InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,030 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Developing Progressive Web Apps

https://www.youtube.com/embed/O8rPR3ovuFs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 286

Google has one intersting tool named Data Studio. This tool allows creating some interactive dashboards, based on your data, available from the internet. It already offers hundreds of connectors to any sort of data developed by the community. As well as some amount of community developed visualizing. And most importantly, Google offers a way to develop your own connector to your data.

FHIRaaS provides a REST API, and it's available from the internet. So I've decided to try to create some basic report on data stored there. And in the end, I got this.

4 0
2 286

Our lab system is now sending DSC segments in large Pathology results in the ORU message that is followed by a partial continuation message with only MSH and OBX segments. the pointer is in the MSH;14 in the subsequent message. I believe the goal is to concatenate the first and second message but imagine this will require some custom functions which I have not done much of. Anyone already tackled this by chance?

Initial message:

0 1
0 286

Hi,

we're planning some work on our SQL Query Plan functionality for a future release of InterSystems IRIS and are interested to hear how you're using them today, or what'd keep you from using them. Rather than try and fit everything in a rigid survey, I thought a simple thread on our beloved DC might also reveal some use patterns that we support or could do a better job on.

3 7
0 286
Question
· Mar 29, 2016
iKnow Architect - metadata

Hello,

I am experimenting with the iKnow Domain Architect in the 2016.2 field test.

I would like to know if it is possible to load metadata from text files. This was possible in previous versions, using the Loading Wizard.

I have checked the documentation and I do not see any explanation for loading metadata held in text files. Thank you!

0 1
0 286
InterSystems Official
· Apr 3, 2023
IAM 3.2 Release Announcement

IAM 3.2 Release

InterSystems API Manager (IAM) version 3.2.1 is now Generally Available. In additional to bug fixes and minor improvements IAM 3.2 adds new plug-ins that might be of interest to IRIS customers.

• OAS Validation (oas-validation)
    • Validate HTTP requests and responses based on an OpenAPI 3.0 or Swagger API Specification.
  • SAML (saml)
    • Provides SAML v2.0 authentication and authorization between a service provider (Kong Gateway) and an identity provider (IdP).
  • XML Threat Protection (xml-threat-protection)
    • This new plugin allows you to reduce the risk of XML attacks by checking the structure of XML payloads. This validates maximum complexity (depth of the tree), maximum size of elements and attributes.
  • AppDynamics (app-dynamics)
    • Integrate Kong Gateway with the AppDynamics APM Platform.
  • JWE Decrypt (jwe-decrypt)
    • Allows you to decrypt an inbound token (JWE) in a request.

4 0
0 286

I need to copy a bunch of globals from some crufty old databases to spanking clean brand new ones. GBLOCKCOPY has this cool feature that lets you create a batch of global names to copy and save the list in a batch. You can then execute the batch and go take a nap.

I like naps.

I need to do this for a number of old-new database pairs, but it's the same global names every time. Is there a way to export the batch configuration created the first time and import it to another environment/namespace? These databases will be spread across multiple hosts.

Thanks!

0 2
0 286

Hey Developers,

New "Coding Talk" video was specially recorded by @Evgeny Shvarov for the IRIS Programming Contest:

How to Create and Submit an Application for InterSystems IRIS Online Programming Contest 2020

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qyUT195Pic0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 6
0 286

Hi

Is it possible to include the ≥ or ≤ in a ZEN select component? i.e.

<select id="condition" label="Condition" valueList="&lt;,&gt;,=,≤,≥" displayList="&lt;,&gt;,=,≤,≥"/>

I have tried &ge; and &le; but these also do not work. If I inspect the options in the browser and edit with these characters they display correctly but just not when loaded in the zen page.

Cheers

Iain

0 10
0 286
Question
· Nov 30, 2022
Delegated Users

In our current UCR arhcitecture, we use two installations. We have one machine with Access, Registry and Edges and one machine with the ODS. On the machine with the Registry, I can create a user/clinician. When I log into the management portal with this user, a so-called delegated user is created in the cached users table. So far everything is going well.

When I try the same on the machine with the ODS I get the message : 'ERROR #822: Access Denied' . so no delegated user is created.... Does anyone have any idea where I can find the solution?

1 1
0 286
Question
· Jul 10, 2021
JSONExport

Hi.

How can I deserialize in C# JSON string created with %JSONExport - exported class includes property of type array of %String? Which type of property should I use in C# class to deserialize it properly (List<> doesn't work)?

Regards,

Matjaž

0 5
0 286

I am new to Intersystems cache COS scripts (cache is a client system). ThoughCOS scripts basically appear to be straight forward, I am having issues with the logon credentials. From what I have found in the documentation, the first 2 lines of the script contain the U/P. When running the script, the username is picked up correctly but the password is not. Granted, having U/P in a script is not ideal but will suffice as a matter of learning if I can figure out the formatting/syntax required. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Kevin McGinn

0 3
0 285

I have a class:

Class test.Person Extends (%Persistent, %XML.Adaptor)
{
Property Name;
}

I want to serialize it into this XML:

<Person>
    <Id>1</Id>
    <Name>Ed</Name>
</Person>

Is it possible?

It's for the Visual Trace so I can't use %XML.Writer.

0 2
0 285

When I create a project and pull in files from the server, certain files (BPLs and DTLs) aren't synchronized, and when I try to sync them (without making any changes) I get a Resolve Version Conflict screen, with differences between the local copy and server copy. Sometimes the Parameters are in different places, or the Storage will be on top of one and on the bottom of the other, and sometimes the server copy will flat out have lines that aren't in the local copy at all.

0 2
0 285

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Hyper-Converged Infrastructure

https://www.youtube.com/embed/F4UjWduo7QE

1 0
0 285

Hi Community,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Durable Data Storage with Containers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kAlL0Ca9lWE

0 0
1 285