Question
· Mar 11, 2018
Atelier Server connection

When assigning the filter to the server explorer in Atelier to hide system classes, it works only in server explorer.

The same server explorer option linked to a given project does not appear to observe the filter setting from the server connection, and has no ability to assign filters at the project level. Is this an enhancement needed or am i missing the logical requirement?

Also when assigning a tag to this post, only Atelier 1.1 BETA comes up. I believe i am using the stable release of 1.1

0 3
0 342
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,170 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello community,

I'm new to Objectscript and Intersystems development. I've read documentation and some examples and succeded to import my Java class file into HealthShare using the Java Gateway Service. To import my class i tryed both methods (Wizard, or scripting) with success.

Everything works great, i see my imported class inside the namespace, and i can call the methods.

0 6
0 342

Hi There,

I'm fairly new to ObjectScript/Ensemble and I'm sure I may be fundamentally misunderstanding how the %JSONImport/%JSONExport and XDATA mapping work and I was hoping you good folks could help me out. I'm essentially trying to create an object that I can use to translate from one JSON schema to another.

First my class:

0 3
0 342

I am configuring a SOAP HL7 Receiver to handle HL7 Query messages.

I have set up a new class based on EnsLib.SOAP.Service and configured (correctly I hope) the parameters needed. I have also amended the OnProcessInput Method skeleton provide to send messages on to the Business Process needed.

I am struggling to work out what is needed in the Web Methods and how to create them.

Any help with this would be much appreciated especially examples that I can adapt for what I need.

Many thanks

0 1
0 342

The IKO documentation is robust. A single web page, that consists of about 50 actual pages of documentation. For beginners that can be a bit overwhelming. As the saying goes: how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Let's start with the first bite: helm.

What is Helm?

Helm is to Kubernetes what the InterSystems Package Manager (IPM, formerly ObjectScript Package Manager - ZPM) is to IRIS.

13 1
4 342
Question
· Mar 21, 2023
Read-only .cls?

Hi, could someone tell me please how can I "unlock" a .cls file which author is Intersystems? I want to make some modifications and add some trace messages there. The file resides in the HS.FHIRServer namespace and it looks like read-only

0 6
0 341

I am in Atelier editing a Class.

I want to look at the window or pane that shows my Properties,

I get to the tab that show Properties and their Value as shown below.

Now, how do I get the properties from my Class into the image below?

0 2
0 341

Hi all

I've been looking into how to convert some images with IRIS and saw some recommendations on the forums around using image magick.

However I can't seem to get this working using ZF100 and on windows server and I'm wondering if I'm missing something really obvious as I've not used IRIS to call third party applications before.

If I run via a Windows CLI on the server, it works fine, e.g:

magick "D:\1221701739_20190716134351965_1_0.jpg" -resize 640x480 "D:\1221701739_20190716134351965_1_TEST.jpg

0 8
1 341
Question
· Oct 17, 2016
Are we using callin API?

Hello community; this may seem odd, but I need to know if there's any way we could be using callin functions from a C application without knowing? e.g. if other developers created some C programs that call in to Caché that we don't realize are running. Is that possible? If so, where would I look to see these programs? Perhaps the server's task manager?

Thanks --Laura

0 2
0 341

I am working on tweaking our current patient load process. The roster input is in text pipe delimited format, parsed out and transforms it to a standard HS.Message.PatientSearchRequest, and send to business process for patient matching. Result is transformed into a standard ADT HL7 message using EnsLib.HL.Message class. I would like to know if there is another class I can use that will transform my output to a text flat file pipe delimited instead of HL7 format? any advice on how to do this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 2
0 341
Question
· Aug 30, 2016
Get to know the format

I know that Cache files can be stored as XML and UDL based files. Is there any way to determine in which format the file(class, routine, dfi and so on) is stored? Because you can easily name your XML based file as class.cls and it will be perfectly valid.

I know that one way to check whether this file is in XML format is just try to parse it like

Set st = ##class(%XML.TextReader).ParseStream(contentStream)

if $$$ISERR(st) return $$$NO

else return $$$YES

However, is there a better way?

2 4
0 341

IRIS use MIRROR to ensure the continuous operation of the hospital business, but MIRROR synchronization data does not contain (web application configuration information, task plans, sql gateway, etc.), about the synchronization of such information do we have a better solution to solve this problem?

2 8
0 341

Brew HaHa Coffeehouse on Twitter: "Many things have changed at Brew Haha  since the pandemic. This week we are going to share many of those changes  with you. Follow us so you

Welcome to the July'22 Community Release!

We’ve recently made some interesting changes to your experience in the InterSystems Community:

📌 notifications like in social networks

📌 improved subscription setting

📌 brand new "About us" page

📌 friendlier "Members" page

Let's have a closer look at all these improvements!

8 3
0 341

Hi,

I have a service that I need to receive notifications from when the service has started. Usually this service will be off, but when started a need a method to be called so I can email and be alerted. The only method I know I can use is " OnProcessInput" but this is when an input is received (new file, new message...) but I could not find any events to deal when the service starts...I tried "OnInit" but does not seems to work...any ideas?

0 3
0 341

June 26, 2017 – Alert: Data Corruption with Mixed Endian Mirror Shadowing

InterSystems has corrected a defect that may result in corruption of Unicode data on a shadow system whose source is an async mirror member.

This defect affects all currently released Caché, Ensemble, and HealthShare distributions beginning with version 2012.2.0. All platforms and operating systems are affected.

0 0
0 341
Question
· Nov 11, 2015
Linux provider change question

Hi -

If you have Cache installed on a Cent OS machine, and you want to switch the OS to Red Hat 7, and your Caché is installed on a non-OS drive, do you need to reinstall Caché?

I don't think so, but I wanted to check

0 2
0 341

Hello,

I'm testing IRIS 2020.4 Preview with preview key.

I've access to the management portal but I can't connect with Studio.

This is my docker-command : docker run --name my-iris --detach --publish 9091:51773 --publish 9092:52773 --volume C:\Docker\iris_external:/external –-volume C:\Docker\iris_durable:/durable –-env ISC_DATA_DIRECTORY=/durable/irissys containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris:2020.4.0.524.0 --key /external/iris.key --password-file /external/password.txt

I notice that Caché Direct is disabled by the license.

0 2
0 341
Question
· Jul 14, 2022
Clone Class

Hi Guys,

How can I create a clone class so I can keep a copy of all records in that clone class?

Basically, I have a class where sometime records might be delete from it, so I would like to create clone class or merge the global content in another backup global so that records can be deleted from the original class but still have a copy of those delete records in my clone or backup global ?

Thanks

0 5
0 341

Hi community,

I have some constants hardcoded in my class as parameter values, and those constants are referenced in many places in my module. Now the need has arisen to provide different value for those parameters depending on some context. Is it possible to create some sort of accessor method for the parameter (like it is possible for properties), or do I need to perform a thorough refactoring?

Thanks.

Jiri

0 1
0 341