GT1|1|1|Test^Test||123 Building^123 Building^Brooklyn^NY^11220^United States^^^Kings|^PRN^PH^^^^^^^^^(111) 111-1111~^PRN^CP^^^^^^^^^(222) 222-2222|||""|IN|DGH^Daughter

I'm trying to clear the phone number completely.

Remove target.{GT1(1):GuarantorPhNumHome()} still gives me _~_

0 2
0 403
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,186 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello Everyone ,
Good Day !
I have a question regarding the implementation of USCDI (US Core Data for Interoperability).

Why USCDI was introduced?
What is the disadvantage of previous process ( communication between systems using concept like HL7) ?
What is the impact of implementing this concept in existing systems ? Do we have to change logics for processing the messages?
Will it effect the existing work flow of all the healthcare application?

0 0
1 211
Question
· Mar 17, 2020
Building $lb from C

I have a C string and I need to build a $lb from it.

This code works fine for strings shorter than 254 characters:

char *str = "some string";
int len = strlen(str);
int add = 2;
char *list = malloc(len + add + 1);
char lenChar = len + add;
sprintf(list, "%c\x01%s", lenChar, str);

Thought maybe someone can share the code for longer strings?

0 1
1 275

Here's what I'm trying to accomplish

I have a directory of CCDAs and files with basic demographic info.

I'd like to generate an outbound Provide and Register request by building the SOAP envelope (using the demographics data) and adding the CCDA as the document.

Which Operations / Components can I utilize for this?

Is there is a good starting point in the documentation I can use?

If anyone knows which specific Operations/Components I should use please let me know.

Thanks

0 2
0 231

Hi,

Terminal says "Unable to open Registry key 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CommonFilesDir.1" when I execute $$Register^SNMP().

For monitoring purposes I want to use SNMP in Ensemble. One of the steps I have to do is to use the method $$Register^SNMP() in the terminal "%SYS" namespace. This is mentioned in a Intersystems Docs page.

0 5
0 1.4K

Hello; we are scanning 835 files, and need to validate segment types (such as ISA, ST, IEA, etc.) before we give the file the "OK". I see segment types in the management portal under Ensemble / Interoperate / ASC X12 / ASC X12 Schema Structures. Are these segment types stored in an IS table anywhere?

Aside from EnsLib_EDI_X12.Document, are there any other tables that describe, or support, document segment types?

Thanks,

Laura

0 2
0 230

I have built an Ensemble SOAP service (EnsLib.SoapService.Service) as a business service which accepts soap requests from another application. To secure the traffic between the SOAP service and the application i'd like to enable SSL. I see that in the management portal I can upload the certificates, chains and keys and save them as an SSL / TLS configuration. However, it is not clear to me how I apply this SSL / TLS configurtion to the soap service I am running.

0 2
0 1.6K

Hi I've created a word macro in order to convert doc to txt via the command line, this works fine via the command line by myself or another user but when I try as an the intersystems user which runs under LocalSystem it doesn't work.

So can I change the user, or set the $ZF to run as a different user?

Or do I have to try another way to convert doc to txt - it's looking like libreOffice?

I just wanted to stick with word because I could be guaranteed on the result being accurate.

Thanks

Regards

Richard

0 11
0 1.1K
Question
· Apr 20, 2020
How to customize message view?

Due to bussiness requirements.I want to add some bussiness field on intersystem message view ui .

eg:

1. add new action page to display bussiness detail

2. add new function to do more Fine-grained things.

3. add new database field in message table.

finally, I hope get more detail of messae view due to customize it.

Tks.

0 2
0 182
Question
· Oct 10, 2022
hs_err_pid log files

Hi Guys,

I'm getting a lot of hs_err_pid.mdmp & hs_err_pis.txt error files in the path where Cache.DAT in located and as I googled these seems to be Java error files and I'm wondering what this has to do with Ensemble, and is it alright to just delete them?

Thanks

0 0
0 129

This is the ninth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Please share your feedback through the Developer Community so we can build a better product together.

0 2
1 241

Hi, Community!

Please meet a new Developer Community UI release with new features and some bugfixes.

With this release we changed a color scheme to meet corporate colors more.

We introduced browser notifications not to miss new posts on Developer Community. They would pop up only if you turn them on and only if you don't see the Community at the moment.

Also we introduced the special inverse color for accepted answers. Like here:

0 0
0 345

Hi Community!

As announced in this post, next November 16 will take place the 1st meetup of the Spanish Developer Community. And registration is now open!

It is the first in-person event in Spain since the pandemic started and we are thrilled to reunite with our customers and partners. Are you in?

🗓 November 16, from 12:00 to 2:00 PM (CEST) + pizza & drinks

📍 The Westin Valencia Hotel

➡️ Click here for more details and registration >>

Note.- If you are already registered at the Iberia Summit and want to attend the Meetup, you have to register on the previous link too.

0 0
0 189

Hi developers!

Those who code IRIS solutions in VSCode using Docker often use the convenient ObjectScript menu, which contains links to Management Portal, Class Reference, Unittest portal, Productions, etc.

While drilling down to a Dev Container to code Embedded Python there is no such option, at least within my settings:

So I don't know how to connect to it.

Thoughts?

0 6
0 257

Hi Community,

Watch this video to review the present of InterSystems cloud services and use cases, as well as a roadmap for the future:

InterSystems IRIS Cloud On-Demand Services @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ev8ZEVfkIug
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 259

From a browser, an XMLHttpRequest to a CSP page on a different server will obviously hit the CORS security check.

To get around this I can set the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header on that particular CSP class.

However, setting any request headers on the XMLHttpRequest object will trigger a pre-flight OPTIONS request.

This OPTIONS request is not handled by the target CSP page and the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header is never set, triggering a CORS error.

0 3
0 646