InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,849 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Feb 14, 2017 1m read
Can you keep a secret?

If you are developing applications that use CSP or Zen, or potentially any of the other InterSystems web-related stuff that's built on top of CSP, then it's important to know how to keep one particular secret.

A central part of the CSP security architecture is a server-side session key. "Server-side" because its value should never be revealed to the client that is issuing the web requests. If it is revealed, a malicious client might be able to use it to bypass your security and make your server do things you don't want it to.

7 1
0 653

We are using Cache in our application. We are using default username/password for connecting to the Cache Database through Cache Manege Provider. Can we limit the permission of the user _SYSTEM to access only limited database/namespace.

Can we create new user for ODBC connection? Is there any API provided for creating user with limited access so that the user creation process can be automated.

0 1
0 738

This article is a continuation of Deploying InterSystems IRIS solution on GKE Using GitHub Actions, in which, with the help of GitHub Actions pipeline, our zpm-registry was deployed in a Google Kubernetes cluster created by Terraform. In order not to repeat, we’ll take as a starting point that:

1 1
1 591

Hey guys,

I'm working with an EnsLib.XML.X12.Document object which consists of a parent object along with multiple children.

When using the following code, my sent object is losing all references to its children. I've played with the deep parameter and nothing is working to automatically clone the objects children(group docs ref)along with itself. (Even though the documentation states that it should..)

objectClone = object.%ConstructClone()

d ..sendRequestAsync("Destination",objectClone)

Any insight would be really helpful.

Thanks!

0 1
0 862

In Cache 2018, we were using a macro in a query that looked like this:

select $$GetExtraSQL^GetExtra('B',bddtl.odnumb,bddtl.odsnum,bddtl.oddsc1) as "Description", * from sqluser.bddtl

We could save that query as a view, and there was no problem with it.

In IRIS, if we put that query into SQL in the management portal, it still works, but if we save that query as a view, when we try to run a query on that view, we get a big error message:

0 1
0 249

Hi Friends,

I have created and exposed a web service for the given WSDL.

daily 500+ requests are processed via this SOAP service in live.

after 2 days live server got stopped with no web sessions available.

We removed this SOAP service, now live is working fine. We are investigating why web sessions got increased.

Could you please give me any clue, as to why web sessions got increased with the unknown user while processing requests through SOAP service?

Thanks,

Prashanth

0 1
0 379

Hi Community,

I have created Tier 1 CCR and when I move it to Live it shows the below error.

I initially had changes deployed through a different CCR to the TEST environment and were not deployed to LIVE for the same class.

I tried to cancel it so that I can move these latest changes but I still get the below message.

0 1
0 91

Hi

My HIS System is a Microservice architecture base dubbo. To call remote service must through dubbo rpc.

But , I canot direct call his's dubbo service because ensemble cannot support dubbo protocol.

So I want to add support to ensemble.

where Can I start?

Does ensemble has low level interface like dll or linux so, I can add dubbo support to the ensemble just by implementing these interfaces.

I known java Gateway maybe ok, but I want to direct not throught middle layer to do this.

0 1
0 160

A BusinessService XYZ is created by extending Ens.BusinessService and the ADAPTER is set to EnsLib.File.InputAdaptor. Files are copied to the FilePath specified by the adapter. But if XYZ is invoked directly via CreateBusinessService, the files MUST be deposited to the default temporary director rather than the file path specified in FilePath of the adapter. Is it possible to the use the file path in FilePath when using CreateBusinessService?

0 1
0 162

Hi, team

i configure my authorization server and client and i want define access rights for different users , how can i do it?

knowing that we have our own database with different users ID and access privilege ?

is there any one who can help us? thank's

0 1
0 258

One of the reasons why I love Cache and Iris is that not only you can do anything you can imagine, also you can do it in a lot of different ways!!.

Imagine that you have an integration running with IRIS connected by ODBC you probably only run SQL queries but you can also create stored procedures and inside write the code to do everything you can imagine.

I'm going to give you some examples but the limit is your imagination!!

13 1
2 345

Hi,

I was tring to figure out the correct way of using action code = c under <Encounter>, but havn't got much progress. Here is what I tested and observed:

Quote from the class reference doc:
D = Delete this Encounter and any other Streamlets linked to it via EncounterNumber
C = Clear all Encounters for this Patient and any other Streamlets linked to them via EncounterNumber

0 1
0 279