Hi Developers,

Join us at the upcoming Developer Roundtable on April 25th at 9 am ET | 3 pm CET. 📍
We will have 2 topics covered by the invited experts and open discussion as always.

Tech Talks:
Practical Usage of Embedded Python - by Stefan Wittmann Product Manager, InterSystems

Recording:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/a6VH4Hg5TmI
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 1
0 111

It's time to announce the Winners for April! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in April:

🥇@David Hockenbroch, senior analyst, WoodWare Systems, United States
🥈@Sylvain Guilbaud, Sales Engineer, InterSystems, France
🥉@Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

1 0
0 21

Hello Community!

A new challenge has arrived for you: The Third InterSystems Technical Article writing contest in Spanish is here!

🏆 3rd Technical Articles Contest in Spanish 🏆

Description of the contest: Write an article in Spanish in the Developer Community, on any topic related to InterSystems technology.

Duration: from May 6 to June 2, 2024.

Prizes for all participants: Everyone who publishes an article in Spanish (In the Spanish Community) during the contest period will receive a prize.

Main prize: LEGO Ferrari Daytona SP3 / Magic Gringotts™ Bank - Collector's Edition.

1 0
0 17

Hey Developers,

Watch the latest video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Understanding HL7 FHIR Profiles

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zmtIpvG6Wcg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 187

It's not clear to me, when using the InterSystems Container Repository, which version is the best / most recent non-preview Community Edition version to use.

I see lots of 2023.2.x versions, a single 2023.3 and 2024.1 version, but also a latest-cd and latest-em (with no explanation as to what cd and em mean).

I assume the trick is to use one of the latest-xx ones? If so, which?

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any explanatory information anywhere about the nomenclature conventions used.

Many thanks

1 3
0 67

In our previous article we presented the general concepts as well as the problem that we wanted to solve by using the task engine integrated in InterSystems IRIS, in today's article we will see how we configure an interoperability production to provide a solution.

Workflow Engine Configuration

First we are going to define the roles of the tasks that we are going to manage, in our example we are going to define two types:

1 0
1 50

InterSystems FAQ rubric

After upgrading your system, you may receive the error below when you try to open the Management Portal:

ERROR #5001: Server version of object does not match version sent from the client: %ZEN.Component.vgroup

This error is caused by outdated information remaining in your browser's cache.

1 1
0 70
Article
· Apr 26 3m read
Geo Vector Search #2

Technical surprises using VECTORs
>>> UPDATED

Building my tech. example provided me with a bunch of findings htt I want to share.
The first vectors I touched appeared with text analysis and more than 200 dimensions.
I have to confess that I feel well with Einstein's 4 dimensional world.
7 to 15 dimensions populating the String Theory are somewhat across the border.
But 200 and more is definitely far beyond my mathematical horizon.

1 4
0 86

Hi Team,

Is there any way to disable all operation ( or services) in a production entirely?

For example when restoring from one HealthShare environment to another we may need to get the configs (IP, port, ssl etc ) updated before staring the operation. We set the production autostart to disabled but still need to disable the operation one by one if we want to start production without operations enabled.

Thank you for your help.

1 6
0 101

Hi,

We're getting a string sent to us by a client that was compressed using a java deflater (the zlib algorithm) and when trying to use $System.Util.Decompress() I get an "illegal value" error. I gather from other community posts that this is because the raw compressed string is missing the customized wrapper Iris automatically adds. I know this has been a longstanding issue for a while...just wanted to check if there'd been any updates to this functionality, or successful workarounds for decompressing raw zlib compressed data. Thanks in advance!

1 9
0 117

Hey everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had come across a way of reformatting ObjectScript within VSCode.

I have the various Intersystems Extensions installed (InterSystems Language Pack, InterSystems ObjectScript, InterSystems ObjectScript Extension Pack, InterSystems Server Manager) but a formatter does not seem to be something included within this variety of extensions.

1 18
0 557

Hello!

I wonder if anyone has a smart idea to extract an XML fragment inside a text document (incoming from a stream)?

The XML fragment is surrounded by plain text.

Example:

text...........
text...........
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8 ?>
<Start>
...etc
</Start>
text...........
text...........

The XML is not represented by any class or object in the Namespace.

The XML can look different from time to time

1 9
0 132

Hi

Some of our integrations use a system DSN to interact with our Data Warehouse (built on Microsoft SQL Server). We've recently migrated from SQL Server 2016 to 2022 and on the day of go-live we changed DNS cname records as a mechanism for redirecting everything to the new server. This worked great for users and reports, but for some reason we found that HealthShare clung onto the old server name even after several days.

1 1
0 62

Hey Community,

Play the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Unleashing the Power of Machine Learning with InterSystems @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/X5VqUGVFcdM

1 0
0 189
Question
· Mar 12
Get JWT Token

Hi Guys,

I'm trying both of these methods to get a JWT token but none is working for some reason and not sure what I'm missing?

it works when I tested it from Postman

Thanks

1 12
0 185
Discussion
· Nov 28, 2023
Monitoring Platforms

With System Alerting and Monitoring (SAM) being deprecated in the near future..

• What is everyone's go-to for Monitoring IRIS?
  • What is readily available?
  • What is the cost surrounding it?

Just trying to get ideas floating around of what we might need to start looking at to satisfy IT leadership.

Thanks

Scott

1 10
0 300