InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health, & HealthShare Health Connect 2022.2 developer preview 3 is published
This is the third in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2 Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Many updates, fixes and enhancements have been added in 2022.2, in SQL management, cloud integration, Kafka and JMS adapters, the SQL Loader, and other areas. Please share your feedback through the Developer Community so we can build a better product together.
The Early Access Program (EAP) is still active for the Columnar Storage. Customers interested in exercising it should join the Early Access Program.
CD releases come with classic installation packages for all supported platforms, as well as container images in OCI (Open Container Initiative) a.k.a. Docker container format. For a complete list, please refer to the Supported Platforms document.
Installation packages and preview keys are available from the WRC's preview download site or through the evaluation services website (use the flag "Show Preview Software"to get access to the 2022.2).
Container images for the Enterprise Editions of InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health and all corresponding components are available from the InterSystems Container Registry using the following commands:
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris:2022.2.0.293.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth:2022.2.0.293.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-arm64:2022.2.0.293.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth-arm64:2022.2.0.293.0
Container images for the Community Edition can also be pulled from the InterSystems Container Registry using the following commands:
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-community:2022.2.0.293.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth-community:2022.2.0.293.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-community-arm64:2022.2.0.293.0
- docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/irishealth-community-arm64:2022.2.0.293.0
For a full list of the available images, please refer to the ICR documentation. Alternatively, tarball versions of all container images are available via the WRC's preview download site.
The build number for this developer preview release is 2022.2.0.293.0.
Stay tuned for a new update in about two weeks!