I'm using cache win10-x64 version 2017.2.1.801

I want to uniquely identify the installation of cache, and from that create a meaningful unique folder names to store files.

so to generate \192-168-1-100\KEVDEV\testfolder \ and \192-168-1-5\LIVE\testfolder\

so in this case, I could- use the IPaddress and thesecond part of $SYSTEM (cache instance name) - at least this way, I can instantly see where it came from with little risk of overwriting between cache instance.

0 10
0 1.2K

I am currently using InterSystems for patients data management related to intake treatment planning and delivery of dose.

should I create a new attribute to track Patient ID or using an existing attribute within Audit log ? what are the good practices guidelines?

If I use Event Data field to record Patient_ID is it possible out of the box to search entries for a specific Patient_ID ?

0 3
0 374
Question
· Oct 2, 2018
Terminal Access Denied

HI,

I have been using evaluation version of Cache 2017.2, it was working fine and I was using Cache studio, SMP & Cache Terminal/console till yesterday.

Today, cache was in shutdown status, then I restarted. But, Cache terminal is not working and showing as Access Denied while otherthings like studio and SMP is working as expected. I checked all security level services on SMP, all are fine and enabled.

Can anyone help me to diagnose the problem and make it working.

Thanks.

0 9
0 1.7K
Question
· Oct 5, 2018
New to Caché

Can anyone tell me where to find good resources to learn Caché besides InterSystems. I am looking foe material (ie books, white paper, exercises, ect). There does not seem to be a lot of information on Caché.

Thank you for all of your help

Justin

0 2
0 305

In looking at the Production monitor within Ensemble, I was wondering if there is a way we could customize it for our use. I notice it is basically a dashboard.

For example I would only like to truly display those Services, Processes, and Operations that are truly in dire need of attention. The Monitor out of the box just seems too busy, and I would like to simplify it.

0 2
3 792

Hi all,

I have an incoming JSON message with a string field exceeding in length the 'caché long-string limit' of 3641144 characters.

Using {}.%FromJSON(instream) I am able to create %DynamicObject properly. However, I am unable to access the long property, as in every assignment, I get the <MAXSTRING> error.

Is there any way for me to obtain contents of the 'too long' string field as a stream?

Thanks

Jiri

0 3
0 11.4K

I am trying to use %INLIST in SQL query using a cursor and the query fails to return results. It appears that the variable I use against %INLIST returns an empty string. All the examples I have seen use result sets and build the query as a string. Is it possible to use %INLIST in a cursor-based query? Below is a a snippet of the code I am using:

Property mylist as %String (MAXLEN="") [InitialExpression = "route1, route2, route3"];

set routeList = $LISTBUILD(mylist)

&sql(DECLARE MyReport CURSOR FOR

SELECT

ProcessStartDate,

0 3
0 591

I am using the free Intersystems Cache installation (CachePCkit V2017.1) on Windows 10 for my own use & personal development.
I am writing routines in Studio & running them in the Cache terminal TRM:3672 (TRYCACHE).
From a routine, how do I control print position within the terminal screen. I have tried using $X and $Y but this does not work and I cannot find what I need within the Cache terminal documentation.

Hope this question is not too simplistic for Members.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

0 4
1 547

Hi,

I have the Atelier plugin (latest stable release) installed in Eclipse Oxygen running on Ubuntu 16.04.2. Working well except for the BPL visual editor. When I select it, it displays a pixelated image in the view tab. Not sure if this is a Atelier issue or an Eclipse/GTK issue? Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks

0 2
0 308

I'm looking for a way to get the message header ID for the current message in a Request to a Business Process.

I've located some code that gives me what I need, but it runs the risk of violating the "abstraction layer" ISC has in place around such things. And while I very much appreciate their efforts at keeping things simple for me ... well, sometimes you just have to dig through the guts to get what you want.

Is there a documented, deprecation-resistant method for getting at %Ensemble("%Process").%PrimaryRequestHeader.%Id() from within a BP?

0 6
0 835

Hi,

I am working on a custom service that reads from a file and import content into a global. The problem is that global is also used by other processes. I have been trying to find any way to stop/disable a process from cache code so after reading the file, process is stopped, global updated and then process is restored. But I could not find anything, just to start/stop the whole production

Do ##class(Ens.Director).StopProduction()

Any ideas if this is something that can be done in ensemble?

Thanks

0 6
0 856

Is there an API that would list classes within a given package? I can't find any. I do have a workaround that uses class index, but this query lists all classes available in the namespace and I have to filter those I want. But this is just unnecessary overhead.

If anyone has spotted such API, please let me know.

TIA!

Dan

0 3
1 1.1K
Question
· Feb 11, 2018
Deep see Learning

I tried to learn DEEP SEE Analytics for our HealthShare "SAMPLES" Name Space. I followed our documentation and tried it. But my management portal analyzer and visual reporting fields are hidden. So Please help me for how do I use the deep see concepts and provide some examples or demo.

Thanks ,

Ponnumani G.

0 1
0 210

I have a simple app which tries to establish a connection with a Cache database instance via Global API for Java:

import com.intersys.globals.Connection;
import com.intersys.globals.ConnectionContext;

public class Assignment {

public static void main(String[] args) {
        Connection connection = ConnectionContext.getConnection();
        connection.connect("SAMPLES", "_SYSTEM", "SYS");
    }

}

The expection I am getting:

0 36
0 787
Question
· Mar 2, 2018
$zt

Can anyone guide me where is the documentation for $zt?

The google seems suggest it may be "$ztime" or "$ztrap".

Thanks.

0 3
0 548

I have a service that that I would like to use to poll the database table in MySQL server 2012 and get an id to use if the condition is met but have trouble achieving this here is what I have so far any suggestions please.

Method OnProcessInput(pInput As EnsLib.SQL.Snapshot, Output pOutput As %RegisteredObject) As %Status
{

set pRequest=##class(SamsReq).%New()
      set pRequest.pID=pInput.Get("pID")

< set sc=..SendRequestSync("DQTT",pRequest,.pOutput)

quit sc
}

the error that I am getting

>}

0 4
0 732

Hi Community,

It is my first post and I hope it is the first of many.

I would like to know if any of you knows how to use Tasks Managment in Atelier with .cls class. I think that is a important tool for productivity. Can this tool be used in Atelier? How to use it? I have tried to configure in Atelier preferences and I have not seen the option.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

0 3
0 348