Hi,

I have a permanent job opportunity which would ideally suit someone from Europe who want's to experience the UK (initially London), the requirements are fluent in Cache Objects, SQL, XML, Integration, English Language and be self motivated with a desire to experience London.

I am NOT a recruitment agency and will offer personal help in relocation and culture differencies to handle moving countries.

I do not offer a relocation package but will offer advice, guidance and help in relocation.

0 2
0 677
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,030 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Good day.

Can you please tell me how to programmatically get a list of DFI files that have been uploaded to the IRIS server?

Since CacheStudio can do this, it means that you can perform this operation from the code.

For earlier, I thank all who are not indifferent to my problem.

0 2
0 218
Question
· Mar 29, 2019
Ensemble as a Data lake

We have been storing raw messages in a MySQL database for DR and ad hoc purposes. We are thinking of using an Ensemble instance as our data lake instead. We could segregate the source data by namespace or by global. But either way we'll want a custom global to index the data for data retrieval performance purposes.

Anyone else taking this approach? Any feedback?

0 2
0 458
Question
· Apr 3, 2019
HL7 HTTP Response Charset

Hello,

currently we have a problem in development with the character set of the response message.

We are transmitting an HL7 message with an operation based on the EnsLib.HL7.Operation.HTTPOperation class.
We have changed this as follows.

Set pMsgIn=$$$NULLOREF, tHttpRequest=##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New(), tHttpRequest.WriteRawMode=1, tHttpRequest.ContentType="APPLICATION/HL7-V2; charset=UTF-8"

Unfortunately, the ContentType character set is not read correctly in the response.

0 2
0 900

Hi Community!

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Implementing SSO for UI Integration

https://www.youtube.com/embed/LKR3EbsDId0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 1
1 726
Question
· Apr 18, 2019
Importing a role

What is the process in importing a role from one server to another server?

Let's say Server A is our main server that we maintain all of our resources / roles / users. We would like to get these over to Server B, Server C, Server D, etc.

It looks like when we import, there are tables and resources left in the destination servers that are not in the source server. It looks like whatever was in the destination server that was not part of the source server was not deleted from the import.

0 2
0 145

I am trying to create a URL for Spoke Mobile to page users when our email system is down and we can't use the normal email alerts.

I was directed to http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=EHTTP_outbound and tried to create something. The best I got was a response from the webpage that told me there was an error.

I want to be able to have a default pager number when we don't have an oncall schedule and grab information from Ens.AlertMessage.

0 4
0 441

Hi Everyone!

One more session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Productivity for Interface Engineers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9ef80hBMTNM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 282

Hi Community!

This is the update on what are the new applications submitted on OpenExchange in May 2019

New Applications

Background Jobs over ECP published by @Robert Cemper

An internal variant of a PIPE

Simple Remote Server Control published by @Robert Cemper

Simple monitoring of several servers at a lightweight level

iris-nodejs-101 published by @David Reche

This application demo a REST API build in node.js able to receive HTTP GET, POST and DELETE of custom JSON

Sea Battle published by @Evgeny Shvarov

Simple terminal game an approach to "Sea Battle". Example of simple ObjectScript method calls and terminal interaction The code is an ObjectScript remake of Python example in CodeAcademy

PHP-module for Caché published by @Sergey Kamenev

This is PHP-module for InterSystems Caché. In current moment module works only locally, on same server where running Caché. Module has excelence speed because uses c-callin interface for access to DB.

PHP-module for IRIS published by @Sergey Kamenev

This is PHP-module for InterSystems IRIS. In current moment module works only locally, on same server where running IRIS or Caché. Module has excelence speed because uses c-callin interface for access to DB.

TSQL Checkers v.1.0.0 published by @Anton Umnikov

Demonstration of TSQL support in InterSystems IRIS. Checkers game

isclib v.2.1.0 published by @Kyle Michel

Go library for interacting with InterSystems Corporation products like Cache and Ensemble<--break->

0 0
0 240
Question
· Jun 10, 2019
Purge timeframe

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the purge tasks in Ensemble consider a day to be midnight to midnight, or 24 hours from the time of running the task?

Thanks!

0 3
0 229
Question
· Jul 8, 2019
Installing Atelier Plugin

Hi All,

I've got Eclipse installed (Javascript 2019-6) but when search for Atelier from the market place within the IDE it does not show up.

I found it in the browser version of the marketplace, and tried to drag it in but got the message 'The following solutions are not compatible with this version of Eclipse'.

I tried installing an older version of Eclipse (photon) but the installer keeps telling me I haven't got JRE 1.7+ installed (I have 1.8 64bit installed already), and sends me to a download page so I can't continue.

0 2
0 299

Hello,

I am struggling to print out the actual property values of the Security.System class.

https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/documatic/%25CSP.Documatic.cls

I was hoping to be able to print the Authentication Enabled properties of a system from the command line using the Get or GetProperties class method. Currently, however, I am only able to get a return 1 or Invalid Oref error.

0 5
0 333

I've setup ODBC connection so I can access Cache data within SQL Server.

I want to be able to write SQL queries for internal monitoring purposes, similar to what's possible with SQL Server. Specifically I want to be able to check mirroring status (i.e. check which is the current primary mirror member), check the status of any Ensemble productions (started/stopped), check the status of business hosts etc. I want to do all of this from SQL Server to go with our other system monitoring solutions.

0 1
0 277

Good Afternoon,

I'm working on a API documentation that wil be interactive, it's based on a BS class on Ensemble.

The objective on making the documentation is simplify the undestanding of the operation for those who are not acquainted with the Ensemble environment.

My problem is, when using Postman to test a operation the indentation appears as such:

0 4
0 387
Question
· Aug 8, 2019
Business Process

Hi,
I had written one .net service for excel validation , after validation the data will be inserted in DB. I am getting value from an outbound message but the values are not inserting in DB. i have two classes one is for reading the value from excel and convert that into ensemble objects, here i am getting value. Another class for inserting the values from the ensemble objects but here i given a global variable for checking . It's shows global variable does not exist. I don't why it's not entering to 2nd class. Please give me the step by step explanation

0 4
0 377

Hi Developers!

InterSystems IRIS stores everything in globals and if we use ObjectScript classes to persist data class documents globals it uses in storage. But if you use globals for calculations, temporary storages, for special indexes or for some other purposes - how do you document it?

Possible options which come to my mind:

1. Macro

#define Array ^MyGlobal

usage:

s $$$Array(1)=1

2. Class parameter

Parameter Array ="^MyGlobal";

Usage:

0 3
0 327

Hi All,

I have created a REST class in which have the Parameter HandleCorsRequest = 1;

I can able to access the API using Postman, but not with my web application. It throws the below error.

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'http://localhost:52773/IrisVSCode/app/test' from origin 'null' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

0 5
0 15.7K

Hi,

somehow my installation on win10 canceled during finish. "Installation of Caché finished" showed up for 20 minutes and canceled with an error I didn't saved.

Every file and service was installed but never registered as successfull installation. Now I try to reinstall it but the installer shows me everytime "Another installation is already in progress. Please finish the second installation first".

The unfinished installation is broken. I can't startup Caché from launcher. So I deleted everything in c:/intersystems

Things I already tried:

0 9
0 936
Question
· Aug 29, 2019
Create multiple dependent Tasks

Is it possible to create a task that will initiate a Business Service that is dependent on the completion of a separate EDI data process?

I have a complex data flow with multiple EDI processes where one process must run and produce one or more files that get deposited in the source folder for the next EDI process. The entire process is currently set up where 2 of the EDI processes execute at a specific time. The problem with that is when a network or server interruption occurs at the time they are supposed to start, it causes a complete failure of the entire process.

0 1
0 199