "Product 3"

%session.Data("product", "4") = "Product 4"

%session.Data("product", "5") = "Product 5"

How can i loop in tag based CSP application over %session?

if i have <csp:while condtion=""> Is there something like %session.Data("products").Next() ?

0 1
0 167
Question
Scott Fadden · Oct 27, 2020
Configure IRIS using Python

I am trying to configure IRIS using python. The first task I wanted to do it change the journal directory. I cannot figure out the right way to work with the Config.Journal class with python. I can get the text to query the current setting.

returnValue = dbnative.classMethodValue("Config.Journal","GetList")
print(returnValue )

But I don't see a straightforward way to parse the $List returned by GetList() I was hoping there was an easier way.

How do I

1. Query configuration parameters?

2. Set configuration parameters?

Using python?

0 2
0 166

cache 2017.2.1 (Build 801_3)

when I look into the "sql statements" ( sql page of the management portal ) I have lots of old statements with a lot of them frozen. many of them are %sqlcq routines (I believe these are the SLQ's I run when testing/running random SQL queries in the sql page. )

I can clearly see where I can click on an individual query and untick an individual query to unfreeze it. or delete it. but thats a painful slow process. I can't see anywhere to delete/change multiple queries

0 2
0 166
Question
Ewan Whyte · Jun 22, 2020
Amending timestamp

Hi, I have a timestamp of 201906192359 with a HL7 and I need to add a minute to it to get 201906200000. Is there an easy way within Healthshare to do this?

It seems easy enough within SQL but I cannot get the SQL to work within Healthshare, this is what I have for SQL which does the job in SQL Server.

SELECT REPLACE(REPLACE(REPLACE(CONVERT(CHAR(16),DATEADD(mi,1,STUFF(STUFF(@test,11,0,':'),9,0,' ')),120),'-',''),' ',''),':','');

0 3
0 166

Hello I am looking to take a message that is coming from a radiology service, depict whether there were abnormal findings. Then create a message that can be sent to a printer and mailed for patient follow up. Has anyone done anything with printing a created message from Ensemble before? I have created dynamic emails, but never printed anything.

Thanks!

Joe

0 2
0 166