Hi Community,

You may know that you get rewarded with points on Global Masters for each your application published on Open Exchange. Recently we introduced bonus points for ZPM applications. So now, you get extra 400 points for each ZPM application! Points are automatically adjusted.
Check out points & available rewards on Global Masters - and see you there today!

4 0
0 158
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello there community,

I am pleased to say that i have started building a product and I have chosen InterSystems technology to be used in it.

But I have a confusion with regard to it.

I actually have to come to a conclusion to whether to use CACHE or IRIS.

I will be using a lot of data and also integrating it along with Python for DEEP and Machine Learning.

Also I do not have an idea of how to get the licensed version of either of that.

0 3
1 253

Hello there friends,

I am new to DC and I need to advance up my self.

I see that we get awarded with badges and so on through that process.

But i do not exactly get the idea of it.

I see that we have a challenge of becoming the insightful commenter and so on.

I would like some one to help me out with it so that i could get to the next level.

Regards.

1 3
0 151

Hello there Community,

I am so pumped and curious about this platform.

The more I search about it, the more deeper it goes just as the maze.

I followed the following link https://community.intersystems.com/post/global-masters-advocate-hub-star... and it took me to a page where i learnt more on what Global Masters is and also more about the Advocate Hub.

But then I came across an very confusing this named as the Global Masters Gamification Platform.

1 3
1 297

Hi all,

I need some advice about JSON conversions and the outputs. I am being sent a JSON response from an API call and I am struggling to produce an output that I can use from it.

I have used the %FromJSON() method call to take the JSON stream source (pData) and convert it to a Dynamic object (object) but I am a little unsure as to how I can read the dynamic object and use it to extract the values from this and set the values as a property in another class.

The current coding I have for the conversion:

0 21
0 582
Question
· Oct 16, 2020
IRIS Download issue.

Hello there community,

As I am interested in taking part in the Full Stack Development for IRIS, I tried to download the Software and get hands on experience with it.

The registration went well, but unfortunately I only got a mail with regard to the download but the Software did not get downloaded.

I need the help of you experts please.

Am I doing something wrong or did I just miss some thing or some steps in between these that needs to be fulfilled?

1 8
0 245
Question
· May 16, 2018
Collect TrakCare's datas

Hey everyone,

Here's my issue, I would like to develop a web application which use and send datas to TrakCare app, but I really don't know how to communicate with TrakCare's datas.

With a little research, I think I could use "RESTForms" or "EnsembleWorkFlow" but I don't really get how...

Can somebody help me and tell me the way forward ?

0 3
0 399

Hi Community!

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Introduction to InterSystems Reports

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-AdK9sOwk50
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 211
Article
· Oct 7, 2016 4m read
Forwarding Requests in a REST Service

One useful feature of our REST framework is the ability for a dispatch class to identify request prefixes and forward them to another dispatch class. This approach of modularizing your URL map will improve code readability, enable you to easily maintain separate versions of an interface, and provide a means to protect API calls that only certain users will be allowed to access.

7 1
0 3.6K
Question
· Oct 15, 2020
Article Content

Hello there,

I am new to the developer community and i intend on writing a new article.

I have a few ideas on what to write but i need to know specifically what kind of content it has to be?

I do not want to update content that is not valid and waste the time.

Please let me know what kind of content am I allowed to post as it will be very helpful for this purpose.

Also if i post something and want to remove it i need to know how i could delete / remove what I have posted, or should I inform the relevant authorities if any on instances as such.

1 2
0 130

Hello,

I am trying to create a HL7 message (REF_I12 message) using variables extracted from a Dynamic Object and need some advice about segment creation issues that I am having. Some background info: I receive a JSON response from an API call and used %FromJSON to convert the response to an Dynamic Object. Some of the items in the response are repeated such as NOKName, NOKrelationship.

0 3
0 589
Question
· Mar 3, 2017
zen report

Hi, all

I have the following problem in generating a PDF report in ZEN, which has many items, a general total of approximately 30,000 items, but gives an error, I can generate a report with a maximum of 8,000 items, which may be wrong.

2 4
0 1.5K
Question
· Oct 13, 2020
FQDN ?

Is there an undocumented class method that will output the FQDN?

$SYSTEM only reports the part of the name concatenated with the namespace. Checking $SYSTEM.INetInfo doesn't provide the full DNS name, only a partial value that matches $SYSTEM.

I can do a call out to the OS to get that value which seems to be the only way I can get the value.

0 4
0 263

I noticed when creating Record Map's within Ensemble that it is creating a Persistent cache table as it translates the file and puts it into the Record Map data structure.

I was wondering if there was a way to add a column to the cache table that is Hidden from the record map, but is a calculated date value on when that record was inserted?

0 4
0 191

Hi Community:

Those of you in financial services, take note. Three IT thought leaders from your industry will be panelists discussing "Financial Services: Adaptability in Times of Uncertainty," on Wednesday, October 21, as part of our Virtual Summit 2020 user conference. Broadridge Wealth Architect Jittu Lulla, Credit Suisse Managing Director Marinela Tudoran, and BBTS CIO Alexandre Conceição will discuss the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, initiatives such as open banking, and ways to prepare your enterprise for the inevitable disruptions in the future. Don't wait. Register for Virtual Summit 2020.

1 0
0 214
Question
· Oct 8, 2020
Report Render Server Error

Hi everyone, i'm using a render server to make pdf output with zen report and everything was fine till recently i've been getting this error message and i have no idea what it means, i'd be very thankfull if someone could help or got into the same situation.

Error message:

ERROR #5001: net.sf.saxon.trans.XPathException: org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: "fo:table-body" is missing child elements.
Required content model: marker* (table-row+|table-cell+) (See position 817:-1)

0 4
0 418

Hi Community!

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Big Data in InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1X-O7-QWBsk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 0
0 211

I have a file passthrough service that should check for new new files every 10 minutes, process them and then wait again for 10 minutes, even if there are new files waiting in the source directory. The "CallInterval" value feels like a wrong tool for this need since it would keep the service "locked" for a maximun of 10 minutes before releasin resources. Is there a better way than CallInterval to schedule the service to poll for files every 10 minutes?

0 2
0 244