Having developed systems using Caché ObjectScript and Ensemble on various projects over the last 4 - 5 years I'm considering trying for some certifications. I've found details of the Caché Systems Administrator and Caché Application Developer certifications but have a couple of questions:

1) Is there a certification for Ensemble Application Developer?

2) Are any sample questions and/or practice exams available?

Thanks

3 2
0 1.6K

Currently have an SFTP server setup to deliver a CSV file to a company "Company XYZ"

Failed to move '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\To Be Processed\Company XYZ data v1.csv' to Archive file '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\Archive\Company_XYZ_v1.csv'

The Business Service File Spec : Company XYZ v1.csv

archive path same as listed above

Is it the File Spec that needs to be changed for this to prevent erroring out?

0 2
0 168
Question
· Jul 28, 2021
Integration via ASTM protocol

Good afternoon people,

I'm setting up an integration using ASTM protocol via Interoperability, but I'm having a problem in returning the communication, the message stays in Loop and doesn't return the information to the device simulator that is executing the operation.

Has anyone of you worked with this protocol and are able to help me unravel this protocol?

0 2
0 253

Hello, we have a few hundreds of triggers to port from Oracle to Cachè for a migration project, and many of them have to change (for example, normalize a value, null it, etc) the value which is being inserted.

The documentation says "You cannot set {fieldname*N} in trigger code." , so we're unlucky.

Is there a good workaround for this ?

SqlComputeOnChange doesn't seem the best way, but I'm not totally sure: for example normalization and validation could have a better place somewhere else than a trigger.

1 2
0 350
Question
· Aug 20, 2021
SQL proxy to HL7 query/response

Use case: small in-house hospital systems that query patient demographics via SQL. The new PAS being implemented in the near future will only support query/response via HL7. SQL access is available but intended for reporting so up to 24 hours behind.

Probably the easiest option is to set up a database in Ensemble and keep it up to date via standard ADT feed. This is going to have quite a large footprint and has a risk of getting out of sync.

1 2
0 325

I can start cache without issue. There are no errors in the console log. However, when I access the management portal the page fails to display instead displaying the error page with the error "CSP application closed the connection before sending a complete response". This was working yesterday so the root cause is not clear. Reviewing all log files, the only error I have found is in the csp.log. The error is:

0 2
0 466

Hi,

In a Business Operation i have the following code.

I need the identity of the latest row inserted in a table in MSSQL.

i Have the following code:

---------------------------------------------------------

set insertmaster= "INSERT INTO dbo.dataMasterArchive(deviceToPatientLogID) values (?)"

set tSC = ..Adapter.ExecuteUpdate(.nrows1,insertmaster,pRequest.deviceToPatientLogID)
$$$ThrowOnError(tSC)

0 2
0 477

Hello,

I have been tinkering with FHIR recently and tried to update the FHIR servers Capability Statement after I made some changes. I updated an OAuth2.Issuer Service Registry entrys URL and needed to update the metadata which the FHIR server sends to the client so they can get the updated URL for the authorization server we use.

However, when I run the Console Setup tool with

0 2
0 361

For a HL7 production, How will I be able to use two different segment level transformation (sub transform) in the main transform.

For Ex:
Few mappings from source PID --> target ZAX segment (subtransform 1)
Few mappings from source PV1 --> target ZAX segment (subtransfrom 2),

In the main mappings, I have used subtransform 1 followed by subtransform 2. It doesn't seem working fine.

Any suggestions please. Thanks:)

0 2
0 523
Question
· Mar 22, 2022
Time handling and Json

I am having trouble formatting %Time to a JSON format. I have tried configuring the parameter "FORMAT" of my property but that didn't work. For some reason, it keeps putting a Z and the end of the time.

Property:

Property TimeCollected As %Time(FORMAT = "2");

0 2
0 186

Upgraded IRIS/Connect to 2022.1 and /api/atelier no longer works through a Web/CSPGateway. Also upgraded the Web/CSPGateway to version WebGateway-2022.1.0.152.0 on Ubuntu and HTTPD Server version: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) with no luck as well.

It doesnt seem to matter if I add /api/atelier or /api/monitor to the enabled applications list, these routes do not make it back to the instance, however /csp, /csp/sys still does.

1 2
0 260

Hello Community,

I need advice converting a comma delimited string container with multiple records into some type of recordmap that iterates through all the records.

My string container has several records and I would like to loop through the number of records in the string container and transform each record in the container individually. Number of records will vary but the number of fields per record is static (28 fields). Meaning after every 28 fields, a new record begins. The goal is to convert to individual delimited flat file records.

0 2
0 481

I have a batch record mapper that reads a csv file and passes the message to a process that uses the EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine and would like to pass the message to an operation that will output that as a XML file but so far been unlucky as the operation that I use , uses the EnsLib.EDI.XML.Operation.FileOperation which only works with the messages("BusinessOperation class for writing XML messages to a file.

0 2
0 935
Question
· Oct 26, 2017
Content-Type in REST

Greetings to all!!! How to get the value of the Content-Type field from the object of the class %Stream.Object obtained with:

stream=% request.GetMimeData (FormDataName, 1) 

I tried:

0 2
0 433

I am a newbie to Cache and we are using dBeaver product to query against Cache tables.
I have the following query which does a GROUP BY to aggregate the columns:

SELECT PtNumber,cpt4_OVR,CollDateODBC, COUNT(*)
FROM site.MGBILL_View 
  WHERE cpt4_OVR IN ('36415', '36416')
     --AND ChargeFlags = '0'
       AND CollDateODBC > DATEADD(DAY,-45,CURRENT_DATE)
  GROUP BY PtNumber,cpt4_OVR, CollDateODBC
  HAVING count(*) > 2

-This returns a count of 3 for each patient (aggregated)

0 2
0 976

I have a production that takes in an HL7 message thru a business service. The business service passes the incoming HL7 message to a business process that calls a transform to transform the HL7 message to a message class. After the transform is finished, the business process uses a code block to pass the object created by the transform to a method class that processes the data in the object. What would be the correct syntax for passing in the object to the class method?

0 2
0 218