Morning everyone,

I would appreciate some advice please- hopefully there is plenty of experts out there.

We are setting up an sFTP share between hospital trusts here in the UK and I have set the outbound operation up using a custom extension of EnsLib.HL7.Operation.FTPOperation.

We are configuring a VPN tunnel to run between the sites also so there is a bit of firewall / network routing to take place to enable the connection but to add in a complication we are on a mirrored cluster and usually present on a Virtual IP address.

0 2
0 381
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,871 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello,

I want to deploy Iris Interoperability Production in multiple containers . The production has File Services that process files from EFS location. All the files being processed by multiple containers are in the same directory. The standard Adapter class does not have Check Complete option to lock a file so that other containers File Services looking in the same file path cannot process the same file.

I updated the Inbound File Adapter class to offer another Check Complete option LOCK that will lock the file until it is processed and archived.

1 2
0 235
Question
· Jul 10, 2017
How to encrypt column value in sql?

hi

I want to update some columns in one table like this:

update table1 set col1=%SYSTEM.Encryption_AESCBCEncrypt(col1, 'key')

but the error is

ERROR #5540: SQLCODE: -359 Message: User defined SQL Function '%SYSTEM.ENCRYPTION_AESCBCENCRYPT' does not exist

what's the corect syntax? Thanks!

0 2
0 409
Question
· Jul 27, 2017
Get STACK of another process

Hi,

How can I read the stack of another process?

I know about ^JOBEXAM, but I only know how to use through terminal, and I need to get a string, or at least do a method that returns me a string

For example:

I have process A and B

B monitors process A at each second.

B logs information about process A in a table

Informations about lock I get through %SYS.LockQuery and the process through %SYS.Process

0 2
0 500

Hello,

We would need to know the Ens.Response SourceConfigName to identify which Operation has raised an exception.

We have tried:

$$$LOGINFO("..%Process.%PrimaryResponseHeader.SourceConfigName..: "_..%Process.%PrimaryResponseHeader.SourceConfigName) //It outputs an empty string

$$$LOGINFO("response.SourceConfigName: "_response.SourceConfigName) //It generates an exception

We would need to get from an Ens.Response which body is null, its SourceConfigName:

0 2
0 308

I have a class:

Class test.Person Extends (%Persistent, %XML.Adaptor)
{
Property Name;
}

I want to serialize it into this XML:

<Person>
    <Id>1</Id>
    <Name>Ed</Name>
</Person>

Is it possible?

It's for the Visual Trace so I can't use %XML.Writer.

0 2
0 283

I put a html file into ensemble dir ,it's encoding is utf-8.

But when I access this file througn browser, It show incorrectly

I checked http response header, It content-type charset is GB18030 So that's reason

How to change the charset to UTF-8?

Tks.

0 2
0 299
Question
· Sep 16, 2020
More than 1 cursor in a class

I have a class that has 2 different cursors for different queries, audit1 and audit2. which are in 2 different methods. The first query runs fine, but the second one generates a 102 error.

Is there an issue with having more than 1 cursor in a class?

Has anyone seen this before?

0 2
0 200

Hey Developers,

Are you joining us for the InterSystems Virtual Summit 2020?

⚡️ THE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN ⚡️

There will be something for everyone at Virtual Summit, whether you’re a tech-savvy executive, a technical manager, a developer or a systems integrator. And this year all sessions are free to attend!

The general theme of the summit is Interaction & Information. And what awaits you at the Summit?

8 2
0 607

I'm trying to write an installer manifest that can create a namespace, resources (%DB_namespace) and a role (with the resource, above), based on the namespace. So you could pass in "ABC", or "XYZ", and it would create the %DB_ABC resource and the ABC role with %DB_ABC:RW permissions; or it will create the %DB_XYZ resource and the XYZ role with %DB_XYZ:RW permissions, accordingly.

0 2
0 350

Hello Community,

I need advice converting a comma delimited string container with multiple records into some type of recordmap that iterates through all the records.

My string container has several records and I would like to loop through the number of records in the string container and transform each record in the container individually. Number of records will vary but the number of fields per record is static (28 fields). Meaning after every 28 fields, a new record begins. The goal is to convert to individual delimited flat file records.

0 2
0 475

By default InterSystems IRIS expose your endpoints using http, but can be necessary run https from your dev env and/or get public internet access to your app. You can buy or get a certificate and config a gateway, spending many hours or use a great public service called ngrok. Follow the steps:

1 - Run your app, I will use FHIR template as sample, see:

1.1 download the app: git clone https://github.com/intersystems-community/iris-fhir-template.git

5 2
4 423
Question
· Oct 23, 2017
Invalid Project Location

I am trying to create a routine in Atelier.

I go through and enter the necessary information but before I can save, it says I have an invalid project location.

I am not sure what this is referring to, a directory? a namespace? a website? something else? "Location" does not describe what is necessary here.

I had a screen shot but cannot seem to post it here.

0 2
0 302
Question
· Oct 27, 2020
Configure IRIS using Python

I am trying to configure IRIS using python. The first task I wanted to do it change the journal directory. I cannot figure out the right way to work with the Config.Journal class with python. I can get the text to query the current setting.

returnValue = dbnative.classMethodValue("Config.Journal","GetList")
print(returnValue )

But I don't see a straightforward way to parse the $List returned by GetList() I was hoping there was an easier way.

How do I

1. Query configuration parameters?

2. Set configuration parameters?

Using python?

0 2
0 206

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to maybe temporarily alter the [Private] tag dynamically or any other way to run a Unit test against class method, which has been labeled as [Private]?

I mean, I understand there is a workaround to create a non private class method inside this class, which will in turn call this private method and run a Unit test on the non private method, but I am looking for a way to do this without altering the original class.

Thank you,

Alex

0 2
0 339
Question
· Jan 2, 2018
Atelier

Hi I am new using atelier and i want to use some of the InterSystems server for me to train so is there any server connections that i can use. Please help me on this.

1 2
0 288