Good morning:

Thank you very much for reading the doubt and above all thank you very much for answering.

Given the following use case:

If we have a Destination Service that through a HTTP GET by REST gives us a certain JSON response, where it should be noted that it is a list of objects where each object in the list does NOT have a key:

0 3
0 204

Hello,

Do you know if there is any way to disable the automatic tuning IRIS is doing every time a class is altered? It just takes too long in our case and is holding the system, so I'd like to tune the tables when I decide it (again).

I've seen in the documentation that for 2023 version there is an option present in the backend. But not for 2022, so I assume a flag is needed somewhere.

Many thanks!

0 3
1 202
Question
· Jan 20, 2021
Multiple Threads In Operations

I have a BPL that calls a business service (actually does lots of other things unrelated to my question). We receive an acknowledgement back containing data that is processed in the BPL and sent to the source system. The process of sending to our downstream system "A" and receiving the response takes about 20 seconds per transaction (very slow on system A's side). Due to this slowness, we end up with a backlog close to 1000 messages by the end of the workday.

0 4
0 375

Dear Global Masters participants!

This is the moment you can share with us your honest thoughts about Global Masters. What do you like about it? What you'd like to change?

Last year we created a roadmap based on your responses and successfully introduced new gamification system to make higher levels more achievable, new rewards, and new types of challenges. Time to make your wishes for 2021, because this program is FOR you!

Please spend 5 min and answer 11 questions about Global Masters. We guarantee that we carefully consider every single comment.

➡️ Global Masters Survey 2020 (5 min)

0 1
0 143

Hi all,

I have an operation which uses the SQL outbound adapter to query a data source set up using a system DSN on the server which uses the Intersystems ODBC35 driver (this is a cache db hosted elsewhere).

Whenever Ensemble runs the following query:

SELECT lnkdid,
c_fastsearch_code,
c_drugfull
FROM JAC.drug_basic
WHERE c_drugfull LIKE 'Para%'

No data is returned, however running the same query via SQL Server Management Studio, all expected rows are returned.

Also if I run the following via Ensemble:

0 7
0 614
Question
· Jan 27, 2021
License occupied 100% situation

许可证检测中,当前许可证使用达到100%,我们应该如何迅速处理解决它?并且不影响生产环境。 In license detection, the current license usage reaches 100%. How can we deal with it quickly? And does not affect the production environment.

0 5
0 283

We've implemented SAML authentication for our application where we are the service provider and various other entities are the identity providers. We've done successful connections with several identity providers including Okta, Duo Mobile, Ping Identity, and Azure. Validating the SAML response with signed assertions has been working great. Now, I am trying implement support for the SAML assertions in the response being encrypted for a new identity provider and struggling to understand procedurally how to go about this.

0 0
0 209
Question
· Feb 26, 2018
Monitoring with Zabbix

Hi community,

I need to monitor Caché Intersystems with some custom indicators.

I started customizing the SNMP Mib. But I've been in a Zabbix event, all speakers use ODBC to monitor their database, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL ...

What is the best way? Use ODBC or SNMP Custom Mib?
What are you guys using?

0 2
0 954

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me with the following, it's about the usage of the class EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPService.

Working situation right know.

In IIS we've got a site configured who is dealing with the client certificate, etc and redirect the full request to http://localhost/csp/healthshare/NAMEPSACE/EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPServic... and the web gateway redirects the request to Business Service 'EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPService.cls'.

0 2
0 427