In this 3-part series of articles, is shown how you can use IAM to simply add security, according to OAuth 2.0 standards, to a previously unauthenticated service deployed in IRIS.

In the first part, was provided some OAuth 2.0 background together with some IRIS and IAM initial definitions and configurations in order to facilitate the understanding of the whole process of securing your services.

5 1
0 943
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,808 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Episode 18 of Data Points features a discussion with Regilo Souza, Patrick Jamieson, and Evgeny Shvarov about the new InterSystems IRIS® FHIR Accelerator Service. This new product offers a turnkey solution for FHIR application developers, and there is an upcoming developer community programming contest around it!

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/437307
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 98

Hi! I have a promblem with ##class(%File).Exists -method and scandinavian characters.

Ensemble: Cache for UNIX (Red Hat Enterprise Linux for x86-64) 2018.1.2 (Build 309_5U)

I have a business service (EnsLib.EDI.XML.Service.FileService (charset=binary)) which reads XML-files from the server and transmits those to the business process. BP request class is EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document. In BP I have code block

0 2
0 225

I am updating the PV1 segment with values from the database but when I get two values back I dont know how to separate them with a tilde and insert. Any advice for me on that?

so if I get two values returned

my PV1.7 segment should be :

My current code is as below: It works fine for one value, but when there are more than 2 values returned I need to find a way to include it

0 5
0 257

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

ObjectScript Package Manager ZPM: Installing, Building, Testing, Publishing IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UzrG91_swLM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 3
0 260

Hello Community,

We want to send ALL updates from our Cache server to a remote SQL Server instance that will be used as a reporting data warehouse.

Has anyone done this already and if so what is the best way to go about setting this up?

Thanks

Regards

Mike

0 2
0 221

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching this new video presented by @Evgeny Shvarov:

Package First Development Approach with InterSystems IRIS and ZPM

https://www.youtube.com/embed/havPyPbUj1I

4 0
0 140

Over the last couple of weeks the Solution Architecture team has been working to finish off our 2019 workload: this included open-sourcing the Readmission Demo that was brought to HIMSS last year, so we could make it available to anyone looking for an interactive-way of exploring the tooling provided by IRIS.

11 2
1 1.1K

Hi,

I'm getting thousands of errors like the ones below:

2021-05-03 14:11:44 [SQLCODE: <-400>:<Ocorreu um erro fatal>] [Cache Error: <<READ>Dispatch+14^%SYS.BINDSRV>] [Location: <ServerLoop>] [Client info: <Username: KIORAS, Node Name: 3IK0VLS5UU, IP Address: 192.168.1.223, Executable Name: EXTRService.exe, Internal Function: B0>] [%protocol: <52>] $Id: //ce/2018.1.2/kernel/common/src/aclass.c#1 $ 23468 104

0 1
0 462

Preview releases are now available for the 2021.1 version of InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health and HealthShare Health Connect.

As this is a preview release, we are eager to learn from your experiences with this new release ahead of its General Availability release next month. Please share your feedback through the Developer Community so we can build a better product together.

5 6
0 811

Hello everybody,

I am creating a WS as a server, but when I ask for the WSDL it is giving me an error because it cannot find the class.

I have added the following instructions:

set ^SYS("Security","CSP","AllowClass","MiProyecto.MiClaseWS","%SOAP.WebServiceInfo")=1 
set ^SYS("Security","CSP","AllowClass","MiProyecto.MiClaseWS","%SOAP.WebServiceInvoke")=1

I have created an entry in the WS security configuration

0 6
0 291

objects in javascript :

var oM = new Object;

var mMode=["down","up","click"] ;
var key,val ;
for (key in mMode)
{

val = mMode[key] ;
oM[val]={} ;
oM[val].id ="" ;
oM[val].type ="" ;

}

so I can access the .type directly as :

oM.down.type

or:

oM["down"].type

what is the syntax in CACHE or IRIS, to achieve such approach via class/key/property...?

acctually: class/object/key/property anlaogue to ^GLOBAL(key,"property")=val

0 9
0 223
Article
· Apr 26, 2021 3m read
SSH for IRIS container

Why SSH ?

If you do not have direct access to the server that runs your IRIS Docker container
you still may require access to the container outside "iris session" or "WebTerminal".
With an SSH terminal (PuTTY, KiTTY,.. ) you get access inside Docker, and then, depending
on your needs you run "iris session iris" or display/manipulate files directly.

Note:
This is not meant to be the default access for the average application user
but the emergency backdoor for System Management, Support, and Development.

2 34
0 920

Let's say I have a persistent class Sales.
I need to create a report that shows the amount of sales for each branch.
By simply using the class Sales for the source of the cube, I can show what I want with one little exception - the branches that did not have any sales are not shown.
Is there a way around that that does not involve creating a whole new table just for this cube or using a Data connector (they have horrible documentation and I am unable to figure out how to use them properly)?

0 3
0 150

Earlier this year, the AppS.REST package was released. AppS.REST is a framework for easily exposing existing persistent classes in IRIS as REST resources. AppS.REST-enabled classes support CRUD operations with little effort from the developer, bridging the gap between persistent data in IRIS and data consumers, such as an Angular front end application.

But IRIS classes are much more than just a definition for loading and saving individual records! This article aims to highlight a few ways to leverage the power of IRIS in your REST applications. Using the Phone.Contact sample app, we'll look at out-of-the-box query support, use of class queries and finally ObjectScript methods.

4 6
1 386

I'm attempting a first-time installation of IRIS for Health on my home Mac for eval purposes. I want to be able to install IRIS and Ensemble. I downloaded the package but it doesn't come with instructions, and I'm running into issues. Is there a straightforward install instruction set online, or does anyone have one you can pass along?

Thanks, Jim Winski

0 2
0 392

Hi Developers,

A new video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Getting Started with HL7 Routing Rules

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QpHKcAmYWL0

4 0
0 150

Like hardware hosts, virtual hosts in public and private clouds can develop resource bottlenecks as workloads increase. If you are using and managing InterSystems IRIS instances deployed in public or private clouds, you may have encountered a situation in which addressing performance or other issues requires increasing the capacity of an instance's host (that is, vertically scaling).

5 1
0 368

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Visual Studio Code for ObjectScript

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1NuBIXBJYsI

5 1
0 656