Greetings,

I am trying to test an hl7 message inside studio and when I click on the test button I get this error:

"<FUNCTION>GetProp+2^%CDCalBk" at 9:51 am. $I=/dev/null:50333010 ($X=0 $Y=54) $J=50333010 $ZA=0 $ZB="" $ZS=65536 ($S=66023400)

I have never seen this before! Any suggestions?

Here a simple test message:

0 2
0 297

First time post, also a new Cache developer, hence the <Beginner> tag.

If our data has Predefined terms in a dictionary, and a user can add terms on their own, can the terms exist in different tables?

Lets call the tables "Terms" and the user data in "UserTerms".

If a third class definition has a property of "Term" can it not be either Terms or UserTerms?

I'm leaning towards using a Subclass strategy where the pseudo "Parent" (forgive me) is Dictionary.Term and the child is along the lines of Dictionary.Term.User

0 5
0 296
Question
· Mar 30, 2019
X12 Routing - Whole Batch

When a X12 message comes into Ensemble as a Whole Batch how do you search on a segment within the body of the message? For example, a REF segment. It appears the only way is to set the Service to a single session batch, but this doesn't allow you to send the message as a Whole Batch to the Operation.

0 1
0 295

Hi,

We are using Cache to generate HTML pages (complete with Javascript), which we are reading in an Android phone App's WebView.

If, when we generate HTML as follows:

<html>

<body bgcolor='red'>

Hello World

</body>

</html>

Reading this is iPad gets what you would expect, a red page with Hello World written in it.

However in Android phone, the page is both white and blank.

0 16
0 294

I am writing an API that sends over a very large JSON object.

The code I'm using to get the data is actually used in our production system today for the use of writing a report.

However when I call the code using the API (using SoapUI) I am getting 'Error getting response; java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out'

The web applications settings have a session timeout setting at 15 minutes, but this is timing out within just a few minutes, so I know it's not hitting this mark.

0 3
0 294

In Cache'/Ensemble, by specifying the objectsPackage parameter, dictionaries (and other objects) get projected to tables that can be accessed by SQL queries.

But in IRIS (IRIS for UNIX (Ubuntu Server LTS for x86-64 Containers) 2019.1 (Build 507U) Mon Feb 25 2019 13:47:16 EST), when I created a dictionary with ##class(%iKnow.Matching.DictionaryAPI).CreateDictionary(), it does not get projected to a table.

The class APIs correctly retrieve information about this dictionary.

Am I missing something with IRIS, or is there any issues about this?

0 2
0 293
Question
· Aug 13, 2019
Dashboard - Line Graph

Hello,

I want to create a dashboard with a line graph that shows system availability over time. I used this code to create a Dashboard:

Set tItem = ##class(%DeepSee.UserLibrary.Link).%New()
                Set tItem.fullName = "Availability"
                Set tPage = "Availability.UI.CSVImport.zen"
                Set tItem.href = $system.CSP.GetPortalApp($namespace,tPage)_tPage
                Set tItem.title = "Availability"
                Set tSC = tItem.%Save()
0 7
0 293
Question
· Feb 1, 2019
Message Bank Usage

Hi

Has anyone implemented the message bank functionality in particular in the UK and if so what are your experiences of it in particular for custom messages? We are thinking of using it as our long term store and would like any feedback on it. We use a mix of REST web services, custom messages, HL7v2 and FHIR messaging within the Health area (NHS Trust to be exact).

I would also be interested in which version you implemented this upon.

Thanks

Ian

0 1
0 293

Hi,

It is sometimes undesirable to send a full demographic or results feed to departmental clinical systems, that only see a subset of the patients.

While some systems (paediatrics, maternity, geriatrics) can filter on patient demographics, a number of systems are for cohorts of patients that don't fit a particular criteria.

One of our system vendors has a patient index filter service that keeps a local index of relevant patient identifiers, and only forwards matching messages.

0 3
0 293

Hello Community,

How do i disable an operation explicitly based on a value in a variable?

I set the ReplyCodeAction to E=D.

In the Operation Code i am throwing an explicit ERROR

THROW ##class(%Exception.General).%New("Shutting Down Operation",999,,"My own special exception")

But my operation still remains up.

Any suggestions please will be appreciated.

0 6
0 292

Greetings community. I would like to know how to migrate a BD in production to a local environment. When I have a system in production (BD Sql Server) what we do is mount a local copy to do the analysis with the data and not occupy resources of the system in production. My question is: How do you do it with Intersystems technology?

0 2
0 291
Question
· Jun 17, 2019
merge and match

Hi guys

i'm trying to create a DTL that allows me to merge several OBX segments into one . eeverything in the segments is the same except the values in OBX 5 which id like to all to be merged together

0 2
0 289

SetIdentityInsert call controls the ability of the user to specify a value for the IDENTITY property when saving a new object, a value for the IDENTITY column or an explicit ROWID value in an SQL INSERT. If IDENTITY_INSERT is false and the user specifies an explicit IDENTITY or ROWID value when saving a new object or inserting a new ROW then an error condition is reported.

Setting takes effect immediately and lasts for the duration of the process or until SetIdentityInsert is called again.

My question is how can I change this setting system-wide?

0 2
0 289
Question
· Dec 26, 2019
File System

Hello All,

I am working on Files where I have to compare contents of two files and display result.
e.g Suppose file1 contains data in Name and Roll form and file2 contains data in name and class form, so it should compare name from file1 and file2 and display those matching data(Name,Roll,class).

I have piece of idea about file system so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gunwant

0 1
0 289

the file being created on the FTP server will have a format that includes the current date I would like to pull this file off the FTP while ignoring other files on the same location.

Inbound Service Class

I would like to find the file on the FTP that is being created using Todays date. But it appears that the wildcard are not recognizing the file format:

0 5
1 288

Hi All,

I have a class method, this can be any cache expression to execute (usually a class / method and args) and and args stored in a variable, for example;

set aa = "##Class(Utils.Test).Run(1,2,3)"

do aa

I tried using $classmethod(class,method,args..), by extracting the values but sometimes there can be no arguments, or arguments such as ;

("2019-01-01","1,2,3,4")

which causes issues while running the $classmethod, (i am using $P to extract the Class, Method and args).

Is there any simpler way of doing this?

0 4
0 288

Hello All,

There are few tools for SQL optimization available and even query builder has Show Plan to give us an estimation of the resources needed to execute.

For Methods - Is there anything similar ??

I would like to see a similar approach as to the time taken for method to execute.

Is Studio Debugger only option ??

0 2
0 286

I need to copy a bunch of globals from some crufty old databases to spanking clean brand new ones. GBLOCKCOPY has this cool feature that lets you create a batch of global names to copy and save the list in a batch. You can then execute the batch and go take a nap.

I like naps.

I need to do this for a number of old-new database pairs, but it's the same global names every time. Is there a way to export the batch configuration created the first time and import it to another environment/namespace? These databases will be spread across multiple hosts.

Thanks!

0 2
0 286