When I start a fresh installed IRIS or a Container I always find Interoperabiliy (aka. Ensemble) mapped to namespace USER.

Is there any utility to remove this mapping by a click ?
unmapping it global by global, routine by routine, Package by Package is just a boring exercise.

To be clear: I look for a utility inside IRIS.

The external utility is obvious: Notepad (or any other text editor)
- clean iris,cpf,
- restart IRIS
It's fast, it's efficient, but it's really hardcore.

7 4
0 238
Question
· Nov 26, 2020
10000 clients simultaneously

How InterSystems solutions handle C10k connections? ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C10k_problem )
For example, I want to create a social network on InterSystems platform.
In the scenario client (browser) => CSP Gateway => Cache can the Cache handle a large number of clients at the same time?
Quick analysis shows that CSP Gateway for each request opens a new TCP connection to Cache SuperServer (port 1972) allocating CSP session and license slot.

4 9
0 722

I'm currently working with a developer to add IRIS/Caché functionality to his HL7 analysis tool that would allow its users to extract messages directly from the Ensemble message store. IRIS for Health Community Edition has been a great aid in debugging this, but I keep banging into the 5 connection license limit with Studio, the Management Portal, an IRIS terminal session and a client database connection using either ODBC or ADO.NET.

4 1
1 543
Question
· Jan 12, 2020
Timeout for $zf

In one of the projects, when we have ECP with 10 ECP application servers, from time to time we faced the issue when our journals fail to purge, due to open transactions. While we have about 100-150 GB journal files per day, it quite quickly became a big issue, and with mirroring a very big issue. Mostly we just rebooted our ECP Data server, so it searches rollbacks any transactions, but such process is too long, may steal a few hours. I did not find any way, how to get the list of the open transactions from one place from ECP Data Server. We just migrated our Data server to 2018.1.

3 4
0 819
Question
· Aug 12, 2020
dotnet core

Is there an InterSystems supported dotnet core library or community contributed repo on the horizon? At this time we are exploring installing the ODBC driver in our containers but would rather use more robust solution.

2 15
0 1.2K
Question
· Jun 29, 2020
Get Property MaxLen

Set cdef = ##class(%Dictionary.ClassDefinition).%OpenId(table)
Set count = cdef.Properties.Count()
For i = 1:1:count {
Write cdef.Properties.GetAt(i).Name, " ", cdef.Properties.GetAt(i).Type, "", <MY QUESTION>,!
}

How can I do to get maxlen?

2 8
3 472
Question
· Apr 22, 2020
FTP adapter

Hi community,

I am now working with an ftp adapter. I have no problem connecting to the FTP server, but there are problems with interacting with files. Has anyone had any experience with an FTP adapter, such as getting/modifying/deleting files?

2 4
0 498

Hi There,

I have Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019 installed and tried to setup the entity framework as per Using Entity Framework with InterSystems IRIS Data Platform (https://learning.intersystems.com/course/view.php?id=1046) tutorial but I can't see the ISC data source in MS Visual Studio's Data source section. Does this mean that MS VS Community 2019 is not supported with the Entity Frmawork?

Hassan

2 2
0 341

Hi,

In Atelier I can click File --> New --> Class File, and File --> New --> Custom File etc to launch various wizards and templates to help me quickly create DeepSee KPI classes, %Installer manifests, Web Services and the like. Of course, all these are available through Studio as well. Is there anything similar in VSCode? If so where? I've looked at several videos and the documentation, but I haven't seen anything.

Thanks!

David

2 3
0 597