InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,754 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I've been playing with IntegratedML and have created a model and trained the model. When I try to use PREDICT or PROBABILITY statements in an SQL query, I get the following error:

[SQLCODE: <-400>:<Fatal error occurred>]

[%msg: <PREDICT execution error: ERROR #5002: ObjectScript error: <OBJECT DISPATCH>%LoadModel+31^%ML.AutoML.TrainedModel.1 *<class 'AttributeError'>: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode' - >]

Here's an example of the sequence of steps I've followed that lead to the error:

0 4
0 376

If I open a terminal and type the following commands, sc is an error:

set validator = "sc = ##class(%Library.Numeric).IsValid(""BLAH"")"
set @validator
write sc

At the end, when I write sc I get:

0 L'BLAH9
             DOCXT010,#e^zIsValid+1^%Library.Numeric.1^1e^^^1

However, if I call the following class method using the arguments "%Library.Numeric" and "BLAH", sc is undefined

0 12
0 376

Cache / Ensemble version 2016.2.2.853.0

I have a need to restrict ODBC access to certain users to prevent unwanted access to our cache database.

We have a limited number of legacy applications that use ODBC to connect to read data and are currently not in a position to have these amended any time soon so in the interim, I am hoping someone will be able to provide me with some assistance.

Any suggestions on where to start?

0 1
0 376
Article
· Feb 3, 2023 3m read
Queue monitoring

Overview

With the gradual improvement of hospital information construction, there are more and more business interfaces in hospitals. Due to the influence of various factors (network, consumer system, etc.), the data processing of business interface may cause excessive message accumulation and even the situation of interface card congestion, which affects the normal business development in the hospital. Therefore, the monitoring of the queue of business interface components becomes more and more important.

3 2
0 376
Article
· Mar 4, 2022 4m read
How to become a time lord - Time travel

Time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guide, you have to throw yourself into it. Eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get double the charges, and end up kissing complete strangers.

The Doctor

We are now going to travel through time, that is, we are going to see future and past dates and how to calculate them in different formats. The TARDIS doesn't wait, take the controls and hold on tight.

Travel in TARDIS

8 5
0 376

I currently have an MDX query/calculated measure as per the below:

[DaysOnListRange].[H1].[DaysOnListRange].&[Days 91 - 180]+ [DaysOnListRange].[H1].[DaysOnListRange].&[Days 181 - 365]+
[DaysOnListRange].[H1].[DaysOnListRange].&[Days 365+]

however it currently doesn't sum when there is a blank in the data.
How can I amend this query to include empty cells/only sum cells with data?

I've tried using nonempty but it doesn't appear to work in this context

0 2
0 375

Hello,

We have a need to track Database changes over time - down to the SQL level of granularity if possible. Such as: User xyz runs routine ^abc and we get something similar to a changelog that tells us: table A had this value updated, insert, update etc....

Is that possible using IRIS level tools (Audit Log, Journal File, etc...) , is there a way to convert the global sets and kills from the journals into SQL level changes?

1 3
1 375

Hi Community,

New reward available on Global Masters Advocate Hub! Please welcome:

⚡️ Your Webinar supported by InterSystems ⚡️

Would you like to hold a professional webinar for developers and tell about your solution/tool and your company services?

Redeem this prize for 3,000 points and we will help you to organize it!

2 1
0 375

The iKnow documentation shows an example for adding sources to a domain after an initial loading of sources.

The example uses text files. However, our data is now in Cache SQL tables.

Is it possible to add sources from a Cache SQL table, and is there an example of how this is done?

Thank you.

0 3
0 375

If you've worked with iKnow domain definitions, you know they allow you to easily define multiple data locations iKnow needs to fetch its data from when building a domain. If you've worked with DeepSee cube definitions, you'll know how they tie your cube to a source table and allow you to not just build your cube, but also synchronize it, only updating the facts that actually changed since the last time you built or synced the cube. As iKnow also supports loading from non-table data sources like files, globals and RSS feeds, the same tight synchronization link doesn't come out of the box. In this article, we'll explore two approaches for modelling DeepSee-like synchronization from table data locations using callbacks and other features of the iKnow domain definition infrastructure.

3 2
0 375

My scenario is:

I have a Cache method that

call a REST -> JSON -response > INSERT/UPDATE the source table of a DeepSee Cube -> Update the Cube only for this change -

I want to view in .NET Application the changes. For that I want that this method should be executed at a defined interval.

Or maybe the solution is a Refresh button in .NET page. is there any way to access a Cache method from .NET?

Any idea how to do it?

0 1
0 374