Question
· Dec 8, 2020
SQL Query execution plan

Is it possible see the execution plan of a SQL sentence in IRIS?

Like this:

explain plan for
select  e.ename,r.rname
from    employees  e
join    roles       r on (r.id = e.role_id)
join    departments d on (d.id = e.dept_id)
where   e.staffno <= 10
and     d.dname in ('Department Name 1','Department Name 2');

That returns this:

1 3
1 373
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,539 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Dec 7, 2020 6m read
IRIS Python Native API in AWS Lambda

If you are looking for a slick way to integrate your IRIS solution in the Amazon Web Services ecosystem, server less application, or boto3 powered python script, using the IRIS Python Native API could be the way to go. You don't have to build out to far with a production implementation until you'll need to reach out and get something or set something in IRIS to make your application do its awesome sauce, so hopefully you will find value in this article and build something that matters or doesn't matter at all to anybody else but you as that is equally important.

7 2
1 734

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems Multi-Model Contest that will give you extra points in the voting:

• InterSystems IRIS BI
  • InterSystems IRIS NLP
  • IntegratedML
  • Real data usage
  • InterSystems Reports
  • ZPM Package deployment
  • Docker container usage

See the details below.

1 4
0 224
Question
· Sep 19, 2019
Credentials - Domain Account

Hi,

I've a Service utilising the Adapter EnsLib.SQL.InboundAdapter, which uses a Credentials item set with the details of a local SQL account. This currently works, however, we're looking to use the credentials of an AD domain account.

The domain account is a member of an AD security group, which has the required permissions on the source SQL database. I've checked that access is possible with this account via SQL studio.

1 2
0 263

Hello,

I like to know if we need to have the message in a file to process a Record Map?

I am working with Interoperability Production that processes files /messages using Record Maps. My team was asked to redesign the solution for deployment in AWS. We use containers. We had problems with having multiple containers processing files from the same directory. We are considering Amazon Simple Queue Service instead of having files on a shared file system.

0 1
0 204

In Oracle database, the synonym is an alternative name for objects such as tables, views, sequences, stored procedures, and other database objects.

You generally use synonyms when you are granting access to an object from another schema and you don't want the users to have to worry about knowing which schema owns the object.

Is IRIS SQL sintax has something like this: (oracle sintax)

1 1
0 163
Question
· Dec 4, 2020
SQL Query returns x00

Hey Intersystems Community-Member,

Following Issue: When I update a SQL table like (update OnlineV3Admin.ParameterApp set popuptext = '' where ID = '1') and then read it for my Json WebService there is a /"x00" in my Json.

What is the best option to disable that? I need here a empty String and not /x00.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Florian Hansmann

0 1
0 227

What is the best way to create an HL7 message from JSON input file?

We have JSON file available with data required for building the HL7 message . I am trying to use a standard file/FTP Business service to pick up the file and convert the input %FileCharacterStream into a dynamic Object and use the stand JSON features to read /process the data and build the HL7 message.

Is there any other better way to do this? or any standard built-in functionality available in HealthShare?

Thanks you for your help

Mary

0 2
0 624

Hello,

I need to create a util function that loops thru every character in the data, execute a $ASCII() against it. If it falls outside the realm of extended ASCII we toss it.

the function should receive a string, execute a for...loop across it's length and use $ASCII to evaluate the character. Also the function should return an output argument that indicates if the string is UTF8 valid or not.

could anyone help me with this?

0 1
0 263

Hey all,

I am currently working on a website (with Angular) for displaying the results of UnitTests.

Everything is working fine, except that I can not run a test inside a ClassMethod.

I have 2 classes: One for handling which test class should be invoked and then a test class that is extending %UnitTest.TestCase

The test class:

0 1
0 206

I am very pleased to announce that tomorrow (Dec 3) at 9 AM Cambridge time we plan to enable the new CCR UI for all users. No downtime should be required for the go-live. Existing beta testers will not see any change, but for non-beta testers the new Frost-based Angular UI will replace the legacy CSP-based application for the home page, navigation, System Details, and several other parts of the application.

2 1
0 262

InterSystems has corrected a defect that may cause Windows Telnet processes that are secured using SSL/TLS to hang indefinitely; this may then cause an instance to become unresponsive. This defect is present only on Windows platforms.

This defect affects:

0 0
0 171

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Interoperability Contest!

Date & Time: Friday, November 27, 2020 – 10:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used, bonuses, questions. Plans for the next contests.

3 3
1 266