Is there a way to have a context property be available across 2 or 3 different business processes? For example if I am setting a value in a context property within one business process and want to use the same context property in a second business process, is this possible? Is this something that can be done with the "Context Superclass"?

0 5
0 396

I have a tablepane in my Zen page that is tied to a class query. When the page first loads, the table is empty. A button onclick event causes the tablepane query to execute and load query results into the table. I want an onchange event from a datalistbox to clear the tablepane so that it looks empty as it was when the page first loaded. I have had no luck fiddling with javascript in the datalistbox's onchange.

0 1
0 396
Question
· May 4, 2016
Atelier and overriding

I'm used to using Class/Refactor/Override in Studio to override methods, properties, xData blocks, etc regularly.

I can't see how to replicate that in Atelier at the m moment. Is this possible ?

3 2
0 395

Attached to this post is a PDF document outlining some of the key enhancements included with 2016.2. I will be giving a WebEx session that is open to all tomorrow at 11 AM EST. Once the WebEx is over I will be adding a link to the recording for those who cannot attend.

2016.2 Field Test Launch
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
11:00 am | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 30 mins

Meeting number: 747 673 229

Join!

4 0
0 395

Throughout my years working within HealthShare\Ensemble, I have been able to mimic the Data Lookup page trimming it down to give our Ancillary areas access to modify their own data Lookup tables.

I am currently working on building a CSP application to allow certain users to update MS SQL tables by going through HealthShare. I thought all I had to was create the CSP pages and grant access. I am able to access it off my desktop, but when I have a user try to access the application, they get the sign in but then it doesn't do anything. So I think I might be missing something.

0 1
1 395

I successfully installed IRIS Community edition on my new RYZEN7 desktop. However when I try to start IRIS I get an error event that states IRIS cannot start due to too many cores. (I have 15 on this CPU).

So how do I resolve this? I do have to install the image onto a single core? Or how many cores can this version run on?

Any comments/suggestions or hysterical laughter will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary Marston

0 3
0 395
Question
· Oct 7, 2022
Mirror Failover Settings

Hi All,

Our mirrored HealthShare environment has failed over a few times recently due to underlying infrastructure issues (that are being worked on and resolved).

In the HealthShare logs we are seeing:

10/06/22-00:54:35:925 (4736) 1 Journal Daemon has been inactive with I/O pending for 10 seconds:
gjrnoff=524741316,iocomplete=523852600,filecnt=1011,fail=0
10/06/22-00:54:55:086 (4736) 3 CP: Pausing users because Journal Daemon has not shown
signs of activity for 30 seconds. Users will resume if Journal Daemon is active again

My question is:

0 4
2 395

Hi Community!

Please welcome the next video from Global Summit 2019 on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Implementing FHIR Use Cases

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NKW4p3EqiYA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 395

Monitoring IRIS through SAM (sam:1.0.0.115)

While I've used to make it work in the past, I'm not able any more to fix the already faced issue : "State: Unreachable"

Despite all the ip-addresses attempts (or hostname = host.docker.internal) and while "/api/monitor/metrics" is running well...

Could someone provide good practices to make it work cleanly ?

1 13
0 395

In this article we are going to see how we can use the WhatsApp instant messaging service from InterSystems IRIS to send messages to different recipients. To do this we must create and configure an account in Meta and configure a Business Operation to send the messages we want.

Let's look at each of these steps in more detail.

Setting up an account on Meta

This is possibly the most complicated point of the entire configuration, since we will have to configure a series of accounts until we can have the messaging functionality.

14 0
4 395

Hi,

Alert emails are pretty terse - they are fine for me but I'd like something a bit more friendly when sending alerts to end users.

Instead of this

QueueWaitAlert: Message Header Id '522408569' queued for config item 'alerttoXXXsystemmanager' with priority 'Async' has been queued for more than 600 seconds

I'd like to send something like this:

Hi Bill,

1 2
1 395

I have two servers in our TEST environment. One with HSBUS and one with HSREGISTRY. Let's call them "HSBUS01" and "HSDB01" respectively.

Now, I can access HSBUS with my SQL client by using the JDBC driver pointed to hsbus01.full.name.com and port 1972 and specifying a namespace of "HSBUS". I am, however, unable to access the HSREGISTRY instance via SQL with a similar combination of information.

0 2
0 395

My organization is looking for a full time Intersystems Solutions Engineer to join the team. Based in NY, the Solutions Engineer will design technical architectures to support efforts across the health system focused on clinical data exchange with other provider organizations and payors.

5 0
0 395

What is difference between using a command $classmethod rather than just invoking them straight away?

For example if i need to call a class and its method i can just use like

do ##class(circle).radius()

rather than using

do $classmethod("circle",radius)

(I suppose both of them doing the same function i am not aware of it)

Please help me understand what is different and is there any specific usage.

Correct me if i have made mistake.

0 7
0 395

Hi community!

I want to introduce you a new powerful feature from our static code analyzer objectscriptQuality.

Each time a new IRIS version is released, you need to prepare a roadmap for migration in which you need to spend a lot of time on testing to find where your code is not accomplishing with the newer version. Or maybe you need your code to be compatible with multiple IRIS or Caché versions.

8 1
1 395
Article
· Jan 19, 2018 3m read
DigitalOcean API implementation

Recently DigitalOcean introduced new plans for droplets, but as existing droplets stayed on the old plans I decided to use API to resize them automatically. After reading tutorial, I wrote partial client for DigitalOcean API, which I would like to share today.

3 0
1 395

I use the HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Aggregation table a lot. Someone just referred me to the HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Document table, which has an AggregationId column.

I assume that column references the ID column in the .Aggregation table. If so, does this mean that if the same document was requested 1,000 times that there will be 1,000 entries for it in the .Document table? This seems inefficient to me. Why not have one record in the document table and have a DocumentId column in the Aggregation table?

0 7
0 394
Job
· Jan 5, 2021
#Job Opportunity

We are looking to hire a DevOps engineer with expertise in Intersystems Technologies like Ensemble and/or IRIS as essential.

Main responsibility of the Role will be to implement Version Control and automated CI/CD pipeline for code build and deployment via tools and automation scripts for the current Intersystems platforms within the organisation.

If interested please email your resume to utsavi.gajjar@mater.org.au

0 0
0 394