It is probably somewhere in the doc. So hard to search. Hope InterSystems going to AI on their community/support data.

How to see a meaningful value in management portal - sql explorer. For instance
Class MySetting Extends %Persistent{
Property Name As %String;

Class MyObj Extends %Persistent{
Property Setting As MySetting;

0 1
0 59
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,016 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Apr 18
Question about IAM

I was not able to get IAM working on my Development Server because of issues with creating volumes as a Non root user, so I opted to run it within Docker on my WSL Ubuntu locally. I was able to get it running, however the Workspaces is empty, and the Dev Portal is not enabled.

At this point do I need to sign up for the free Kong Konnect? or what are the next steps?

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 65

I need to pass an equivalent of .Net Dictionary<string, int> instance from .Net to Caché. In the application, the Caché .Net provider has been used so far, so we came up with passing it as an instance of array of data types. However, the only way to fill the array we are aware of is to use its Add() method which invokes a call to the server instance method of the array for every key-value pair inserted.

0 1
0 674

I have several business operations that are all pointed to the same http server. Is there a way to set the http server within some sort of properties file or within the objectscript code? I want to be able to set the http server setting once rather than for every business operation. Any advice on how to go about doing this would be appreciated.

0 1
0 242

Hi Community,

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Python Contest Kick-off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the Python contest.

In this webinar, we’ll present two templates to start working with Embedded Python :

1. What is Embedded Python and Jupyter;
  2. Embedded Python with Interoperability (PEX hacked to use Embedded Python).

As always, our experts will answer the questions on how to develop, build, and deploy Python solutions using InterSystems IRIS.

Date & Time: Monday, February 7 – 12:00 PM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Guillaume Rongier, InterSystems Sales Engineer
🗣 @Bob Kuszewski, InterSystems Product Manager
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cYyvZCkx7xU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
0 379

Question for folks who have connected to an External FHIR repository outside of IRIS. Within the HS.FHIRServer.Interop.HTTPOperation there is not an option to include TLS or an OAuth authentication when connecting to an external Repository. So then how is that piece done if you need to Authenticate against an OAuth Server before you are able to access the data or call the Web Services/REST calls?

0 1
0 31
Article
· Jul 4, 2019 1m read
Install EnsDemo on IRIS

Has you may know, EnsDemo from Ensemble are not available anymore on IRIS.

This is a good thing, Iris is cloud oriented, it must be light, fast. Now the new way of sharing samples or modules is through git, continuous integration and OpenExchange.

But, in some cases you want to go back to your good old samples from EnsDemo to get inspiration or best practices.

Good news, there is a git for that :

4 1
2 1K
Question
· Jul 13, 2016
Overriding soap body

We can override soap body by using WriteSOAPBodyMethod. Something like:

Method Online(ByRef Obj1 As myClass1, Obj2 As myClass2, Output ObjOutput1 As myClass1Output(XMLNAME="Obj")) [ ..., WebMethod ]

{

s ..WriteSOAPBodyMethod="override"

d (..WebMethod("Online","ProcessRequest")).Invoke($this,"Online",.Obj1,.Obj2,. ObjOutput1)

s ..WriteSOAPBodyMethod=""

}

Method override(proxy As %SOAP.ProxyDescriptor, tag As %String)

{

}

0 1
0 376

Hi,

While HL7 Errors ACKs come back in the soap response, the HL7v2 Error ACK message is not processed.

I used the SOAP Wizard to construct my classes, but the generated code doesn't handle the HL7v2 ACK.
Does health Connect have a class that handles this?

Failing an official solution should I go ahead and make make my own classes based on EnsLib.HL7.Operation.TCPOperation, but wrapping it with the generated SOAP handling code.

How have others dealt with this?

0 1
0 347

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

Smart Data Services (Vision & Demo)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XyNUCIbQsXc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 1
1 358

Does any one could tell me how can I access the target properties from inside SQL in DTL Subtransform? For example, if I use the following statement:

SELECT ID INTO :target.SetIDPID FROM firstlook.person WHERE FirstName = 'Paul' - as said in documentation :

SELECT Name INTO :target.Name FROM MainFrame.EmployeeRecord WHERE SSN = :source.SSN AND City = :source.Home.City

I get an Error: ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <PROPERTY DOES NOT EXIST>

0 1
0 264

I have developed a process that pulls data elements from a cache instance using the tools provided with the "intersys.pythonbind3" import. This is a windows box. After validating the process, the next step is to install the process on a site (Windows) that does not have an installed version of cache and access the cache instance remotely. But, since intersys.pythonbind3 is part of the cache install, I am not sure what to do to allow this process to function because of the missing import.

0 1
0 343
InterSystems Official
· Dec 7, 2016
Platform Compatibility: HP Open VMS
Post has been edited for clarification: Both HP Open VMS versions (for Itanium and for Alpha) are discontinued for future InterSystems releases.
Future product releases, beginning with the next major release after 2017.1, will no longer be offered for the following platforms:
HP OpenVMS for Itanium
HP OpenVMS for Alpha
Products: Caché, Ensemble
Expected Availability: next major release after 2017.1
3 1
0 1.1K

This is the third in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Many updates, fixes and enhancements have been added in 2022.2, in SQL management, cloud integration, Kafka and JMS adapters, the SQL Loader, and other areas. Please share your fe

1 1
0 195

I am trying to avoid parsing the SDA3 stream in each process. I am doing some section wise validation in different processes so i need to pass the SDA3 to each process.

When i pass that SDA3 stream that takes a lot of space in HD and takes a lot of time to parse the SDA3 object.

Is there any way that once i parse that SDA3 i can pass the same object to other processes, and i can save my storage and process that fast.

I cannot pass this by default to other process as non persistent object cannot be passed to another job(as per my finding).

0 1
0 248

Hello,

I've always worked with typical web applications (a bunch of code files that sit in a server that connects to an RDS). Now our team is responsible for different IRIS for Health environments. We are currently working to set up the local dev environment and this is the current scenario:

* IRIS for Health local development server is running in a container

* Developers are using VSCode with the objectScript plugin

* GitHub as a version control system for the code and configuration.

1 1
1 456

Hello,

We have a Service which behaves differently even though two equal Soap UI XML requests are being sent, from different systems.

When it is being sent from the other system, our Service's log shows:

ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: invalid HTTP version'xmlns:ges="http://XXX.XXXXXXXXX/GestionPacientes">'

When we send the same XML message from SoapUI, it is being processed by our system.

0 1
0 415

This article is a continuation of Deploying InterSystems IRIS solution on GKE Using GitHub Actions, in which, with the help of GitHub Actions pipeline, our zpm-registry was deployed in a Google Kubernetes cluster created by Terraform. In order not to repeat, we’ll take as a starting point that:

1 1
1 595