Hi,

I've built a custom HL7 searchtable, but wish to remove some of the items.

I've removed the items I no longer wish to index recompiled the custom searchtable, however the previous searchtable values are available when searching messages in the namespace.

Do I need to rebuild the index for this searchtable to purge searching the old values?

I have stop and started the production.

Regards

Stuart

0 2
0 367
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,954 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I was hoping for some input on the best way to deploy code to site with the following criteria:

- No source code, only compiled code to be deployed.
- Classes and Routines are part of the application.
- Data and code reside in the same database.
- Deployments might be partial updates (i.e. cannot just send a complete CACHE.DAT).

At present the idea is just to export the .obj, any suggestions?

0 2
0 367

Hi Developers!

Now it's time for all Japanese speaking users of our community!

We're pleased to announce the official start of the Japanese InterSystems Developer Community!

And let me introduce you @Minoru Horita and @Toshihiko Minamoto from InterSystems Japan as managers of the InterSystems Developer Community in Japanese!

Here are the main points you need to know:

7 7
0 367
Article
· Jun 30, 2020 3m read
Replicating Audit Log Near Real Time
Many organisations implement centralised log management systems to separate and centralise the log data in order to e.g. automate threat detection (and response) and to comply with regulatory requirements. The primary systems of interest are the various user facing applications, but increasingly also other kinds of systems including integration platforms.
1 2
2 367

Hey Developers,

Watch this video to learn how InterSystems TrakCare connects care teams, breaks down data barriers and improves safety, efficiency, and the patient experience.

What is InterSystems TrakCare

https://www.youtube.com/embed/w9HcEQ6GFvE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 1
0 367
Article
· Nov 18, 2020 7m read
Creating a PEX Business Operation

PEX is a new InterSystems IRIS feature to allows extends IRIS with existent features from Java or .NET.

It is possible create interoperability inbound and outbound adapters, business services (integrate from external to internal) and operations (integrate internal to external).

To create a PEX component it is necessary import .NET (InterSystems.EnsLib.PEX.*) or Java (com.intersystems.enslib.pex.*) packages and extends or implements the properly class.

4 2
2 367
Article
· Oct 12, 2021 2m read
Generating OFX [V1]

Just in case you never heard about OFX before
V1 was an attempt to create a dedicated SGML for banking and ignoring XML. Details.
It evolved to XML but not for M$ MONEY. Today we would use JSON for similar tasks.

5 4
0 367
Question
· Sep 13, 2018
Authentication Error

Hi All,
I tried to execute the ##Class(%SYS.LDAP).Binds(LD,"",$lb(Username,Domain,Password),$$$LDAPAUTHNEGOTIATE) but this command is returning the value as 7 only instead of 0,7 is an "Authentication Method Not Supported",How to recover it and why this error message is occuring
Please help me

0 3
0 366
Question
· Mar 12, 2018
Compilation Status after Import

Is there a way to enumerate the compilation status of a package?

currently after deployment we are doing something like this to validate a successful load and compile of classes:

successful_compilation_count=`grep -a "Compilation finished successfully" output.log | wc -l`
successful_load_count=`grep -a "Load finished successfully" output.log | wc -l`

is there a method to do this where it is a little bit more elegant/dynamic without having to maintain counts for comparison ?

0 4
0 366

Hi,

I created an iKnow domain, where I supplied dictionaries, blacklist, metadata and stemming. The datasource is a table.

I would like to use iFind semantic search feature. It is said in the documentation that iFind use iKnow semantic analysis. But I want iFind to use the iKnow domain configuration I created earlier earlier. How can I do that ?

Regards,

Jack Abdo.

0 7
0 366
Article
· Jun 5, 2021 8m read
FHIRaaS overview

Introduction

This article aims to provide an overview of InterSystems IRIS FHIR Accelerator Service (FHIRaaS) driven by the implementation of application iris-on-fhir, available in OEX developed for the FHIRaaS contest.

A basic tutorial will guide you in configuring a function FHIRaaS deployment, including an API key and an OAuth 2.0 server.

A library to use FHIR resources through FHIRaaS also is briefly discussed.

3 0
0 366
Question
· Dec 1, 2021
web development

Hello everybody

I'm in need of a lot of help from you.
I work in a company with all system cached script, using global.

I need to develop web applications accessing the cache database, and global.

Could you help me indicate the best language option to develop web applications, and easier to access cache, and if possible send me some examples of applications accessing globals.

I thank you all.

Hugs

0 3
0 366

The time that many of the Developer Community members, InterSystems Partners, and just people interested in InterSystems products, had been looking forward to has arrived! Finally, after an excruciatingly long pause, this year's Global Summit is again held in person! This time it's in Seattle! A beautiful city with steep hills, breathtaking views of Elliot Bay, and, from the words of locals, constantly bad weather cheeky

7 3
1 366
Article
· Jul 27, 2021 2m read
IRIS Interoperability Message Bank

I heard about Message Bank when we started redesigning a Health Connect production to run in containers in the cloud. Since there will be multiple IRIS containers, we were directed to utilize Message Bank as one place to view messages and logs from all containers.

6 1
0 366