InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,529 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hey Developers,

This week is a voting week for the InterSystems Analytics Contest! So, it's time to give your vote to the best solutions built with InterSystems IRIS.

🔥 You decide: VOTING IS HERE 🔥

How to vote?

Please meet the new voting engine and algorithm for the Experts and Community nomination:

8 3
0 264

The InterSystems IRIS has a very nice container class to allows you have your Dashboards as classes source code. It is %DeepSee.UserLibrary.Container.

With this class is possible group all your dashboard and pivot table definitions.

This is useful to automatically create your dashboards when you build your docker project and other automation scenarios.

See:

2 4
1 215

Today, is important analyze the content into portals and websites to get informed, analyze the concorrents, analyze trends, the richness and scope of content of websites. To do this, you can alocate people to read thousand of pages and spend much money or use a crawler to extract website content and execute NLP on it. You will get all necessary insights to analyze and make precise decisions in a few minutes.

3 3
3 278
Question
· Dec 23, 2020
Global ^Errors growing fast

Hello guys.

Can anyone help me about Global ^Errors? Only in 1 specific namespace is it growing fastly. It grows from 2 to 3 Gb per hour when all services are active. Which commands exactly do this? In another similar namespaces, there is not that Global in the class list.

Thanks.

0 4
0 261

Hi guys!

I'd like to present you my new project: iris-analytics-notebook, a notebook approach to use IRIS analytics capabilities.

Project description

In past few years, notebooks tools like Jupyter are gaining popularity due its natural way to express ideias.

An almost unipresent tool for data scientists, notebook can also help to improve the impact of analytics tools for all sort of users.

2 0
0 202

Hello,

I am trying to use %ZEN.proxyObject to send out in JSON format so I do:

set tProxyRequest = ##class(%ZEN.proxyObject).%New()
set tProxyRequest.notanumber = "28001"
set tProxyRequest.aboolean = "true"

set tBody = ##class(%GlobalCharacterStream).%New()
do ##class(Ens.Util.JSON).ObjectToJSONStream(tProxyRequest,.tBody,"aelotwu")
w tBody.Read()

and I get:

0 10
0 1.4K

About this article:

In InterSystems IRIS, the default form of access to the management portal is HTTP, which means that if the client is in the office and the server is in the cloud, many clients probably desire to encrypt their traffic in some way.

Thus, we would like to show you some ways to encrypt your traffic to and from the IRIS management portal (or various REST services) running on AWS.

2 0
2 669

Web Crawling is a technique used to extract root and related content (HTML, Videos, Images, etc.) from websites to your local disk. This is allows you apply NLP to analyze the content and get important insights. This article detail how to do web crawling and NLP.

To do web crawling you can choose a tool in Java or Python. In my case I'm using Crawler4J. (https://github.com/yasserg/crawler4j).

1 0
1 735

Hi community, I used website-analyzer - an app that uses InterSystems NLP and Crawler4J to extract all website content and do NLP on it. I limited to 200 pages and discovered this:

Top 10 Concepts - business and content topics in the InterSystems site:

Other frequency concepts, see the focus in the iris speed, scale and data value:

2 0
2 240

Hi Developers!

Our Developer Community is growing - so great that it's now available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese languages. And it's important to announce that no matter on which DC language version you publish posts and comments - they all are counted on Global Masters Advocate Hub!

Let's see the number of points you get on Global Masters for your contribution:

Points for contribution to Developer Community

Write a post on Developer Community (EN)
Write a post on Developer Community (ES / PT / JP / CN / FR
)

Publish comment on Developer Community (EN)
Publish comment on Developer Community (ES / PT / JP / CN / FR
)

Your 1st answer marked as accepted / each next accepted answer

1 000 / 150

Translate a post to ES / PT / JP / CHN / CN

2 0
0 129

Hey Developers,

Want to share with you our special session from InterSystems Virtual Summit 2020:

🔥 Developer Ecosystem Services: Developer Community and Open Exchange 🔥

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_Zf1DQcRNN4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

5 0
0 133

I have a case where I need to look up the NPI provider against an External MS SQL database to retrieve our Provider Identifier to send to a downstream system. In the past I would use a Business Process (BPL) to connect to the outside MS SQL via JDBC and get that information for me. But I was thinking instead of creating a BPL process to do this, would it be better just to link to the outside MS SQL database table to retrieve the information in a SQL statement within a DTL?

0 3
0 263

Languages like Java and C++ allows to develop a multi-threaded program with two or more parts that can run concurrently and each part can handle a different task at the same time making optimal use of the available resources specially when your computer has multiple CPUs. Is it possible In ObjectScript? If yes, Where I can get a good sample or application?

1 5
0 662