Announcement
· Jun 14, 2022

Meet the Global Masters Winners for May 2022!

It's time to announce the Winners for May 2022! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in May 2022:

🥇 @Robert Cemperex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

🥈 @José Pereira, Business Intelligence Analyst at Shift Consultoria e Sistemas LTDA, Brazil

🥉 @Heloisa Ramalho Software Developer in the Application Services, InterSystems, USA

🥉 @Guilherme MendesDeveloper, BPlus Tecnologia, Brazil

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.  

About @Robert Cemper 

🤩 Congratulations, Robert! 

Robert C. Cemper is an ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems in Darmstadt. He has been 45 years in this profession and worked for more than 12 years directly for InterSystems. Personal mission statement: "For an engineer ‘IMPOSSIBLE’ doesn’t exist"

Read complete and inspiring Robert's bio in this post.

🔗Connect with Robert on Developer Community now to boost your network!

About @José Pereira,

• 📝 1 article and 2 comments on DC
  • 💻 1 OEX application
  • 🏅 Silver Open Exchange Developer badge for 10 applications on OEX

Congratulations, José! 🌟

José’s been working with information technologies for +15 years (JS ecosystem, Java, InterSystems, Python, etc.) and for +10 years with InterSystems technologies (Caché/IRIS, CSP, ZEN, DeepSee).
He’s a fullstack developer, currently working with Business Intelligence, following the AI/ML learning track.
"I’m 38 years old, Brazilian. I’m love programming since 16 years old. My hobbies are programming, swimming and houseplants."

About Shift Consultoria e Sistemas LTDA

• Shift LIS: Complete laboratory information software that gives the laboratory the guarantee of using the best processes on the market.
  • Shift BI: Allows laboratories to make decisions based on data, through KPIs, charts and reports integrated to our LIS.
  • Shift Controller: Fully management of administrative routines of the laboratory, with the difference of having a system that incorporates all the peculiarities of the segment.
  • Shift Atendimento: A queue management system solution for care management and integrated with Shift LIS, optimizes the patient’s call logistics, making it possible to know the efficiency of each step of care.
  • Shift Automação: Integrate your laboratory information system to laboratory devices from various manufacturers, ensuring speed and security in analysis and test results.
  • Laboratory consulting services

🔗 Connect with José now to boost your network!

LinkedIn profile
Twitter profile
Developer Community profile

About @Heloisa Ramalho

• 📝 2 comments on DC
  • 🎓 5 accepted answers 
  • 💡 10 answered correctly quiz questions
  • 🏅 DC Problem Solver badge for the First accepted answer on DC
  • 🏅 Master of Answers badge for 5 accepted answers on DC

Congratulations, Heloisa! 🌟

"I am currently a Software Developer in the Application Services team at InterSystems.

Previously I worked in other positions in InterSystems:  as a developer in the Ensemble development team, as a Sr Quality Engineer in the Quality Development team, and as a Sales Engineer in the Brazil team and in the international team.
Before working for InterSystems, I ran my own consulting business for 15 years, and worked for a large TV network, and a large telecom company and a Federal University in Brazil.
During all this time, I mostly worked with InterSystems technology or with M-related technology.  I also worked briefly with other technologies, but could never find anything I appreciated as much.
I am originally from Brazil.  Now I live in the greater Boston area, where I enjoy the summer mostly (the attached picture is from last year, at Wingaersheek beach, with one of my grandsons), spending time with family, gardening, and travelling when possible."

🔗Connect with Heloisa on Developer Community now to boost your network!

About @Guilherme Mendes

• 📝 1 comments on DC
  • 🎓 1 accepted answer
  • 💡 5 answered correctly quiz questions
  • 🏅 Master of Answers badge for 5 accepted answers on DC

"I’m just Developer at BPlus Tecnologia, and I started here in 2020 as my first job in the area. I’m 26 years old, was born in São Paulo, and live in São Bento do Sul. I have not completed the graduation yet; the institution is UDESC.
I enjoy music, games, movies, series, animes, many sports including Chess."

🔗 Connect with Guilherme now to boost your network!

Developer Community profile

LinkedIn profile

Thanks to all the winners for your constant great contribution to InterSystems Developer Community! 

Let's congratulate our Heroes in the comments below!

About Global Master of the Month competition on Global Masters Advocate Hub: we nominate advocates every month who have gone the extra mile by being highly engaged in the Global Masters and Developer Community. Winners get 1000 points and a special badge. We also offer for winners to publish their bio – now in the article on the Developer Community! 

Discussion (0)1