Our team is reworking an application to use REST services that use the same database as our current ZEN application. One of the new REST endpoints uses a query that ran very slowly when first implemented. After some analysis, we found that an index on one of the fields in the table greatly improved performance (a query that took 35 seconds was now taking a fraction of a second).

3 4
0 425
Question
· Dec 12, 2018
iris.node download

Hi,

I want to test the node.js interface to iris with trial sandbox. The node.js documentation refers to get de node package from the instance bin directory. As I'm trying to use the trial sandbox I don't have access to the directory. Please let me know where I could download iris.node package.

Thanks,

Fabian

0 4
0 425

This is a series of programming challenges for beginners and experienced Caché programmers.

For an introduction : goto to article https://community.intersystems.com/post/advent-code-2016-day1-no-time-ta...

The input in today's challenge consists of an encrypted name, a dash, a sectorID, a dash and a checksum between brackets.
A name is real if the checksum is equal to the five most common letters in the encypted name.

3 1
0 425

We just faced an issue of the Atelier main menubar being disabled (greyed out) after upgrading the macOS development machine to High Sierra. I would like to share my findings about the issue and how to fix it.

This seems to be a known problem affecting several Java applications including Eclipse if the macOS user's primary language is not English: https://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20170925criticalbug.php

4 0
0 425
Question
· Jun 8, 2017
COS Expression

What is COS Expression? Is the related to SQL Expression?

Can you give a basic code or query related samples? If anyone give a sample, it's understanding easily.

0 2
0 425

InterSystems is pleased to announce the central component for InterSystems Supply Chain Orchestrator™, the 2023.1 release of InterSystems IRIS for Supply Chain, is now Generally Available (GA).

6 1
0 424
Question
· Jul 23, 2019
Routing Rule New Line Syntax

Hi all,

I'm working on a routing rule for Ens.Alert. I'd like to add some text to the email alert but I'm having trouble formatting the text. I want a new line after the original alert with my own text. I will attach a screenshot. Looking at the "assign" line, I'm looking for what I need to use in place of "\r\n" to make a new line.

0 6
0 424

Hi Community,

Watch this video to get an introduction to columnar storage, and see how it can be used in InterSystems IRIS data platform to improve the speed of your analytic queries and efficiently store data:

⏯️ What is Columnar Storage?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kJdzmHOSH-c
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 4
0 424

Hi All - we recently released an updated version of Configuring Alerts for Clinicians with Healthcare Action Engine. This exercise for HealthShare customers allows you to get a taste of the key features of Healthcare Action Engine, which was recently announced at Global Summit. You will build decision support that results in clinical actions in this exercise. Feel free to check it out if you are a HealthShare customer!

0 0
0 424
Article
· Nov 23, 2020 1m read
Iris key uploader

Introduction

This is iris-key-uploader a frontend in Angular with it's rest API.

The aim of this project is to easily import key file to Iris from a web ui.

Why this project

Unfortunatly the IRIS panel to change key doesn't give the opportunity to upload the license.

Panel

As you can see, you can only browse from the server side.

What if, you don't have a direct access to it ?

6 6
0 424

Have you ever needed a math function but could not find what you needed and ended up writing your own? Look no further! ObjectScript-Math is here to solve all your math related function needs.

ObjectScript-Math is an Open Source library for ObjectScript Math functions. It is now available on Open Exchange. This library contains a mix of new functions that are not currently available and functions that are available. The existing functions will be wrapped for use from ObjectScript-Math so that all Math functions can have a central location.

This library will continue to grow, so give it a try and give your feedback!

Don't see what you are looking for? Please feel free to submit requests for additional functions or contribute code yourself!

3 0
1 424

Hi, folks!

When you deploy DeepSee solutions you often do not want grant a User %All Role to work with a particular Dashboard.

Consider a Dashboard 'Dash' with a few widgets where listings are being used.

If you manage a Role to get access to the Dash you need to grant access to %DB_DBNAME resource to have a database access, grant access to a Dashboard resource (if any) and ... grant SELECT accesses to all the tables involved in SQL queries being used in all the listings of widgets.

1 3
0 424

I experience this constantly with Cache SQL. Especially when querying the ATNA log.

SELECT TOP 400000 * FROM HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Aggregation ORDER BY ID DESC

That took 12 seconds. I then upped the number to 500,000 and it took 185 seconds.

Shouldn't the execution time scale proportionately?

If I run the 500,00 query again it takes 2.4 seconds.

0 4
0 424

Presenter: Bill McCormick
Task: Migrate your development environment from Studio to Atelier
Approach: Give examples of various migration paths. Provide guidance for dealing with issues such as source control, source format, distributing code to previous versions, etc.

Moving from Studio to Atelier Session Code: ATMOVE In this session we will show you a variety of paths for migrating your development environment from Studio to Atelier. We will cover Source Control, Source Format, Distributing code to previous versions and more.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 424