Hi Community,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Showcasing New X12 Enhancements

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lH2w5sQ_EE4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 219
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,943 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Executive Summary

An accountable care organization (ACO) is a group of providers that are collectively responsible for the total cost and quality of care provided to a specific population of patients. Together, the group assumes risk and shares rewards. As with high-performing organizations in other industries, the hallmarks of ACOs are quality measurement and continuous improvement.

0 0
0 254
Question
· Sep 5, 2021
Global Access command query

Hello everyone,

I am new to cache. I want to know is there any direct command to know how to find maximum number of subscripts in global A through direct command.

I mean the answer is 9 but how to check it using a direct command on terminal.

Thanks in advance!!

^A(1)="A"

^A(1,2)="B"

^A(2,1)="CVB"

^A(3,2,7)="'DFGH"

^A(4,1,8,9)="ASDASD"

^A(5,1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9)="ASDASDASD"

0 3
0 254

A very simple SQL

SELECT field1 F1, count(field2) CntF2
FROM GCT.PA_Data
where field1 is not null
group by field1

gives an error back:

[SQLCODE: <-461>:<Communication link failure>]

[%msg: <Connection 'TRAKCARELIVE': Execute: SQLState: (HY000) NativeError: [10053] Message: [Cache ODBC][State : HY000][Native Code 10053] [c:\intersystems\ensemble\bin\cache.exe] Software caused connection abort> ]

0 6
0 468

I am unable to connect to InterSystems ODBC client. I am seeing the following error:

[Cache ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 417] Access denied.

$cnx = new PDO("odbc:Driver={InterSystems ODBC};Server=<IP>;Uid=<id>;Pwd=<password>;");

Am i doing anything wrong?

Although, I can successfully connect and retrieve data in MS Excel using ODBC connection where I have configured my DSN and all

0 2
0 2K

Hi,

The system I am working on processes large numbers of records. Inserts, updates and so forth. There are multiple processes that can potentially work on the same table at the same time.

It is an almost impossible task to try and time these processes to not run at the same time, due to volumes, SLAs, etc.

Every now and then there are a few locking issues, Not many considering the volumes. It is just a bit of a nuisance as we need to reprocess these records later.

0 6
0 156

We have a Cache database in Azure, and want to expose it as an OData source (link).

My first attempt was to use Microsoft's Visual Studio 2017 and Entity Framework to create the data models...but it seems as if EF and Cache don't work together. (I do have those instructions from 2013, but they don't work. (See other post. Best answer seems to be "migrate to IRIS 2019.1.")

Is there any other form of OData support?

0 1
0 634

I can start cache without issue. There are no errors in the console log. However, when I access the management portal the page fails to display instead displaying the error page with the error "CSP application closed the connection before sending a complete response". This was working yesterday so the root cause is not clear. Reviewing all log files, the only error I have found is in the csp.log. The error is:

0 2
0 457

I'm trying to install IRIS 2021.1 in the Ubuntu 18.04 but all the time I got the message below:

Starting installation
Starting up InterSystems IRIS for loading...
Invalid ownership for ./irisdb
InterSystems IRIS is already up!
Status code is 1
InterSystems IRIS failed to start.
Check /mnt/WinData/InterSystemsLinux/mgr/messages.log for more details.
Call InterSystems Technical Support if you need assistance.

* Installation aborted *

Post-installation tasks failed, installation is not complete

0 4
0 406

When refreshing a html or tablePane component using refreshContents() that takes a lot of server-side-processing, I'm running into timeouts every now and then. i.e., the result for the tablePane is that there's nothing displayed at all.

How can we configure (relax) that timeout so also those heavier ones get refreshed eventually? Just overriding %request.Timeout in %OnPreHTTP did not seem to do the trick.

0 2
0 810

Hello Guys,

Our cache application uses REST web services and handles single API request perfectly with response (response status and related data). But sometimes user sends multiple requests to the same API simultaneously ( ie, without waiting for the first to respond ), where one request will succeed (not necessarily the first) and the others will fail.

So, I need to handle the requests one by one after completing and sending the response for first request in the queue then process the next request and so on.

0 4
0 147

Let Say I have
Class Carrier Extends %Persistent

Property Employee As Array of Class Employees

Class Employees Extends %SerialObject

Property Name As %String

Property Address As Array of Class AddressDetail

Class AddressDetail Extends %SerialObject

Property Street1 As %String

Property Street2 As %String

I can get value for Employee Name as Employee_Name.

But I want to Get Value of Address Street1 and Street2 of Class AddressDetail using SQL Query
How can I get that?

0 3
0 370
Question
· Jan 22, 2019
SQL select to a list

I need to select my result into a list and be able to loop through the list when query finished any help appreciated here is where I am

##sql(SELECT %ID INTO :IDArray() FROM MergeHyland.TypeTwoDimesionCollection WHERE GUID = :Key AND EndDate IS NULL)
for I=1;1:$LISTLENGTH(IDArray)

{

w $Data(IDArray),i

}

0 2
0 1.2K

I would like to know if an encrypted caché database can run significantly slower than a normal "unencrypted" database, in a way that is noticeable to the end user (e.g. slower response time for most pages, especially the ones that rely on read/writing to globals).

I searched in Intersystems knowledge base and couldn't find anything related. I'm looking for possible before/after benchmarks.

0 3
0 269
Question
· Feb 12, 2016
Get columns dynamically?

In MSSQL I think you can do something like this:

select *
from HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.COLUMNS
where TABLE_NAME=&#39;Aggregation&#39;

How can I do this in Cache SQL?

[%msg: < Table 'HS_IHE_ATNA_REPOSITORY.COLUMNS' not found>]

0 11
1 2.1K

Our development server is set up to automatically keep the .INT code of compiled classes and routines, but the live servers are set to not keep the .INT code.

I know how to set the system to keep this code ($SYSTEM.OBJ.SetQualifiers() ?) but what are the ramifications of keeping this code on the live servers? Is it just a space issue? I always thought it was to keep the code more private.

0 4
0 535