Local editing in WebTeminal ?
In the default IRISterminal or using PuTTY I have a set of "Routine Commands" available
- PRINT – Displays lines of code from the current routine on the current device.
- ZINSERT – Inserts one or more lines of code into the current routine.
- ZLOAD – Loads a routine into the current routine buffer.
- ZPRINT – Displays lines of code from the current routine on the current device.
- ZREMOVE – Deletes a line or a range of lines from the current routine, or unloads the current routine.
- ZSAVE – Saves the current routine.
- ZZPRINT – Displays one or more source code lines from a routine
None of these commands except ZZPRINT show any reaction in WebTerminal
What settings are required to make them work ?
I found neither hint nor doc