InterSystems Kubernetes Operator 3.3 is published
The InterSystems Kubernetes Operation (IKO) version 3.3 is now available via the WRC download page and the InterSystems Container Registry.
IKO simplifies working with InterSystems IRIS or InterSystems IRIS for Health in Kubernetes by providing an easy-to-use
irisCluster resource definition. See the documentation for a full list of features, including easy sharding, mirroring, and configuration of ECP.
IKO 3.3 Highlights:
- Support for 2021.2 and 2022.1 editions of InterSystems IRIS & IRIS for Health
- Support for Kuberentes 1.21
- Deploy common System Alerting and Monitoring (SAM) configurations as part of your
- InterSystems API Manager (IAM) can now also be deployed and managed as part of the
- Automatic tagging of mirror pair active side, so a service can always point to the active mirror member.