Question
· Oct 1, 2017
Convert HL7 to XML

Hi We have a need in our Ensemble production to take HL7 ver 2.3 and provide an XML representation of it to provide to non-HL7 consumers. What would be the prefereed way to do it. Are there are pre-defined XML schemas in Ensemble that could be use ? We are currently on Ensemble 2015.2

0 2
0 2K

Hi,

I'm unable to locate a set of instructions that would allow me to encrypt the traffic to/from the Cache' Management Portal (that is - run it over HTTPS)

I am referring to the Management portal as hosted by the private Apache Web server instance installed with Cache. (I know how to do this for regular web sites hosted on, for example, IIS).

I would imagine the steps would involve, (a) enable SSL on that apache instance and (b) deploy certificates into the Apache web server.

Does anyone have a step-by-step guide on how this is accomplished ?

0 6
0 2K

Recently, a partner company started to develop an Angular client for their Cache application. Together, we decided to leverage the power of Caché dynamic objects to exchange JSON encoded data between client and server parts. However, we realized that currently there is a gap in Cache JSON implementation that prevents simple use of traditional registered and persistent classes to exposed their data with the same ease as with XML. I wrote a small JSON adapter, that does the job and bridgers the gap. It's purpose is simple expose data described by a regular Cache class in a one-to-one fashion to a %DynamicObject. On the other hand, when a serialized JSON data comes in, it can be easily deserialized into dynamic object and subsequently bound to regular class by the newly created adapter.

13 7
1 2K

I have a web application with html, css, js files (no ZEN/CSP).

Problem: after I update them on a server, Caché still servers old and cached version (browser Cache is disabled).

There is a manual cache purge in Gateway Settings, of course, but is there an automatic solution?

I'll be okay with disabling cache server-wide, but an application-wide solution would be better.

I don't want to host web app on a separate web server.

Here's my web app config:

0 5
0 2K

One of the most important features during application development is the ability to debug your code easily. Because of the asynchrnous nature, a standard Node.js application server works single-threaded by default. When you are developing applications using an IDE like Visual Studio Code, you can very easily debug your Node.js process:

First, download the free Visual Studio Code IDE (@code) and install it on your development machine.

3 0
0 2K

I am experimenting with Relationships, both Parent to Child and One to Many.

I have done some SQL look-ups and have searched through the documentation, however not in a lot detail, but wonder if there are more and better ways to access both sides of Relationships through SQL?

Thank you in advance for any help provided.

1 25
0 2K

Hi All,

I need urgent help,

I want to export the values from Global to CSV file.

Values are in global are :

^Global1(1)="1,2,3,4"
^Global1(2)="5,6,7,8"
^Global1(n)="n,n,n,n"

I want output in CSV File as:
n,n,n,n

I made a class:

0 5
0 1.9K

It is with great pleasure that the CIUSSS de l'Estrie - CHUS is sharing the mocking framework it developed and presented at the InterSystems Summit 2017. I will update this post with more detailed instructions in the next few weeks but I wanted to share the code and presentation quickly :

https://gitlab.com/ciussse-drit-srd-public/Mocking-Framework

11 14
1 1.9K

Good day,

I would like to know how to detect in Caché ObjectScript if data saved in string is number and furthermore, if it's type is integer.

I maybe found a solution:

set value = "44.2d3"

try{
set status = $INUMBER(value,"")
if ('$FIND(+value,".")){
w "your variable: '"_value_"' is number and integer"
}else{
w "variable is number but no integer"
}
}catch(e){
w "variable is not number"
}

0 10
0 1.8K
Question
· Mar 23, 2017
problem with Mirroring

Hello, Thanks in advance for all replies. I have been practicing setting up mirroring between two development servers in preparation for mirroring our production server in a few weeks. I started by setting the servers up with minimum security which worked easily, then I set it up in lock down mode again without any issues. Now I am setting it up in lockdown mode with encryption and this one is testing me. I have everything setup but my async dr member cannot connect to the primary.

from cconsole.log

0 14
0 1.8K

I am looking for experience of people running Veeam with Caché databases.

Tips/Tricks/General questions like; what Veeam features are you using, what your backup cycle looks like, where does your data end up, what recovery/integrity checks you do, what sort of compression/dedupe you get.

Also what questions _you_ have and what problems you might be trying to solve.

0 9
0 1.8K
Question
· Jul 31, 2017
Posting to a REST service

Hello,

I come from a programming background, but haven't touched ObjectScript before my current job, so please forgive my ignorance.

Within an Ensemble system, I need to post some information to a RESTful web service. I'm just trying to figure out how to create a method which takes a simple message and posts this off to a RESTful web service?

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 3
0 1.8K

Below is a simple alert processor based on the EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter to send text alerts via an SMS Gateway service. Typically, all that is needed to send an HTTP Post to the gateway service is the destination phone number, a source phone number, credentials, and the URL.

The code below is based on the Anveo gateway whose interface is as follows:

5 5
1 1.8K

If you want to dynamically serve images as a property of JSON then there is no perfect encoding solution. One method used frequently is to Base64 encode the image. Whilst there are some negatives to doing this, such as data inflation, there are some positives to working with Base64 images inside the browser.

Let's say you have an image placeholder on a web page...

6 4
1 1.8K

The DeclarativeCOS project is a heartfelt cry about programming in the COS language.

The purpose of the project is to draw attention of the public to improving the inner core of COS.

The idea of the project is the support of a laconic syntax for cycles and collections.

So what is this laconic something that I have come up with? Welcome to the examples below!

Examples

The key concept underlying the project is the declarative approach to writing code. You need to specify WHAT should be used and HOW.

7 31
0 1.8K