Dear Colleagues and Friends,

is there any indication that the .NET object representation of Cache objects (i.e. InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.dll) complies with .NET Standard? I'm planning to extend our existing .NET client/server solution with a mobile option by Xamarin Forms and can't find any significant hints in the internet.

I'm just fooling around a bit and made some expreiments with a REST API and a generic object-to-JSON tier:

0 1
0 357
Question
· Apr 4, 2019
Application ACK not working

I trying to get ACK back from the destination to the sending system.

I configured the Business Services to Ack Mode Application but sending system is getting Ensemble generated ACK [7] not destination ACK [9].

This is Ensemble 2018.1.1.312.0.

Ultimately I would like a NACK back when I have a Business Rule that blocks a messages from sending to Business Operations but currently [5] is an ACK |AA

0 5
0 724

In Cache'/Ensemble, by specifying the objectsPackage parameter, dictionaries (and other objects) get projected to tables that can be accessed by SQL queries.

But in IRIS (IRIS for UNIX (Ubuntu Server LTS for x86-64 Containers) 2019.1 (Build 507U) Mon Feb 25 2019 13:47:16 EST), when I created a dictionary with ##class(%iKnow.Matching.DictionaryAPI).CreateDictionary(), it does not get projected to a table.

The class APIs correctly retrieve information about this dictionary.

Am I missing something with IRIS, or is there any issues about this?

0 2
0 293
Question
· Apr 24, 2019
80 bytes wrapped X12 files

Hello, our X12 File Service won't process files we encountered X12 files where they inserted CR LF after 80 bytes repeatedly in the middle of segments. X12 Parser does not seem to like it. I see there is a Whitespace property in Adapter. I am not sure if it ignores white space in the middle of a segment. I also heard about TolerateNewLine setting but I believe this also does not tolerate New Lines in the middle of a segment. We will probably have to read the file, strip out any CR and LF, write to a new file that the X12 file service can process.

0 1
0 204

Thanks for all replies in advance. We have a security vulnerability that we have to get rid of. We use Putty software to connect to cache as a terminal allowing several users to do maintenance work in cache. this uses telnet Plain text. I know that we can configure telnet to be encrypted using the super server service and I'm looking for software that can work like Putty as a terminal using encryption compatible with cache telnet encryption. If I have cache installed on my PC and setup a connection to the server using Kerberos with encryption and use the terminal option to connect to

0 5
0 819

Hi Guys,

I have a DB server (ser-app-db) where IRIS is installed as server.

I have a Web server (ser-app-w) where IRIS is installed as web server and configured as CSP gateway.

I followed the configuration guide and ser-app-w perfectly display the CSP and CLS pages.

But that's not working for my REST service, for exemple with the REST sample:

http://ser-app-db/REST/CRM/Get?ReqID=123(GET): work and show the request

0 3
2 1.1K

In my production I receive an XLFO stream and I would like to pass that to the FOP pdf rendering engine to produce pdf files .So far in my research that can be achieved through ZEN .I would like to create an operation that will take advantage of that and be able to pass my XLFO stream to the operation and create pdf files I found something similar here but for some reasons I get errors like below if any one understands what they mean please advice or someone who had to do something sim

0 2
0 574

Hi guys,

I have never used regular expressions with caché object script before, so I've read through the documentation, but I am struggling with things that I'd like some help on.

My need is to identify specific html tags and transform them out to something else. Example:

I need to identify those guys in a wider string:
"<span style=\""font-family: '';font-weight: bold;\"" >BOLD TEXT</span>"
"<span font-style:italic;\" >ITALIC TEXT</span>"

0 4
0 464
Question
· Aug 1, 2019
Atelier csp sync error

Hi

Im getting this error when trying to sync csp files on Atelier

Synchronization failed: [dev10 is broken] ERROR #5002: Cache error: <STORE>zTS+6^%Library.RoutineMgr.1

This on Cache 2017.1 and Atelier 1.3.144

0 6
0 165

Hi,

I am trying to use the LogicialToDate method in the %Library.FilemanDate class. In the class documentation it talks about the parameter STRICTDATA (see below). I would like to set the STRICTDATA to a 1 but I am not sure how to do that when using this method because the method does not reference this as a parameter to be passed into it. (see below).

How do I set the parameter?

Thanks

parameter STRICTDATA = 0;

0 4
0 212
Question
· Aug 19, 2019
Filter by time in Routing Rule

I have a colleague that is trying to eliminate any HL7 transactions that have admit date/time of midnight from going to an downstream system within a routing rule. I have tried several different iterations of code trying to figure this out just in the routing editor. Without having to write an object script function is this possible?

0 4
0 353
Question
· Aug 29, 2019
Create multiple dependent Tasks

Is it possible to create a task that will initiate a Business Service that is dependent on the completion of a separate EDI data process?

I have a complex data flow with multiple EDI processes where one process must run and produce one or more files that get deposited in the source folder for the next EDI process. The entire process is currently set up where 2 of the EDI processes execute at a specific time. The problem with that is when a network or server interruption occurs at the time they are supposed to start, it causes a complete failure of the entire process.

0 1
0 199

Hi all,

We just encountered an instance of a result set RS and while looping through the results, RS is getting overwritten when method 1 calls out to method 2 (in the same class). Method 2 creates it own result set also named RS.

This code is several years old and never had this problem. When I changed the name of the result set variable in method 1 the problem cleared up.

I though that variables were automatically 'newed' in classmethods. ???

0 4
0 185

We often have troubles with performance when joining tables with about 10 million rows together.

Sometimes we can't say what the cache engine is doing, it's just sucks and never finishes.

Then we have to rebuild the query and loop first on Orders and then on OrderPositions.

this is what we want:

EDITED: the join was only forgotten

0 5
0 359

I am using Ensemble FTP adapter to monitor file directory for files that require SFTP transfer to remote server using public/private keys for remote server authentication.

This works great in my engineering development space where file protections are loose.

I want to apply "principle of least privilege" regarding the public and private key files specified in FTP Outbound adapter Business Operation.

Can anyone recommend (Linux) permissions that allow Ensemble to execute the SFTP operation but minimizing access to the key files?

0 1
0 797

I have the following message when I try to import a WSDL to generate a SOAP service:

ERROR #5319: The type of a property of a class series cannot be recurring: SeleneHL7Service.hl71.escapeType:escape
> ERROR #5030: Error occurred while compiling SeleneHL7Service.hl71.escapeType class

I have found in the documentation:

5319 The type of a property in a serial class cannot be recursive: %1

0 1
0 401

Hello community!

I have a question about the %OnSave method of a class. We have a class that has two properties that are classes.

Class A

Class B

Class C

Class A.PropertyB as Class B

ClassA.PropertyC as Class C

Classes B and C also need to point back to Class A - it's just the way it is. We need to be able to use any one of these classes and get to the others (it's actually even more complicated than this, as Classes B and C also have a PropertyC and PropertyB as well, respectively) :

0 3
0 762

HI,

I have made a query with class definitions and all their properties and put them in a view.

All is good besides Parameters is showing junk characters. Is there a way to do it cleanly besides getting into the code??

SELECT
CC.ID As CompiledClass,
CC.SqlSchemaName,
CC.SqlTableName,
CP.Name As PropertyName,
CP.SqlFieldName,
CP.Type,
PD.Parameters

FROM %Dictionary.CompiledProperty CP
JOIN %Dictionary.CompiledClass CC
ON CP.Parent = CC.ID

0 11