What happens if you don't declare a Persistent value when you call ExecuteQuery()? What does Ensemble set as the key value for your query? I have a query that I've executed on SQL Server, and I get 15 rows, but because this is my second time querying the data Ensemble thinks it exists.

The Method in question is SelectProviderClarityAudit. If I call this query multiple times it is not returning the same number of results each time in Ensemble.

0 3
0 433
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

I have the Atelier plugin (latest stable release) installed in Eclipse Oxygen running on Ubuntu 16.04.2. Working well except for the BPL visual editor. When I select it, it displays a pixelated image in the view tab. Not sure if this is a Atelier issue or an Eclipse/GTK issue? Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks

0 2
0 304
Question
· Jan 12, 2018
HTTP Response parsing error

Hello

I'm in the process of creating a TestClass which simulate a HTTP POST call to REST-based web
services and while I am having success, I'm struggling on how to parse out the results to a JSON
format

Here is down the code part which concerns parsing the HttpResponse.Data variable into JSON :

0 3
0 2.1K

My questions are regarding ClassMethods with a private keyword tags.

When we use a wizard to add a new method, we are given a options to
select private checkbox to make it a private method as well as
Class Method checkbox in the same time.

1. What would be the reason and the case to select and use them both?
2. Secondly, if there is such a case in already developed application is it
safe to remove the private tag from ClassMethod? Obviously if it's not a
ClassMethod private tag cannot be removed as easily.

Thank you,

0 11
0 469

I've inherited a business service that takes a large XML document with repeating elements, extracts them via %XML.Reader and chunks them into separate persistent objects for delivery to a EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine-based routing rule. Unfortunately, the lack of GetValueAt() for the message's class leaves me without much in the way of complex decision-making options.

0 3
0 593
Question
· Jan 11, 2018
How to use zb to debug

Hi,

I want to monitor some variables in my program.

So I do this "zb *varname", however, i don't really want to get break went the program touch "varname" every time.

I only want to get break when certain conditions are meet. For example, $d(varname(1,2,3)) > 0, then break.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks.

0 2
0 336
Question
· Jan 1, 2018
Send JSON Via HTTP request

Hi Guys,

Basically I'm looking for a sample what I can send data in aJSON format to a a webservice using an http request pls?

I've found some documentation on %Net.HttpRequest but a sample on how to connect to a Webservice and send data to it would be really helpful?

Our clients are running Cache & Ensemble 2014

Thanks

0 21
0 5.7K

I use zf(-2) to spawn a external a Java application in a *nix instance.

I would like to kill this process after some conditions met.

I would like to leverage $zf("kill ... ") but this requires its the pid of this child process.

So is there a way to acquire the pid for the child process when I create it ?

If not, how is the suggested way to kill this process?

Thanks.

0 1
0 321
Question
· Jan 5, 2018
UPS - SOAP WebServices Not Working

Hi all,

I have started using the UPS in my application for shipment and cancellation.

I have the WSDL from the UPS.

I have imported the WSDL via Studio->Tools->addins and finish the process to get the Package implemeted in my studio.

Now the SOAP method contains a URL which is for their live system so i manually changed the URL with their Testing URL.

They are also providing the sample shipment numbers which we can use to test the cancellation process.

I am trying that shipment number to void(cancel) the shipment by call the method.

0 3
0 4.4K

This is probably a very naive question but :
Is it possible to create a Windows executable file from a Cache MUMPS (COS) routine, such that the routine can be run directly from Windows ?
If so, could some kind soul direct me to a source of information that describes the process.
I am using the free Intersystems Cache installation (CachePCkit V2017.1) on Windows 10 for my own use & personal development.

Thanks

0 13
0 1.3K

Hi,

Our ensemble instance has grown significantly since it was first implemented in 2014, and the old interfaces diagram is no longer useful. We started with a few HL7v2 ADT and demographic interfaces, but our use of Ensemble* has grown to include document interfaces, orders and results, ITK and inbound and outbound interfaces from other organisations. (more and more like an Enterprise Service Bus than a simple integration engine)

I'm looking for examples of and methods for creating;

0 2
0 388

I am using the free Intersystems Cache installation (CachePCkit V2017.1) on Windows 10 for my own use & personal development.
I am writing routines in Studio & running them in the Cache terminal TRM:3672 (TRYCACHE).
From a routine, how do I control print position within the terminal screen. I have tried using $X and $Y but this does not work and I cannot find what I need within the Cache terminal documentation.

Hope this question is not too simplistic for Members.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

0 4
1 533

Hi, Community!

Someday you find yourself having a wonderful class package which can be helpful in several projects. So it is a library package.

How to make the classes available for different namespaces in Caché? There are two ways (at least two ways familiar to me):

1. Start the name of the package with %, like %FantasticLib.SuperClass. Wrong way.

If you do that the class would be placed in %SYS and would be available in other namespaces.

This is wrong because of the two reasons:

2 8
0 539

Hi All,

I am new to webservice and UPS. I have tried the sample URL's that UPS have given for testing in PHP codes and it works just perfect for me.

But when i try to hit the same URL's in Ensemble. it gives some errors from UPS.

If anyone of you guys here has any knowledge about UPS integration or the webservice please help me. it will be much appreciated and helpful.

The ensemble code that i am trying with is,

0 5
0 1.2K
InterSystems continuously monitors our systems for any evidence of attempts to exploit vulnerabilities such as the newly announced Meltdown and Spectre attack vectors.
At this time we have seen no indications of attempts to target InterSystems systems or technology using these vulnerabilities.
· InterSystems is aware of recently reported cybersecurity vulnerabilities known as Meltdown and Spectre that affect a wide range of computer processors (See US-CERT Alert TA 18-004A, Meltdown and Spectre Side-Channel Vulnerability Guidance,
7 0
0 1K