I have a website where I offer shipping services. I need to implement UPS API in my website. I already did all the basic tasks such as create my UPS developer account, download the packages... Now I want to start with the project but I don't have no idea about how to start. UPS doesn't give any instruction or example about that.

P.S: I have knowledge in the basic language such as HTML, JavaScript, PHP, CSS and MySQL...

Please can someone help me with that?

0 3
0 458
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,849 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Jan 23, 2019
Single Sign On (SSO)

Does Intersystems specifically Ensemble support a Single Sign On architecture? Currently we are using Delegated sign on using LDAP and TLS, however our CIO would like us to move toward a single sign on, so when you sign into your PC it would automatically pass the credentials to Ensemble.

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 1.2K

I wrote a step by step tutorial in the qewd-howtos repository how you can write state of the art multi-page web apps with Node.js using a QEWD-Up WebSocket/REST api back-end integrated with a mainstream web framework like NuxtJS & Vue.js.

3 0
3 1K

First of all thanks for your help and time

We would need to find inside PID:3 which one meets the following condition:

PID 3.4.1 = "CAC" and PID 3.5 = "JHN"

We have been investigating how could we do it

We have achieved to get single fields in a call request as follows:

request.GetValueAt("ORCgrp(1).ORC:OrderingProvider(1).IDNumber")

##class(Ens.Util.Time).ConvertDateTime(request.GetValueAt("PID:DateTimeofBirth"),"%Y%m%d","%Y-%m-%d")

1 2
0 357

Hey Developers,

Planning to attend the Focus Sessions of InterSystems Virtual Summit 2021? Don't miss the session dedicated to InterSystems Developer Community, Open Exchange & Global Masters!

⚡️ "Win. Win. Win with InterSystems Developer Ecosystem" VSummit21 session ⚡️

🎁 Note: All session attendees get a special prize.

Speakers:
🗣 @Anastasia Dyubaylo, Community Manager, InterSystems
🗣 @Lena Evsikova, Product Owner of InterSystems Open Exchange
🗣 @Olga Zavrazhnova, Customer Advocacy Manager, InterSystems

7 8
0 681
Question
· Aug 11, 2020
JDBC Gateway Server

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup the JDBC Gateway Server so customers can connect to IRIS remotely using JDBC and not ODBC. But I'm facing a problem connecting, as our system department tells me IRIS is using the loopback address (127.0.0.1) and that makes remote systems cannot connect to port 53773 (the default port for that).

So, I would like to change this 127.0.0.1 host for the hostname but I cannot see where to do it:

1 15
0 1.3K

Hello, I need to use IRIS to connect to an MSSQL base.
It has to be done via ODBC, I can't use JDBC at this time by client option.

I am trying to use Microsoft Driver
libmsodbcsql-13.1.so.9.2

But I can't, my attempts result in:
Connection failed.
SQLState: () NativeError: [11001] Message:

I have done all DSN configuration, and my configuration is listed in SQL Gateway Connections. I know it's working, because when I run a test with isql I have the information that connects to the bank.

1 2
0 724

I have an issue where a Windows Reserved word, in my case CON, is causing an error when used as part of a JSON Get operation. In this case CON is the user identifier (the full identifier is CON.SURNAME) of a person and I am trying to read the employee record using a web service provided by the payroll system.

Is there a way I can get around this, some sort of encoding that would enable the inclusion of this identifier. I can't just change the identifier has it is used extensively across systems.

0 3
0 184
Question
· Sep 5, 2019
Setting up sFTP operations

So we are in the midst of setting up a bunch of sFTP operations where we will have Ensemble send files to our various customers.

My questions about the set up are these:

1) For a simple test, I set up an Operation using EnsLib.FTP.PassthroughOperation. Is this the one I should be using?

2) if the receiving system has a username and password, then all I have to do is put that username and password into a Credential and assign that credential to my operation correct?

0 5
1 1.7K

We receive a JSON message containing an element which is larger than the system long string size. We are using Ensemble HealthShare v2017 which prevents us from using the %GET method as it doesn’t allow us to define the output as a Stream. We are instead trying to the read the contents of the JSON message using Readline function, and store the value into an instance of the %Stream.GlobalCharachter class, and then read from the instance of that class and write the contents of that element into a HL7 Message.

0 2
0 169

InterSystems Global Summit (or Virtual Summit this year) is traditionally a time of big announcements, and I'm sure our friends from InterSystems have quite a lot of new and exciting things to share with us this year. Here at Banksia Global, we have a big announcement for you as well. Please meet our new website built to make IRIS-based software distribution a breeze: ZpmHub.com!

5 0
0 168

Quite a complex scenario we are trying to solve but should be able to understand.

We're developing a task executer that runs on a server with a certain timezone.

The tasks run every day at a defined time, but in different timezones.

We're saving in database at what time we want to execute the task, and in what timezone (don't go to the save in UTC pitfall, as with DST it will be at different times)

What I want to do if when opening a task from the database, convert 02:00 Europe/Madrid, either to UTC or to local (server) time.

0 11
0 539
Question
· Sep 23, 2021
Using Arrow with left join

Hi Guys,

my understanding that Arrow can't be used in left or right joins as the example below, so is there an alternative ?

SELECT Sample.Employee.Name, Sample.Company.Name AS CompName
FROM Sample.Employee LEFT OUTER JOIN Sample.Company
ON Sample.Employee.Company->Name = Sample.Company.Name

Thanks

0 2
0 355