The goal is to construct a comma separated string, using a loop but the same way $listtostring(var,",") would do (i.e. "a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h" without starting or ending comma).

What is the best way to do it, concerning the readability of the code and its performances?

To do so, there are more than 5 methods, but in this example we will test 4 :

1) using a "if" in the loop

3 9
0 433

Hi,

We maintain a few Zen reports that output in Excel format.

Recently we started to observe that some reports fail and return the following error.

CSP error occurred
Error: Error rendering: OS code =1Use $log=1 to check
ErrorNo: 5001

I have extracted the exception details from the log file

0 1
0 433
Question
· Sep 21, 2018
About CACHÉ's logon password

Open the studio of CACHÉ,

When you click something,
A dialog for server connection is displayed,
Please select CACHÉ server from the list. Although it is described, if you select Local [127.0.0.1 [1972]],

User name
_system
password

Will be input.
In this case, what should I enter a password?
Is there a default password?
Or do you set your own password?

0 3
0 433

The source class of a DeepSee cube has a property referencing a different class:

Class ClassA Extends %Persistent {
     Property P1 As ClassB;
}

When records in class B change, the ^OBJ.DSTIME global for Class A will not be automatically updated. This means that synchronization of cubes based on source class A will not reflect the changes occurred to property P1.
This post will help you determine the best way to achieve synchronization of properties referencing a different class

4 2
2 433

Hi,

When i try to configure my server connection in Atelier (Eclipse), i am getting the below exception.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Provider org.glassfish.jersey.internal.RuntimeDelegateImpl could not be instantiated: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No generator was provided and there is no default generator registered

It was all working fine and i think that the only thing which i have done was installing some windows updates. Now when i try to configure the server configuration i started getting the above error, any suggestions to fix this?

Thanks,

0 5
0 433

Hi,

I only use Caché and CSP, I am making a simple request in CSP page with #call method, and I have to define a callback of this #call method, can I do this?

This is my simple request in CSP page (javascript):

PainelBordoResource.prototype.obterIndicador = function(requisicaoParametros) {
let retorno = #call(painelbordo.PainelBordoResource.obterIndicador(angular.toJson(requisicaoParametros)))#;
return retorno;
};

0 1
0 433

What is a correct way to pass parameters to the %CONTAINS in embedded SQL statement when searching thru %Text property?

s sp="child,health"

&SQL(

DECLARE c1 CURSOR FOR

SELECT ID INTO :id FROM ICD WHERE Name %CONTAINS (:sp)

is not the same as executing the following in the SQL Manager

SELECT ID FROM ICD WHERE Name %CONTAINS ('child','health')

0 4
0 433

Hi,

Trying out Atelier , and need to understand what working principles are best to follow.

Scenario I have a local Cache Instance for development that is linked to a GIT repository for Namespace "ABC"

I have got a local working directory /workingdir/ABC

I have checked out branch "a"

So at this point I need to connect to a dev server that has this Namespace "ABC" but currently the branch that is on this server is "b"

0 2
1 433
Question
· Nov 9, 2016
access php

Hi,

How to post and get data using php. I'm using a php external url. In the body in parsing the request as xml and when i execute this using fiddler it response the result as xml but when i consume it in classmethod it fails. I don't have a wsdl file how can i work it out?

0 2
0 433
Article
· Mar 5, 2021 3m read
Fraud Management with InterSystems IRIS

Organizations around the world lose an estimated five percent of their annual revenues to fraud, according to a survey of Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs) who investigated cases between January 2010 and December 2011. Applied to the estimated 2011 Gross World Product, this figure translates to a potential total fraud loss of more than $3.5 trillion (source: https://www.acfe.com/press-release.aspx?id=4294973129).

2 2
2 432

Hello,

I am new to InsterSystems Cache - having a SQL Server background. However I am dealing with a Third Party who use InterSystems Cache to hold some of our data. To do some analysis I need to view a backup of the database. They are prepared to send me a backup.

My question is - how can I view this backup ( would this be the CACHE.dat file?).

Do I effectively need to have an installation of CACHE on my machine to be able to view this? Is it possible to view it from SQL Server?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Colin

0 2
0 432

Hi all,

I was wondering, what is your favourite public cloud provider?

What is your level of engagement with the cloud provider? Are you testing their infrastructure? In which case I'd expect you being progressing a parallel test with at least a second provider ;-) Or, are you already running a production environment?

--

OK, so, let me be the first one to share my experience with one specific cloud provider.

2 8
0 432

Hi,

We have a global with 65 million entries. All we are doing is just iterating through each entry to find out the total no of entries. It is currently taking 110 minutes. Is this something normal? What can we do to speed up this process? Below is the program for just iterating each entry in the global.

s sub=" ,count=0
f{
s sub=$o(^YYY(sub)) q:sub=""
s count= count +1
}
w!, "Total Count:"_ count

3 19
1 431
Question
· May 25, 2022
Data import/export

I am creating "models" that contain rows in several class tables called Model, Path, Node.

So, model 19 includes 1 row in the Model table, 11 rows in the Path table, and 10 rows in the Node table.

I'd like to write some utilities to "move" model 19 from one instance to another.

0 4
0 431