InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,808 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Episode 13 of Data Points features a bit of a look behind the curtain at the online learning team! I chat with two of my colleagues -- @Michelle Spisak and Jaising Pasten -- about some of the work they are doing. Take a listen! You can subscribe to the newsletter Michelle mentions via this link.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/226336
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 179

Hi Community!

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems IRIS for Health FHIR Contest Kick-Off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the FHIR Programming Contest.

On this webinar, we will talk and demo how to use the IRIS-FHIR-Template to build FHIR solutions using InterSystems IRIS for Health.

Date & Time: Tuesday, August 11 — 11:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager
🗣 @Guillaume Rongier, InterSystems Sales Engineer
🗣 @Patrick Jamieson, InterSystems Product Manager - Health Informatics Platform

What awaits you at this webinar?

3 2
0 364

I have a service named FTP_In that is of class EnsLib.HL7.Service.FTPService. It picks up files from multiple subfolders and sends them to an EnsLib.HL7.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine. What I want to do is somehow capture the subfolder as a variable for use in the routing rules. Is this possible?

Let's say I have the following files and directory structure on my FTP Server

0 6
0 539

Hi,

I am brand new to Cache and have been tasked with extracting data from the dB. I see that there are a bunch of tools that can be used to extract via SQL Server statements. DataGrip and DBeaver to name 2. I've gone through some documentation and it doesn't look as if SSMS can connect directly. Is there a preferred extraction tool that anyone can recommend. Does the Cache dB have anything built in where I can access the data while seeing a visual of the tables/schema?

Thanks for any advice,

0 9
0 1.1K

In the past, reading information from a bar code was limited to a simple alphanumeric code. The creation of a bar code with more than one dimension (2D), especially the QR Code, allowed to increase the amount and variety of data stored in a bar code. While conventional bar codes are capable of storing a maximum of approximately 20 digits, the QR Code is capable of handling several tens to hundreds of times more information. This revolutionized the markets. Now QR codes are everywhere and can be very useful for storing textual, numeric, alphanumeric and even binary data.

4 2
3 1.2K

Henry Elliott is currently recruiting for Cloud Application Support Engineers. Candidate must have production application support or platform engineering experience. Also, general knowledge of database concepts, strong shell scripting and automation experience.

0 0
0 224

Hey Developers,

Check out the latest video on searching for FHIR resources:

Searching for FHIR Resources in IRIS for Health

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CjBsWKVEqFA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

This video covers the most common types of queries used to search for FHIR resources in InterSystems IRIS for Health™, and shows how and when to use each type of query in your application.

Searching for FHIR Resources in HealthShare Unified Care Record

https://www.youtube.com/embed/me1SnxmHwmY

3 0
0 202

Did anyone run into this error when stopping a Production from Ens.Director?

Ens.Director::StopProduction => ERROR <Ens>ErrProductionNotQuiescent: IRIS can not become quiescent

It happens sporadically when an automated unit test from a class that extends %UnitTest.TestProduction runs a test on a Business Process. I already increased the parameter MAXWAIT to 30 seconds, but the error still happens.

1 4
0 461

Hi Community,

We recently launched Technology Quizzes on Global Masters! Every 1-2 weeks a new small quiz will be published. Join the game to learn, earn points, and have some fun. Filter challenges by type "Quizzes" to view the quiz question of the week:

Also! You can suggest your quiz question for other developers and get 200 points for the idea, and 100 points more after we publish it! Submit ideas in this challenge.

Note: if you are new to Global Masters, Quiz Questions will be unlocked after you gather at least 200 points. That's easy - just complete a couple of available challenges!

1 0
0 158
Question
· Aug 3, 2020
INSERT OR UPDATE SQL

Hi, I want to INSERT a customerID and customerName to a table if the customerID does not exist. Or UPDATE if they've changed their name.
I've reviewed the documentation (https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=RS...) and have confused myself with the INSERT OR UPDATE statement. Rather than using two individual statements , is there a way to get it in one?

What I have at the moment doesn't do anything. In fact it errors.

0 3
0 438

Hi, I'm still very much new at Ensemble DTL. I am trying to set up an algorithm that requires loading fields from an OBX into an Array. I don't think that I know how to iterate through the OBXs. I know that there is a "for loop", that I will try to play with, but in the mean time, could someone tell me what is wrong with the following?

For example the code below works when I hard code the number 1 in OBXgrp(1)

0 9
0 450

An error occured when HS.IHE.XDSb.Registry.Operations on the BUS sends query request to the registry. The error is

Error 6242: HTTP request to SOAP webservice returned unexpected status: 403.

Any thoughts as to why? The settings on the components haven't changed. The process worked a few days ago.

0 2
0 748

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the upcoming "Speed Test: ESG Labs Database Performance Test" webinar on August 5 at 9:30 AM EDT!

Join our live webinar with Mike Leone, senior analyst with Enterprise Strategy Group’s Validation Services, to learn about a speed test that measures and compares the concurrent real-time data ingest and query performance of InterSystems IRIS® data platform, a leading in-memory database, a cloud relational database, and a traditional relational database.

1 1
0 439

Hi,

I've added a REST service which worked fine on our test system but failed on the production environment because UnknownUser does not have %All set and I really don't want it set on production (in fact I've also switched it off on test).

Is there a way to allow a single REST service to have unauthorised access?

I was thinking adding a resource/role to UnknownUser specifically for that service but I've never touched on Users/Roles/Resources so I'm struggling to work out what needs adding where.

Thanks

0 2
0 257

Hi Developers,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Introducing Analytic Workflows

https://www.youtube.com/embed/i32l5ayptaQ

2 0
0 230