Question
· Jul 10, 2022
login failure

I am still working on iris-for-money app: https://github.com/oliverwilms/iris-for-money

Account.csp posts a rest call with _SYSTEM username and the password.

xhttp.open("POST", "/restapi/sql/" + query, true,"_SYSTEM","SYS");
xhttp.send();

/restapi web application has Password Authentication Method enabled.

SYS is the correct password for _SYSTEM user.

I do not understand why I see login failure in Audit database.

0 1
0 247
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,113 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

We have a UNIX VM with an InterSystems IRIS instance which we cloned for testing purposes, and we have found that $System (which is used for self-identification in email notifications) is still showing the hostname of the original VM, rather than the hostname of the cloned VM. This is coming from $System.INetInfo.LocalHostHame().

Does anyone know what you need to change on a UNIX clone in order for it to display the appropriate new host name in $System?

0 1
0 247

What does everyone think about submitting an issue in a repository and then submitting a pull request to fix that issue. Is it an unnecessary step or does it give extra context and logging for the issue? I ask this because when I find a bug in an Open Exchange app, I always submit the Issue and then often submit a Pull Request to fix the issue.

I think that if the repository owner doesn't like your suggested fix, it is helpful to have the issue around so that they can deny the pull request and potentially implement their own change for the issue.

0 2
0 247

I am very new to IRIS. We are developing a PHP application that connects to an IRIS instance of one of our vendors. I am having trouble with a specific table. When I need to query this specific table for specific fields, I am receiving an error. However, if I change the call to get all columns (`*`), there is no error. I get 37K records returned.

Error:

0 4
0 247
Job
· Feb 23, 2023
Internship Available

Job description

We are looking for a software development intern. We are a small company, and this creates the opportunity for you to help grow the business, and your career with it.

Responsibilities

5 0
0 246
Question
· Jul 13, 2021
Initialise object list

How do you initialise a list of objects of a particular type?

I have tried the following code and I get an undefined when I try to insert.

I can do this and it works but I don't know if it is correct.

Is there any way to do something like this?

Set a= New list of Accciones()

Thank you.

0 3
0 246

Hi Community!

If you need to help maintain and monitor your system, you could give additional users access to the Management Portal.

Are you interested? So, check the new Developer Video of the week:

Webinar: Securing the Management Portal

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ib401fllsYg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 246

InterSystems announces another developer preview release, as part of the developer preview program for the 2022.3. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2022.3 and there are also brand new capabilities, such as the new FHIR SQL Builder, improvements for Columnar Storage, and support to Oracle Linux 9. Some of these features or improvements may not be available in this current developer preview.

0 1
0 246

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to reference a field, however, in our production environment, it can be found in the first second or third iteration. My code was only qualifying on the first iteration. I have been attempting to include all iterations, but I have come up short...below is a snippet of what I am attempting to use. My original code simply had GetValueAt("PID:13.4") but this only referenced the first iteration. Thanks for any thoughts!

0 1
0 246

Hi!

We're doing a small data integration project at our university and I've run into a problem.

I'm trying to make a counter that records the amount of messages (a simple .txt file transfer) that pass through a process and dumps that amount into a text file (preferably with a timestamp) every 10 minutes or so.

What I've gathered it's possible to do it via SQL query but linking that query into a process is something I haven't found any info on.

Are there any semi-beginner friendly ways to do this?

Thanks in advance!

0 1
0 246

We’ll be hosting our bi-annual virtual User Group Session on Thursday, November 3rd at 3pm (GMT). We will demonstrate the new Production component driver for Deltanji - it enables highly granular management of Interoperability Productions with tight integration into the management portal.

The session is also an opportunity for us to help to problem-solve any issues you're having, and a chance for you to offer your feedback on our tools.

Those interested in finding out more about Deltanji source control are welcome to join us too.

3 0
0 246

Hey Community,

This demonstration shows how complex data message flows are handled within a healthcare integration solution. See how to use a business process to receive and transmit messages between applications:

Message Flow in an Integration Solution

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XkWQhTjLkF8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 246

Hello,

lets have two abstract %Persistent classes A,B with NoExtent keyword (storing data in separate globals for each subclass).

Class A Extends %Persistent [Abstract, NoExtent]

{

}

Class B Extends %Persistent [Abstract, NoExtent]

{

Property Aref As A;

}

Let B class reference the A class. Since the A class has no extent the reference wont work in subclasses. It wont be even usable in SQL. Is it possible to solve this problem? Whats the recommended way to deal with references/relationships using NoExtent?

0 6
0 246

I am using the EnsLib.File.PassthroughService class in the business service, this business service will accept a text file from a location and pass it through to the BPL as a stream. I have been trying to work with the BPL in the GUI and I have been reading the documentation and trying to get it to work but I can not I continue to get errors and I am not sure why.

I will attach the Photos of what I have been trying, I think there is a problem with my call action because when I try and trace the message the context of the file does not even make it to the business operation.

0 2
0 246

We are running Batch job in scheduled task and the messages are picking in single session and it is not easy to trace the record.

I used the Set ..%SessionId= "" at before sending the message to BP but I see the session Id is '1' created for each message.

Is there anyother way to create new session for each message sending to BP?

Thanks,

0 2
0 246

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to access properties of a class from within a routine that has been called. See the below example:

Class TestClass Extends %RegisteredObject
{

Property Data As %ListOfDataTypes;

Method Query(parameter As %String)

0 3
0 246

Hi Developers,

New to machine learning? Watch this video on InterSystems Developers YouTube to understand the basic concepts of machine learning and how it provides value in applications around the world today:

What is Machine Learning?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/LC07-3S3xyo

0 0
0 246
Question
· Apr 10, 2022
SQL query confusion

Hi Guys,

I'm a bit confused where if I run a query trough SMP I don't get any result which should be true but if I run the same query from a classmethod I get a query result which shouldn’t be even if I pass any gibberish parameter into my class method because I'm sure there should be any data? see attached

0 7
0 246