Hi there,

I'm working on a project where I retrieve RawHL7 message(ORU R01 2.3.1) content from a database in a BPL. I've created a context object of type Enslib.HL7.Message, and I need to populate it with the contents from the RawHL7 message so that I can use this context object as source for my DTL transformation.

Does anyone have suggestions on the best approach to achieve this? I'm looking for guidance on how to efficiently transfer the data from the RawHL7 message to the context object.

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 3
0 256
Question
· Aug 19, 2022
SAM - Custom Application Metrics

Now that I have SAM up and running, out of the box I would like to add some Application Metrics. Does anyone have templates, or have suggested classes that someone could use to add custom metrics to SAM? Maybe we should start a repository somewhere? Or would someone be willing to share custom metrics on the Open Exchange?

What I am looking to do is capture the overall HL7 message and header count per day.

0 3
0 256

I have some code in a mac routine that use indentation and the "." character :

IF condition1 DO
     .WRITE YCR,...
     .WRITE YCR,...
     .WRITE YCR,...

I would like to add a try / catch block between the write statements.
I can't refactor the whole code and use indentation with curly braces instead (there is too much code, not written by me)

I have tried the following but it does not work (it compiles, but code stop running right before the try keyword)

0 2
0 256

I use Microsoft Query via Excel to query an Intersystems database.

Since upgrading from CACHE to Intersystems, lots of reports fail to refresh twice - by which I mean I can open the report (which may have several separate queries) and query the database once, and then it will refuse to reconnect.

I get:
[IRIS ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 417] .... Access denied

If I then close and reopen excel, I can run the query again.

0 6
0 256

I'm after some more in-depth information about how the embedded python is implemented with regards to how it works when a python method is called from a CSP page. Will it run in the same Windows process? Will there be any issues with multitasking (considering python doesn't seem very good at this)?

Also, is there a performance penalty to pay for running embedded python vs "using IRIS APIs from Python".

Another question is what python interpreter the embedded python is using? Is it an Intersystems one or the regular c.python? Version?

Excited to go Python!

0 2
0 256

Hi,

I recently moved to a Mac M2. I was already using VSCode on my intel-based Mac, and used the plug "objectscriptQuality for VSCode". It installs nicely, but it does not seem to do anything, not even an error. I installed the same java version (but ARM based) as on my old machine so that prerequisite is met. Also set the path to java in VSCode.

Any clues/has anyone got this working on a Mac based on Apple silicon M1/M2 chips?

Thanks.

0 5
0 256

Hello,

I am using a class based on %UnitTest.TestProduction to test Health Connect production.

I read in Class Reference IRIS for UNIX 2020.1:

Note: This class is not intended to be used in InterSystems IRIS instances.

Why should this not be used in IRIS? I have not seen any difference using this with HealthConnect 2017 or IRIS 2020.1

0 1
0 255
Question
· May 24, 2018
image tab

Good afternoon, I have a tabGroup where I populate tabs with images using the scr property. If a user scrolls to the bottom of the image on a tab, when they go to the next tab, they are also at the bottom. When moving between tabs, I would like the user to always be presented with the top of the tab content. I have not been unsuccessful in doing this. Would someone have input on how to make this happen? Thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

0 2
0 255

The Ensemble doc mentions Studio and Atelier to create customer business process logic, but does not mention VS code.

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=EGIN_busproc

The official InterSystems message is that Atelier is deprecated and putting it front and center in the interoperability doc seems like a mistake.

Maybe Studio means old Studio and VS Studio, but if so some clarification would help.

0 2
0 255

A question has come up that I am not finding the answer for.... Does the daily purge process re-index EnsLib.HL7.SearchTable or other SQL tables? In looking at the purge process documentation I am not seeing anything that mentions EnsLib.HL7.SearchTable. Do we have to manually constantly re-index tables that we create? For example I created another search table based off of EnsLib.HL7.Search table, will I need to constantly watch this as it grows? How do tables get index, is there some kind of mechanism that automatically does it, or are we responsible for indexing tables ourselves?

0 1
0 255

I am getting this with %RCHANGE:

RPMS 28d1>D ^%RCHANGE

This routine changes all occurrences of a string in
routines/include files.

1. Change every: Cache to: IRIS
2. Change every:

Routine(s): %*
Routine(s):

Then I get these types of messages:

This routine is mapped to another database, are you sure you want to change it??
No => yes%DIRFULL.INT

%BENCHLANG.INT

0 5
0 255
Question
· May 12, 2017
Use a class property to pass a flag

Looking for a way in which I could possibly pass a flag through a property when performing an Insert statement, on a mapped class.

insert into my.class (serialNumber, modelNumber, myFlag) value ('testSerial', 'testModel', 0)
myFlag is not stored in the DB.

The mapped class then calls a legacy routine (MAC) via CodeMode = 'objectgenerator', (Insert method within the 'objectgenerator')

Within the legacy routine, I am setting an index... but I don't always want to set it (multiple inserts, and I will only set the index on the LAST insert)

0 4
0 254

Hi All

When performing an update transaction on patient data in GUI Apex 5.8 cache2017, we randomly get a ‘Database Connection Lost’ error. Subsequently the application quits and the incomplete transaction is rolled back.

We have confined its not a network issue as we can still query the database using CHUI Apex when these events occur.

so any input appreciated.

0 1
0 254
Question
· Mar 13, 2020
List All Available Resources

Maybe I haven't seen anything about it in the documentation, but why isn't there a way to list all the Resources from the %SYS namespace from a class rather than through ^SECURITY

Thinking maybe something like this:
##Class(Security.Resources).ListAll(.result)

0 1
0 254