%Net.SMTP and Gmail
I am trying to send email via smtp.gmail.com.
- I am using an object of %Net.SMTP to do so.
- I am giving it an object of class %Net.Authenticator to provide credentials to the gmail server.
- I am not encoding the user name or password.
- I have set the UseSTARTTLS property to 1
- I have set the SSLConfiguration property to “API”
- Since I am using TLS, I have set the port to be 587
- I am using an object of %Net.MailMessage for the message
- I am passing it to the Send method of the %Net.SMTP object to send the msg.
- I get the following error: ERROR #6033: Error response to SMTP MAIL FROM: 530 5.7.0 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=WantAuthError c62sm7543742pfa.116 - gsmtp.
Are there any ideas of what I may be doing wrong?