InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 20,566 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

A quick question regarding to SQL Query Plan:
Why these two requests have different plans, in particularly, why second request needs temp file? To me, temp file is a bad thing which should be avoided, right?

1. select * from Test.Log where cdate = 1
  2. select * from Test.Log where cdate > 1

Plan for 1:

Read index map Test.Log.cdateIndex, using the given %SQLUPPER(cdate), and looping on ID.
For each row:
Read master map Test.Log.IDKEY, using the given idkey value.
Output the row.

Plan for 2:

0 4
0 238

Hello,

I am working on Ensemble 2017.2.1 .
I need to export my security settings into an extern database, in order to make a report.

I've created a Business Operation with an SQL Adapter into a Namespace, but I don't know how to get every security data from "%SYS" Namespace ( SQLPrivileges , Resources , Roles , Services , Users ... ).

I dont't want to use the terminal and the ^SECURITY routine, because i don't want to store a XML file on the server.

0 2
0 302

Cache / Ensemble version 2016.2.2.853.0

I have a need to restrict ODBC access to certain users to prevent unwanted access to our cache database.

We have a limited number of legacy applications that use ODBC to connect to read data and are currently not in a position to have these amended any time soon so in the interim, I am hoping someone will be able to provide me with some assistance.

Any suggestions on where to start?

0 1
0 423

Hi everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that the Readmission Demo has been released as open source. Many thanks to the Solution Factory team that worked hard on making this possible.

Here are the changes:

8 0
2 544

I'm trying to tie IRIS (2019.1) into our Concord Fax cloud-based email-to-fax workflow. We have some sites that require a fax be sent to multiple locations based upon certain data (ie Radiology and Emergency departments). Unfortunately, CC-ing does not work with Concord Fax so I need a way to send the email, change the recipient, and then send it again if certain criteria are met. Is this possible? Do I need to duplicate and rename the method, calling the second one in the MessageMap?

Here's what my code currently looks like:

0 2
0 241

Hi Community!

New "Coding Talk" video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

How to Install and Use ObjectScript Package Manager with InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/TBJX2kfzOc8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 282

Hi Community,

New video, recorded by @Benjamin De Boe, is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

⏯ What Developers Love About InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7q1if9ZDnBg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 166
Question
· Jan 21, 2020
Use MDX

Hi there,
We need your help, in the build pivot with DMX, we don't can run the pivot. The MDX use is:

WITH MEMBER [Measures].[CondicionesContCompleta] AS ( IIf([Measures].[CondicionesContCompleta] = Null, 0,[Measures].[CondicionesContCompleta] ) ) SELECT NON EMPTY ( [Gerencia].Gerencia].[Gerencia] ) ON ROWS, NON EMPTY ( [Measures].[CondicionesContCompleta] ) ON COLUMNS FROM [Condiciones]

and when we executed the pivot display the next dialog.

Error#5001: Expected operator within tuple: ('SELECT' @pos 156)(2)

0 7
0 286

Ok so I am way outside of my comfort zone, and had to build an application using CSP to give users the ability to access SQL configuration tables. These SQL Configuration tables will affect the data that is sent to the downstream system.

I saw in the examples where we were able to import GIF's/IMAGES into the CSP folders to use as a reference in our CSP pages. My question is how do you do that? If I try to import through studio, it tells me the file is invalid.

Just trying to make it a little more user friendly then blocks on a page.

0 1
0 898

InterSystems IRIS ML Toolkit adds the power of InterSystems IntegratedML to further extend convergent scenario coverage into the area of automated feature and model type/parameter selection. The previous "manual" pipelines now collaborate within the same analytic process with "auto" pipelines that are based on automation frameworks, such as H2O.

Automated classification modeling in InterSystems IRIS ML Toolkit

4 3
1 520

InterSystems Learning Services is excited to announce the upcoming launch of Data Points! This podcast will feature conversations with experts about new and exciting features of InterSystems products, as well as cutting-edge topics in the tech industry today.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/139296

You can subscribe to the podcast right now, ahead of the first episode in February! Subscribe on:

7 1
0 279

Hi Community,

New video, recorded by @Eduard Lebedyuk, is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Python Gateway: Jupyter Support - extended

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mZizgVtZ014

3 0
1 363