Question
· Apr 20, 2016
Consistent window/tab names

When a class is opened from the Atelier explorer the full classname is used as the tab name. However classes opened from the server explorer only use the class shortname.

It would be nice to always use full classnames so it is easier to navigate open files:

1 2
0 297
Question
· Jul 20, 2017
Cursor placement

Greetings,

What methods are available to position a cursor on a screen to begin writing as not to disrupt other areas of the screen? I have used ?# , ie: ?5 but this is destructive from the let to character 5. I would like to enter a command that will position at row,col and then start writing? Can I create a window in a window type display to write text and then when done viewing, remove it?

Please advise,

Thanks in advance for everyone's time.

0 2
0 297

LS,

I'm executing a query using JDBC on a PostgreSQL db:

SET statement_timeout TO 600000000; COMMIT SELECT * FROM bi_hour

The query is aborted with the following message:

FOUT #5023: Fout in Java Gateway: JDBC Gateway getClob(0,2) errorBad value for type long : active

The column 'blocked_status' contains the value 'active' is of type 'text'. I figure somewhere the SQL Gateway tries to convert the text value into a long but I can't find where, any suggestions?

0 2
0 297

Once a week we are attempting to load an XML file from Workday into a MS SQL table using JDBC and Store Procedures. There is approx 102999 records in this XML file. We are struggling with processing the entire file within a reason amount of time. We feed the XML through a BPL to then populate values in a stored procedure then call the stored procedure through a Business Operation. I have tried splitting out the Business Operations to make two calls, but we still continue to see an issue loading the XML into MS SQL.

0 4
0 297

I have the object query:

s Rset=##class(%ResultSet).%New("%SYSTEM.License.UserListAll")

I can loop through that query and it generates the report information that I need.

I have a Python process where I use the intersys import to connect to the Cache instance. But I have been unable to determine the correct syntax in Python for this query. Being that 'UserListAll' is a query I attempted to user:

res = <query>.prepare("select * from %SYSTEM.License_UserListAll")

0 2
0 296

First time post, also a new Cache developer, hence the <Beginner> tag.

If our data has Predefined terms in a dictionary, and a user can add terms on their own, can the terms exist in different tables?

Lets call the tables "Terms" and the user data in "UserTerms".

If a third class definition has a property of "Term" can it not be either Terms or UserTerms?

I'm leaning towards using a Subclass strategy where the pseudo "Parent" (forgive me) is Dictionary.Term and the child is along the lines of Dictionary.Term.User

0 5
0 296

Hi Community!

We’re so glad to announce that InterSystems FHIR startup incubator — Caelestinus held its first virtual Demo Day on June 29th!

16 startups have showed off their products and solutions built with InterSystems FHIR Server, or IRIS for Health or Health Connect to an audience of about 15 investors & partners.

The Demo Day is the result of a four-month journey — the equator of the incubator, in which startups have explored InterSystems tech, validated their ideas and presented it on the first Demo Day. In case you missed it, enjoy watching it on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

📣 The First Demo Day of InterSystems FHIR Startup Incubator — Caelestinus

Here is the list of presenters with pitch decks of the startups.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hBl_YvKeNIo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

5 0
0 296

Hi,

While starting newly created production I am getting below error:

17:14:05.498:Ens.Director: ERROR <Ens>ErrProductionSuspendedMismatch: Production 'Training.NewProduction' was suspended, a new production of a different name can not be started.

Please note that I can start and stop 'Training.NewProduction' successfully but still the status of the Training.NewProduction' is suspended.

Thanks

0 4
0 296

Artificial intelligence is not limited only to generating images through text with instructions or creating narratives with simple directions.

You can also make variations of a picture or include a special background to an already existing one.

Additionally, you can obtain the transcription of audio regardless of its language and the speed of the speaker.

So, let's analyze how the file management works.

9 2
1 296

i have this error

DrawTableError : <MAXSTRING> zDrawTable+349^%CSP.Util.TablePane.2

perhaps i have the possibility of Deleting all history queries, but i think better to check the table where last queries were stored and solve it by deleting wrong registries. anybody knows where is the table 'QueryHistory'.

0 3
0 296

I recently published the "appmsw-docbook" module for deploying the solution not by individual programs, but by the entire database. This solution allows you to deploy a project without source codes.

Having received feedback, I decided to improve it significantly. Replaced zip archive with tgz, which will allow not using external system-dependent archivers.

7 0
1 296

The use of Source Code Control systems in development is important. And there are a few systems known in the world, like GIT, SVN (Subversion), Perforce, Mercurial. Where the most popular nowadays is the git. Using it is very useful in many cases, but mostly it depends on the code as text, which can be compared between commits, branches, or versions of releases and so on.

1 0
0 296

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Getting To Know FHIR - The Best Explanation of FHIR They've Ever Heard @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/k_9uh98LEjY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
1 296

Hi I want to utilise the file adaptor to pick up some PDF documents however I must not delete the source files from the server. I can see that there is a setting in the FTP adaptor to not delete from server but not in the file adaptor. Is there an easy way to do this or do I just need to create a custom adaptor that copies the files to a working location and records in a tracking global when I have done this so that I don't process the same file twice?

1 5
0 296
Question
· Nov 7, 2016
Monospace output from Zen

Hi,

I have a problem which i think has a simple solution but which i and others haven't yet cracked. I want to display text output to a text box in monospaced font. At the moment the style sheet is shown below, I have tried various other options such as specifying a specific font such as Courier New. None of the browsers I have tried (Safari, Firefox on OSX, IE) display as monospace, although the last 2 come close. I wonder whether I need a <pre> tag, but I can't see how to do that in Zen.

Suggestions?

0 1
0 296

Hello Community,

we read data from an Oracle database. The desired order is created by an 'order by' in the sql statement. The individual elements of the result set are converted into objects and inserted into a parent object using 'insert' on a property, which implements a one-to-many relationship with the result objects. Later, we iterate over the objects in a for loop and process the contents. At this point the order is apparently no longer identical to the order in which the elements were inserted.

0 5
0 296