InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,824 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

When I try to open a DTL in the tabbed editor I always get this error:

You are using Internet Explorer 7. This version is obsolete and is not compatible with diagram editors. Please update Internet Explorer to a recent version.

My actual Internet Explorer is version 11.

I'm running Eclipse Photon.

Atelier IDE 1.3.141 com.intersystems.atelier.feature.group InterSystems Corporation

The same error occurred with Atelier 1.2 on Eclipse Oxygen. I've never been able to get this to work.

2 5
0 331

IRIS use MIRROR to ensure the continuous operation of the hospital business, but MIRROR synchronization data does not contain (web application configuration information, task plans, sql gateway, etc.), about the synchronization of such information do we have a better solution to solve this problem?

2 8
0 331

​​​​​​​Hi,

I've been going through the instructions at https://download.intersystems.com/download/atelier.csp

Our development team are on the main hospital infrastructure so we need to whitelist any plugin repositories that Eclipse will need to get updates from.

I believe I need to whitelist the sites that host the both the Atelier and Eclipse plugin repositories:

0 2
0 331
Question
· Feb 15, 2022
Select top field in SQL query

Hi Guys,

I've the below query that selects the existing processes with dates & times and it working fine, but in case of records with the same processedDate I would like to only get the latest based on processedTime field?

0 2
0 331

Hello all!

As we ObjectScript developers have been experiencing, preparing an environment to run CI related tasks can be quite the chore.
This is why I have been thinking about how we could improve this workflow and the result of that effort is IRIS-CI.

See how it works here.

Quickstart

1.Download the image from the Docker Hub registry:

0 0
1 331

Hi,

Is there a way of printing out information about IRIS.DAT file eg. database name?

The reason is that I've "refreshed" TEST system from LIVE system and I'm not sure I've the copied the correct file to the correct place

on the file tree. The file tree structure shows the database that IRIS.DAT represents.

eg. /db/HMF/IRIS.DAT should be the HMF database

0 6
0 331
Question
· Feb 9, 2023
Tracking %RCOPY and %RI

Let's supposed somebody updates routines via %RCOPY or %RI, the really old-style hardcore way which still works. Does that leave any log traces in Journaling or system globals, as of when exactly did it happen or what was the IP address of the machine changes came from? I am aware only of the Date Modified changes as seen when opening the file.

0 4
0 331

Hi Everyone,

Our next online Developer Roundtable will take place on September 28 at 9 am ET. Our experts will cover the topic:

1. "Running IRIS workloads in the cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure): VMs or Containers, networking setup, availability, mirrors, backups", presented by @Eduard Lebedyuk , Senior Cloud Engineer, InterSystems

We will have time for Q&A and open discussion.

>> Watch the recording

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_IVRrAfudps
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 3
0 331

Hi Everyone!

New session recording from Global Summit 2018 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Advanced Cloud Provisioning & Deployment

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BAN-l4nagxI
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 331
Question
· Mar 11, 2021
DisplayToLogical

Is there any reason that property method DisplayToLogical() is not calling before object saving?

I have such situation and do not know how it is possible

0 3
0 331
Question
· Aug 19, 2020
SQL To EXCEL

Hi,

I have some SQL querys i would like to run using an Outbound SQL Adapter and save the returned rowsets in excel format (each rowset in a seperate excel file).

What is the best way to do this?

Thanks

0 4
0 331

Hi,

I have downloaded an evaluation copy of Cache and installed on a Windows 2016 R2 machine. I wanted to Configure different locations for DAT, WIJ, and Journal files but the installation process didn't give me such a "custom" option. I do see that the installation guide mentions the presence of such an option so I am wondering if this is a limitation of evaluation copies. Can someone please confirm?

0 6
0 331

Found one interesting behaviour in one system with Ensemble. Some Request class has a property with type %XML.CharacterStream by design, this class is the heaviest request in the system, and with profiling journal files, it got about 40% of the file. When I counted all the sizes of such streams per one day and found that the real stored data is three times less.

1 3
0 331
Question
· Jan 14, 2020
%CSP.Rest custom headers

I would like a REST client to be able to send a custom header with the http request, for example "APPLICATION-ID".

This can be seen in the CSP gateway trace but I have tried using %request.GetCgiEnv("HTTP_APPLICATION-ID") in various formats and parts of the classes but cannot work out where I can get this. Documentation says this should work but is for normal CSP pages.

Any ideas?

0 6
0 331
Article
· Jun 24, 2016 1m read
2016.2 Field Test Kit 2016.2.0.677.0

I am pleased to announce the next 2016.2 field test kit, 2016.2.0.677.0.

I haven’t sent an update to this thread in a while and it should come as no surprise that there has been quite a lot of development going on since I wrote about build 632. In fact, there have been almost 300 changes covering most areas of the product.

The accumulated list of fixes to problems found in the field since build 632 includes the following changes:

0 0
0 331
Question
· Mar 25, 2019
Error in ebXML SOAP Service

We're moving an Ensemble production from Ensemble 2010 to Ensemble 2017 and in it we have a ebXML SOAP Service. It extends EnsLib.ebXML.Service.SOAPService and just contains one method with a method keyword of SoapAction = ebXML.

We're receiving a SOAP message with a SOAP action = urn:nhs:names:services:pdsquery/QUPA_IN000011UK02 and this is getting rejected with the error message ERROR #6207: Unexpected SOAPACTION value: urn:nhs:names:services:pdsquery/QUPA_IN000011UK02

0 1
0 331

I want to create a CSP page that returns a pdf.
The pdf is identified by a pdftoken parameter.

My goal is to validate the token and return the pdf (ContentType=”application/pdf”) if the token
is good and return a text error message "Bad Token" (ContentType=”text/plain”) if the token is missing or bad.

My issue seems to be associated with ContentType. I can define one ContentType that works for the pdf or the error message.
I am unable to change the ContentType.

Any assistance is appreciated.

1 2
1 330
Article
· May 18, 2023 2m read
Code Golf: String Rotations

Let's have a round of Code Golf!

String rotation is when you take a word and move some of its letters to the end of the word, so the first letter becomes the second letter, the second letter becomes the third, and so on. Last letter becomes first. Rotation can happen only in one direction →.
Your task is to write a method that will receive two strings. It then must return an integer value of how many times needed to rotate the strings to be equal.
As usual shortest solution wins.

4 14
0 330

Hey Developers,

Please welcome the first session from the InterSystems Virtual Summit 2021:

Introduction to Embedded Python

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mxhnodm3cvQ

3 0
0 330