The same piece of data never throws this error on other operations. I am getting this error on one always .

The same SDA container never throws error on other operation.

ERROR #6901: XSLT XML Transformer Error: SAXParseException: invalid character 0x1C (Occurred in an unknown entity)

Set xslt=##class(%Dictionary.XDataDefinition).%OpenId(..%ClassName(1)_"||Xmethod",-1,.tStatus)
$$$ThrowOnError(tStatus)
Set tStatus= ##class(%XML.XSLT.Transformer).TransformStream(myStream,xslt.Data,.OpStream)
$$$ThrowOnError(tStatus)

XData Xmethod
{

0 1
0 1K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,113 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

For Global Summit 2016, I set out to showcase a Reference Architecture I had been working on for a National Provider Directory solution with State Level Instances and a National Instance all running HealthShare Provider Directory and all running on AWS Infrastructure.

In short, I wanted to highlight:

• The implementation of Amazon Web Services to provision the infrastructure, including the auto-creation of the state level instances through Cloud Formation.
  • The use of the HSPD Broadcast functionality to Notify Upstream Systems Changes in Master Provider Data.
  • The implementation of a transformation of the standard Broadcast Object to HL7 MFN for interoperability.
  • The principals of Master Data Management applied to the Provider Directory.

5 4
0 1.6K
Question
· Aug 28, 2018
Replace elements in $lb

Let's say I have a list structure:

set list = $lb("stri,ng", $c(0), 2)

I want to replace all $c(0) elements with empty elements, so my list would look like:

set list = $lb("stri,ng", , 2)

What's the fastest way to do that?

0 13
0 562

Hi community,

I've created a BS that uses FTP InboundAdapter. It works, read the file and process it.

The problem is when there not any file in the FTP folder, it raises the following error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrFTPListFailed: FTP: error en List para *.csv (mensaje='No-transfer-time exceeded. Closing control connection.',código=421)

I think it is something about the configuration, but I don't find what is the problem.

1 4
0 671

I have a list

set list=$lb(1,$c(0),2)

How do I replace $c(0) with an empty element?

My list should look like this:

set list=$lb(1,,2)

I tried using $list but it either replaces the element with an empty string:

set $list(list,2)=""
zw list

Resulting in:

list=$lb(1,"",2)

Or removes the element altogether:

set $list(list,2,2)=""
zw list

Resulting in:

list=$lb(1,2)
2 2
0 364

trying to open this view from Atelier Explorere somethimes give me "java.lang.NullPointerException", sometimes "the resource is not on teh build path of a Script project"...

it's not reasonable why you have this menu-item within atelier explorer but not within project explorer...

atelier version 1.2

0 1
0 225

Hello community!

At the global summit in Phoenix, we (Lite Solutions) will be presenting a tool performing static code analysis on ObjectScript source files. You can see it in action at this URL:

https://demo.cachequality.com

Technically, the tool is a language plugin over SonarQube (http://sonarqube.org) and consists of three main parts:

5 6
1 1.8K

Is there a way to lock at the record level? I know that you can lock at the table level:

&sql(UNLOCK mytest IN EXCLUSIVE MODE)

but am unable to find a way to lock just at the record/row level.

Would this also affect a SELECT statement done on the record?

0 1
0 370

Does anyone have any experience with getting, unfortunately, an older version of Cache to authenticate via SMTP to send email? I have verified that the settings are set up properly on the mailbox as I have successfully sent an email from a LAMP server, which comes from the same IP address.

If you have any thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it.

This is the error I receive

ERROR #6034: SMTP server connection failed during MAIL FROM command: <READ>zSend+105^%Net.SMTP.1.

0 6
0 2.4K

Hello Everyone,

I have a healthshare web application with production, I try to make a field in basic setting of business service, and I would like to set a string to DISPLAYLIST and VALUELIST of that Property (string maked by query to sql table). I code the same here but it's syntax incorrect in DISPLAYLIST = GetTypeDisplay(), VALUELIST = GetTypeValue(). Someone know a best way to solved my problem? Thanks so much!

0 8
0 1.4K

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering about the best way to initialize several variables, or several lists of variables.

Would it be better to write it like:

set (var1, var2, var3) = "value1"
set (var4, var5) = "value2"
set (var6,var7,var8) = "value3"

or

set var1="value1", var2="value1", var3="value1", var4="value2", var5="value2", var6="value3", var7="value3", var8="value3"

or

0 6
0 449

We are running old VB code on a Windows 2012 R2 server.

In the last month the following error has been happening.

Failure to create CacheObjectConnection.
Failure in GetClassInfo for CacheObjectConnection

Factory not connected to server
Send to Cache' failed

Neither the the code or Cache instance has not changed.

Cache 2017.1.1.111.0

The code:

Dim bRtn As Boolean
Dim objCacheObject As Object
cntr = 1

0 7
0 870

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced a similar error and if so, if they can point me in the right direction. I have a client who is logging into Epic and is using the Epic SAML to single sign on to our HealthShare system. We saw that it authenticated her through (from Epic to HealthShare) but when it attempted to open up the patient, we received the following Java error. When she clicks OK, it keeps coming back. Also, she is accessing Epic through a Citrix connection (if that helps with anything). Here is the error below.

Thanks!

0 1
0 728

The source class of a DeepSee cube has a property referencing a different class:

Class ClassA Extends %Persistent {
     Property P1 As ClassB;
}

When records in class B change, the ^OBJ.DSTIME global for Class A will not be automatically updated. This means that synchronization of cubes based on source class A will not reflect the changes occurred to property P1.
This post will help you determine the best way to achieve synchronization of properties referencing a different class

4 2
2 434

Hi All,

Who, in the age of digital transformation, doesn't want to reap more benefits out of any process, procedure, and resource we have? At InterSystems Solution Developers Conference (part of InterSystems Global Summit 2018) we will have sessions on how to improve the way applications are built with modern tools like Docker containers, Gitlab, Circle CI, Travis, etc., how continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes can help us deliver more value quickly to the end-user, and how we can start thinking about modernizing traditional applications.

4 0
1 407

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Deploying Shards Using the API

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pPuWoa_KD7A
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 367

Hi -

I need an example of what I need to "map" to have a common dashboard defined so it will visible/usable in multiple namespaces.

I have created a dashboard in "SAMPLES" (namespace and database) and I would like to have this dashboard be accessable/useable from a 2nd namespace, but I'm not having any success in doing mappings (global/package/routine/data) to be able to get DeepSee to be able to see/display the dashboard.

What is the minimum that I need to map?

0 4
0 366