I am hoping I explain this correctly.

We are using a query expire edge, to pass an API request to one of our vendor systems.

There is no feed into the gateway from an external system, and it is only used to query the external system with member data.

However, it is our understanding that the member needs to be registered on the edge.

Wondering if there is a way to export from the registry the bare demographic info in SDA to import to the new edge?

0 2
0 142

Hi all! 2nd time poster and still kind of a newbie. I Googled and searched the posts but did not find anything quite like my question. I have an XML to HL7 2.6 MFN_M16 translation. I created an XML schema and I am using it inside a DTL to translate data to HL7. The XML is rather simple EXCEPT one element as data separated by pipes. This only happens when one item has multiple PAR Locations. To make a valid HL7 message these multiple PAR Locations each need their own IVT segment.

XML Par Location is equal to HL7 IVT:InventoryLocationIdentifier OR (IVT-2)

0 4
0 347
Hey Developers!

Please check out the 2020 annual Developer Community Posts digest. Don't miss the most popular and commented posts!
Most viewed

7 3
1 467
Job
· Jan 5, 2021
#Job Opportunity

We are looking to hire a DevOps engineer with expertise in Intersystems Technologies like Ensemble and/or IRIS as essential.

Main responsibility of the Role will be to implement Version Control and automated CI/CD pipeline for code build and deployment via tools and automation scripts for the current Intersystems platforms within the organisation.

If interested please email your resume to utsavi.gajjar@mater.org.au

0 0
0 392

I have an SQL text index defined like this

Index TextIndex On (Text) As %iFind.Index.Basic(IGNOREPUNCTUATION = 1, INDEXOPTION = 0, LANGUAGE = "en", LOWER = 1);

If I run a query like this:

SELECT
Text
FROM Post
WHERE %ID %FIND search_index("TextIndex",'ABC')

I get 20 results with posts containing the term ABC.

But each post can contain the term ABC several times.

0 13
0 369

Under the previous python binding method (Cache) it was possible to pass in parameters, execute a class query, and fetch the result sets. I have been unable to find a way to do this via PYODBC or the Native API (perhaps I am just missing something).

My work around is to create a SQLquery string and execute it through a cursor. I would much prefer to simply execute the debugged and more secure class queries that already exist and and have been precompiled.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Sinon

1 10
0 555
0 0
0 26
4 0
0 215

Hello to all,

I'm trying to post some form data from a form I made in React to the backend of cache fetching a REST-service.
Receiving and processing a JSON-object is no problem but how can I handle Form Data?

The frontend is sending the form as form data and also includes one or more files.

What is the easiest way to process this data in my REST.Broker- class?

Best regards,

Simon

0 6
0 460
Dear Developer,

Here is the 2020 Annual Developer Community Posts Digest.
Most viewed

0 0
0 25

We are using Native .NET API from IRISProviderCore21 package, inside .NET Core app, and having issue when trying to call function that takes instance of the class as parameter. The server is IRIS 2020.1.0.217.1

In a nutshell, the code looks like this:

// Create instance of the parameter class, proxy object

var paramObject = iris.ClassMethodObject("MyParameterClass", "%New") as IRISObject;

paramObject.Set("property", "value");

0 2
0 231

We have a custom FTP Service , and custom FTP adapter . Customization is just to find a duplicate file and for giving specific dynamic file spec pattern.
While running and polling for files, we are getting this error. Could you please help ? What's the issue and how to resolve it ?

ERROR <Ens>ErrFTPListFailed: FTP: Failed List for <FileName> (msg='Cache error in 'readResponse': <READ>zreadResponse+4^%Net.FtpSession.1',code=426)

0 1
0 344

I searched to see if there was a previous question on this, but I didn't quite find anything. Please link if you think this has been answered before (I have a feeling it has): what are the barriers to source control using Cache 2018 and Studio?

0 12
0 1.3K
Announcement
· Dec 31, 2020
Happy New 2021 Year!

Hi Developers,

We want to sum up the results of 2020 and meet 2021 together with you!

This was a very unusual, strange, dangerous, online year. A year full of politics, courage, diseases and deaths, new life-changing technologies, and innovations.

This was a unique year for the Developer Community too – for the first time we had a 100% virtual global summit, we introduced series of online contests and we are doing regular online meetups – this is all new and all this is already a part of our life.

This year we introduced the Japanese and the Portuguese Communities in addition to the English and the Spanish ones, and we are waiting for the Chinese community to join!

12 7
0 267

Hi All,

In earlier cache version, I can see full data values in SQL management portal.

But IRIS restricted the view only to 100 chars.

"If the data in a field is longer than 100 characters, the first 100 characters of the data are displayed followed by an ellipsis (...) indicating additional data." - From Documentation.

Is there a way to change this behavior ? I would like to see all the values in the particular SQL field.

Thanks in advance,

Archunan K

0 2
0 182