Hi All,

I'm trying to create a simple wrapper class around a JSON schema validator library, written in Java, and calling this functionality through the Java Gateway of IRIS 2019.1.

My Java wrapper class has a constructor like this:

public JSONValidator(char[] jsonStream, char[] schemaStream) { ... }

0 2
0 391
I'm wondering what the best practice is for handling %Status values within the terminal.
1. set tSC=...
    do $SYSTEM.Status.DisplayError(tSC)

2. set tSC=...
   zwrite tSC

3. An alternative?

Is there a meaningful difference between the two? Should one be used over the other for any reason? Should something else be used?

0 2
0 89

Hi,

I am having an issue when I am publishing data to FHIR which is hosting in AWS. I am sending the data to the Cloud FHIR url but getting the below error.

Any idea how to resolve this issue? Any example to cretae FHIR repository using Object script?

:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>404 Not Found</title> </head><body> <h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p> </body></html>

0 2
0 57

I've recently encountered a HS Caché that won't start informing that Collation 30 is not available, but I have not found an easy way of knowing what collation is 30.

I've found that the following command returns the ones from the current locale, but not from all locales:

Set Rset = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("%Library.Collate:CollationList")

d Rset.Execute()

While (Rset.Next()) {zw Rset.Number_": "_Rset.Name}

Thank you

0 2
1 253

Hello; we are scanning 835 files, and need to validate segment types (such as ISA, ST, IEA, etc.) before we give the file the "OK". I see segment types in the management portal under Ensemble / Interoperate / ASC X12 / ASC X12 Schema Structures. Are these segment types stored in an IS table anywhere?

Aside from EnsLib_EDI_X12.Document, are there any other tables that describe, or support, document segment types?

Thanks,

Laura

0 2
0 226

I'm looking for a means to dynamically specify and/or limit the data from the source that goes into a cube at build time.

I have a single data class that defines my source, and as the data within this table/collection grows/changes over time, I would like to be able to control which records actually make it into the indexed cube, but I'm having a hard time (short of defining a stored procedure to use instead of the extent query) for populating my cube indexes.

0 2
0 149

A client stated to me that they are trying to eliminate SMTP servers from their network and want all email to be sent through their Microsoft Exchange Server. Admittedly I am not very knowledgable of the workings of Exchange Server.

Are there customers sending email notifications through Exchange Server? How is this accomplished? Does Exchange Server act as a SMTP server allowing use of the Email adapter or is there some other mechanism that must be used to communicate with a Microsoft Exchange Server?

0 2
0 516
Question
· Mar 8, 2016
Multiple Namespaces vs One

We are beginning a project to switch over to a differnt EMR for our inpatient system, and we are wondering if others out here have worked on a similar project and how did you handle your Ensemble environment?

Currently, we use one namespace for all of our HL7 interfaces. Has anyone used a separate namespace for a project to keep the build separate until go-live? What were the pros/cons for you using a different namespace? Or did you use one and what issues did you have because of it?

0 2
0 393

I have to disect thousands upon thousands of strings like this:

96842-2-AEV.00001-63561-001958-100728760I-42

I've been able to pull out the first, second and final segments as separated by hyphens, but now I have a predicament where I need to use the second segment, the 2 shown in the example above, in a join to another table. Problem is Cache apparently doesn't like doing that. Just the same, I have to find a way.

Here's the code I'm using to pull that segment out into as separate field in the query results:

0 2
0 963

I put a html file into ensemble dir ,it's encoding is utf-8.

But when I access this file througn browser, It show incorrectly

I checked http response header, It content-type charset is GB18030 So that's reason

How to change the charset to UTF-8?

Tks.

0 2
0 297

Hello, we would need some help:

We would like to use a Transformation to convert an ORU_R30 2.3 to ORU_R30 2.5

However Ensemble does not have a HL7 Schema for ORU R_30 2.3

So then our original message is not being recognized:

→ How could we let Ensemble recognize the ORU R30 2.3 structure to be able to use a Transformation?

We have read:

0 2
0 218

We've our Cache running on Windows 2012 Server, but I've a Macbook Pro. Earlier I was using Miscrosoft Remote Desktop 8, to remote into our Windows server & everything worked.

Since version 8 is discontinued, I installed Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.5, which works for everything except starting Terminal.

I get error 'NTI Connection Error'

(287) Error writing to Pipe
Reason: (998) Invalid Access to Memory Location.

If I do remote desktop from Windows machine (using same credentials), it works.

0 2
0 361

Hi All

I have a BP which has a transformation.

when I run the process I end up with the following error:

----

ERROR <Ens>ErrBPTerminated: Terminating BP Propirion.BP.GetServices # due to error: ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: Object is immutable
+
ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: Object is immutable

----

I have created a context named : HL7Message type of: EnsLib.HL7.Message and in the start of the BP assigned the request to it (using set in assigned activity)

What did I miss ?

Thanks

Gadi

0 2
0 885

Hi -

I know this is very "newby" of me, but here goes..

I have moved some classes onto my server, but these have never been in VSCode as edited files, and I'm just not finding the magic command or button or drop-down that says "pull this file from the server and make me a local copy to edit. I can see the class files on the server using the ObjectScript plugin - but I just can't find out where to make a local copy for editing

Thanks

0 2
0 183