InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 19,858 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Feb 5, 2023 2m read
COS Url Shortener

Hi Community!

I want to share with you mi first Open Exchange application.

It's a tool to made our developments easier. It's a micro service in a IRIS docker that help us in our new features giving us a way to add short links in our SMS, Email campaigns and for links of the different stores for our apps.

It's very easy to use it.

Simply clone this repo:

https://github.com/daniel-aguilar-garcia/cos-url-shortener.git

1 0
0 297

Usualy, if you want to deploy a solution, you need to add the items, configure your lookup tables and default configuration manually.
It's okay if you have all the permissions and privileges to perform these actions. If you want to deploy to a client's production server, and you don't have the permissions, you need to indicate in a document ALL the steps that the deployment manager has to perform.

2 0
0 245

The last days I've work with the great new feature: LOAD DATA With this post I would like to share my first experiences with you. The following points do not contain any order or other evaluation. These are only things that I noticed when using the LOAD DATA command. It should also be noted that these points are based on the IRIS Version 2021.2.0.617 which is a preview release. So it may be that my observations do not apply to newer IRIS versions.

6 5
2 1K

When requesting /MDX2JSON/PivotVariables/Patients?Namespace Patients shoud be passed to a method but its not. When argument passed directly into the method it works.

<Route Url="/PivotVariables/:Cube" Method="GET" Call="WritePivotVariablesForCube"/>

Has something changed in IRIS and this syntax is deprecated, or is there a bug and the colon is ignored? What could it be?

This question is continuation from https://community.intersystems.com/node/534811

0 1
0 153

I have code hier and trying to view diacrit character

Class Test.REST.Services Extends EnsLib.REST.Service
{

Parameter ADAPTER = "EnsLib.HTTP.InboundAdapter";

Parameter EnsServicePrefix = "^TEST";

XData UrlMap
{
<Routes>
<Route Url="/dio/:Resource" Method="GET" Call="getDio" />
</Routes>
}

0 4
0 302
InterSystems Official
· Dec 16, 2022 1m read
How do I apply for the NoPWS Early Access Program (EAP)?

Early Access Program (EAP) is a way to to deliver specific features early to a group of people who will test and provide feedback on that feature.

One of those EAPs is about the the discontinuation of the Apache web server installation (a.k.a. NoPWS) from IRIS product installers. If you're interested in this topic and want to test it, the way to register is to send an email to nopws@intersystems.com. Use this same email for any other feedback.

7 2
1 598
Article
· Jan 23, 2023 2m read
Global-Streams-to-SQL

In general Global Streams are data objects embedded in Classes / Tables.
Using and viewing them with SQL is normally a part of the access to the containing tables.

SO WHAT?

During debugging or searching for strange or unexpected behavior there could be the need to
get closer to the stored stream. No big problem with direct access to Globals with SMP or Terminal.
But with SQL you are lost.
So my tool provides dynamic access to Global Streams wherever you may need this
Special thanks to @Oliver Wilms for the inspiration for this tool.

6 1
1 417

In our team, there are several developers working in parallel on different projects. To ensure this distributed collaboration and high-quality code reviews, we rely on version control with Git. Our challenge is to harmonize the unique characteristics of InterSystems products and the possibilities of Git and Docker.

1 2
0 241
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for January 2023.
General Stats
153 new posts published in January:
– 15 new articles
– 40 new announcements
– 94 new questions
– 4 new discussions
153 new members joined in January
10,793 posts published all time
11,942 members joined all time
0 0
0 165
Article
· Jan 30, 2023 2m read
JSONfile-to-Global #1

The similarity between JSON objects + arrays and Globals in IRIS or Caché is evident.
With small and medium size JSON objects navigation across %Dynamic Objects is comfortable.
But with large and/or deep cascaded objects it becomes a challenge.

The presented tool offers 3 variants

• loading an already existing %Dyamic object or Array into a global of your choice
  • loading a %Stream containing a JSON object into a global of your choice
  • loading an external File containing a JSON object into a global of your choice

7 1
2 250

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn different ways to connect and interact with event streaming platforms like Kafka:

Working with Event Streaming Platforms @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/S_nmZx8iWp8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 222
Question
· Nov 14, 2022
SSL Configuration for Gmail

Hi Community,

I am configuring new SSL Configuration for Gmail (For sending errors to gmail in ensemble production) by following the below steps.

Step1:

Step2:Giving the server address smtp.gmail.com

Step3:Giving the port number , I have tried giving 465,587,25 as port number still is not connecting

Can anyone please tell me where i am doing wrong on configuration?

Thanks,

Saroja.A

0 7
0 672

I have a question for people currently in the community who support TrakCare implementations.

Are you all currently working through the migration from Crystal/Zen over to Logi Reports?

What are you plans for the Zen reports you can't migration off for example the HTML letter template?

I have spoken with a few people regarding this topic but starting to get concerned if there is a call in the near future to decommission ZEN/

0 1
0 202
Question
· Jan 26, 2023
Line Separator

Hello all,
I am facing a little issue with line separators. I export classes with $SYSTEM.OBJ.Export to the file system, but I'm on a Linux (docker) environment and he uses LF.

Is it somehow possible to change the line separator for the export or in general?

Thanks in advance!

Bests, Matthias

0 6
0 302